twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They just need to make Gremlins 3.

>it goes the way of ID4 2

What did she mean by this?

he literally ran a theme park before warner bros. lol

justice league will probably be the final nail in the coffin for him

>BvS
>strike
Movie is on the way to become a modern classic, if you can't see this, my umpire friend, you're blind.

'i ve got no discernible talent so i sit around being uptight about the social standards of long dead writers whom I'm not worthy to be used as human toilet paper by'

"modern classic" is an oxymoron.

>BvSfag in charge of grammar

No it isn't.
Your reply is a lazy deflection, though.

>He still believes BvS wasn't a disappointment for the studio

They wanted a black tarzan hanging out with gorillas?

It won't save them, but it will make a shit ton of money regardless of quality because it's Harry Potter. If that's shit though, no one's going to fall for their bullshit anymore so they'll have to start making good movies again or they will start failing.

It's funny how when I looked at the trailer, all I thought was "Wow, this looks boring and unoriginal, not interested," but so many asshurt retards go for racism and sexism just because he's white and male.

>Tarzan is racist

I have no fucking idea how he would even be remotely considered racist.

Is Danielle Crockett, known feral child, a racist depiction of humanity just by existing?

>No it isn't.
Yes is it. A classic can't be modern, you dumbshit.

>deflection
Everything bad about the movie has already been said, and the box office pretty much exemplifies that the public didn't like it.

>box office=quality meme
are you a Jew?
If anything it proved that it was too smart for the commoner. Isn't that a good thing?

Is Avatar the best film in history?

I guess all flopped films are too smart according to your logic.

I'm glad BvS exists. Now we have a sect of capeshitters who think they're philosophers.

The Conjuring 2 is doing pretty well and BvS will be a homerun on home sales.

Sane people understand what you're saying.
BvS is not adored by sane people. Don't even bother arguing with these idiots. They've lost by default and are too deluded to ever admit it.

>implying anyone is going to pay $30 for a mediocre at best flick

WB is still the most filmmaker driven major studio out there. Now with this string of flops this year, the board and shareholders might want a Disney type model where all the films are just made by committees.

I don't want that. Pan was pretty shitty, BvS was pretty shitty but both at least tried taking risks. You could tell Joe Wright and Zack Snyder directed them. Marvel movies all look and feel the same, the directors are just cogs in the machine that is the "Marvel Cinematic Universe". And I'm not trying to make this a Disney vs Warner Bros thing, the committee model is at work at Universal too for example.

It really is sad when its fucking direct to DVD animation studio is run better. Hell, even its goddamn video games are generally decent.

>muh box office
Fuck off Jewcuck, can't even form an opinion.

>I don't want that. Pan was pretty shitty, BvS was pretty shitty but both at least tried taking risks.
Pan was hopping on the bandwagon Disney set up with live action prequels/sequels to fairy tales.

BvS was going for the darkness of the Nolan films, along with the fan hype buildup of the Avengers films, and failed completely at both.

Neither of these are risky, just crappy films trying to cash in on something. Similarly to how Disney had a bunch of live action flops based on amusement park rides for most of the 00s, just because Pirates of the Caribbean did well.

How does it feel that BvS did so terribly at the box office that WB is now trying to copy Marvel's style?

You dumb nigger that's literally the only criteria the studios judge these things on, they don't give a shit about the opinions of a small, devoted segment of fans on a Punjabi bagpipe manufacturing forum. They aren't going to dump hundreds of millions of dollars into a passion project for some """enlightened""" fans if the critics and masses don't like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c

Get Bryan Singer's pedo friend to do it

no

>they've lost
>muh company wars
Talk about delusion.

why are critics such autists?

See what I mean? Completely gone. There is absolutely no reasoning with the idiot mind, and only idiots have proven to like BvS thus far.

>try to upset people
>doesn't work

Your asses have been obliterated since your favorite movie got shit on by everyone right out of the gate. There's no emotion left in people like you.

Why the fuck is the Rock playing Fat Albert?

>try to upset people
>get triggered
lol

What the fuck are those two things on the bottom left?
Is that fucking John Boyega with face prosthetics?

Jesus Christ, Warner, what the fuck are you even doing anymore?

I unironically like Central Intelligence.

A FUCKING RACCOON

Jesus Christ that's Kevin Hart and The Rock, I guess autism really does cause faceblindness.

Hey, you're the one who thought I was trying to upset people.

How would you come to that conclusion unless you, yourself got upset? I was just stating facts, user.

Your replies also come off as a tad rustled, by the way.

I knew the rock, but that ugly nigger could've been anybody under that fake face shit that's all over him.

Wait, why the fuck is Kevin Hart cgi'd at all?

confirmed triggered lol

No, you're just shit with facial recognition. It's pretty common on this board.

>"modern classic" is an oxymoron

image_depicting_overweight_man_with_patchy_neckbeard_lowering_brim_of_fedora.png

Because it was supposed to be him in high school.

>still replying

Fuck, WB, how hard can you fuck your own shit up?