Yesterday I was having a nice day until I went home and discovered my wife had been using my laptop...

Yesterday I was having a nice day until I went home and discovered my wife had been using my laptop. I even had it fucking password lock, but for some reason my wife was able to get into it. I had a whole file dedicated to loli, but what I had in a folder that was hidden deep in my PC was all of my KP. So I walked into the house and the bitch flips on me. I'm like "what's wrong", she shows me the laptop with the KP playing. I'm like wtf are you doing with my laptop, she threatens to go to the police and storm's out and takes the kids with her. she says she doesn't trust me around our kids anymore. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ACniBgfYYU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy some new pasta, yours is stale.

She took the kids and my laptop and I think she is staying at her mother's house. I've been calling all day but she's not picking up. It's not like I was cheating on her or anything, hell I could've been downloading it for research purposes, I could have seen one of those little boys in the video walking down the street and offered my help.... because I'm the type of guy that helps people. I would be the only one who would know what this boy is going thru and other people would just see another kid.

Go to prison

youtu.be/ACniBgfYYU4

As relevant.

Yeah, thats plausible.
"You dont understand, i downloaded lots of KP to see if i know any of the K so i could save them from the molestation. I promise!"

You fucked up user, this isnt going to just go away.

Sounds like it's just that time of the month for her, give her a week or two and she should be good as new, if not then just replace her for a younger model

You got what you deserved. Move on and get help or kill yourself. The end.

Dying in a hole would be a great start

I'm not trying to go to jail I'm a decent person the only reason I had that stuff on my computer in the first place is that I'm trying to start a campaign to get rid of all Internet predators by collecting information on where these crimes were committed honestly that's the only reason I was saving it into a secret folder in my PC and when my wife saw what see saw she was watching it out of context. See this is just one huge miss understanding I'm collecting information for my job I work at a daycare center and it won't really go to well if my employer found out about this

who are you trying to kid

stale pasta is stale

if youve been together for a while its easy to guess each others passwords p easily just saying

Nude pics of wife?

Uh huh

Who do you think you're fooling with that bullshit? Again get help or kill yourself. Preferably kill yourself, pedophiles are the lowest of the fucking low.

I smell bullshit but just kill yourself anyway, just to be safe.

you are trying toooooooooooooooo hard, you gotta at least space this shit out and draw us in slowly, you spilled all the beans in the first three posts

I swear that's all I was trying to doI can't just replace my wife we have two children together and i been with her for 8 years now married for 5 years, I still love herI'm trying to move on but my wife needs to return my laptop first so I can delete the KP and forget about this whole messFresh salsa thoMy wife never lets me take nudes of her

fuck your kids and be like "see honey now you don't have to live in fear that i'll fuck the kids anymore." plus after doing it you probably won't want to ever again.

at least with yours.

I'm just trying my best to be truthful I don't wanna end up like jon Benet killer