Is it worth a watch. Don't redpill it though

Is it worth a watch. Don't redpill it though

lol I fucking HATE you.

>Don't redpill it though

excuse me

someone redpill it or whatever because fuck this faggot op

It has weak direction, weak acting, a weak story. It baffles me that it's got such praise, high ratings, and is being compared to classic revenge flicks.

It plays outs like a cheap made for TV movies, and falls flat. I just fucking hate this god damn movie so much. Just watch it, come up with your own opinion.

dont listen to this person, he's wrong on all counts

yes it's good
better than green room if you've seen that

>better than green room if you've seen that

This is not true at all. Green Room is far far superior.

It's a weak film but it's worth a torrent.

I'm wrong about my opinion? No I'm not, assface. The main actor looks like he's thinking about his ex-gf the whole movie. The sister he met at the cafe was reading her lines on a teleprompter, the fat lady cop in the beginning they found at the mall, the whole house invasion fight with the crossbows was just stupid, and the crazy hillbilly ladies was like a cheap soap opera.

It was just so bad, nothing was gripping about the movie. It felt like a good idea with terrible everything else. I never felt like I wasted my time watching a movie until that. I have hopes for Green Room but I have a feeling it'll feel the same.

I have no respect for people who try to defend Blue Ruin in all of it's missteps and short comings.

Incredibly disappointed with this after the huge shilling.
It was well below average

>nothing was gripping about the movie

wtf, it was tense as fuck the whole way through

it wasnt some big budget movie with a-list stars. but that would have been worse

>first movie is "dude rednecks are evil lmao"

>second movie is "dude skinheads are evil lmao"

how cucked is this director?

The lead actor is great in this movie. He's uncharismatic and awkward by design. Making him the least "cool" character possible goes to ground the movie and strip at any potential romanticism. Making a revenge movie where the revenge is completely meaningless is appealing to me but not that original, but making the protagonist some awkward anxious looking autist who fucks everything up and has the look of somebody who works in a stationary shop is what sets the movie apart. The acting of the protagonist is a large part of why I like this movie. He was good in Green Room too despite not having much to work with.

Murder Party

This

what is this?

>implying rednecks and skinheads aren't evil

Found the poor lil dick white cuck

Poo Ruin.

A heavily viraled shitflick from a future capeshit director. Don't fall for the memes about this movie or Green Room, both are amateur hour shitfests praised only by those without a film education.

>i've never seen an indie film before

Starts off great and then slowly gets worse. Not terrible by any means, but not as great as it could've been. Enjoyed Green Room more.

OHHHHH so they're all meant to fucking suck yet get the best reviews and hailed in comparison to No Country??? I didn't know that! Fuck you.

Go look up the budget for no country and then the budget for blue ruin.

>country folk are evil

Alan Tudyk is awesome don't think I've ever disliked a role of his.

Budget limitations aren't the problem with blue ruin. You don't need a lot of money to write a script that isn't utter trash.

What does budget have to do with anything, honestly?

Ahem..

Incest babies
Methheads
Mutants

Not counrty folk.