YLYL, actually not unfunny edition

YLYL, actually not unfunny edition

moar

>mfw redundant ylyl threads
This makes raids more complicated.

cancer

Would you become a furry if it meant that through use of a fursuit, you could commit any legal act in public without harming your reputation?

Is this a faggot thread?

Wasnt until you came

Yeah, I'm proving it by posting fur.

Every thread is a faggot thread

truth

I come here to farm memes and funny images, but all I get are faggots who decide to troll instead of contributing. Honestly, kill yourself faggots.

sauce?

>come here to farm memes and funny images
>presumably to regurgitate them in a later thread
This kills the fun

Forreal

Sauce pls

Did you miss me?

maybe...

Compared to furry shit, yes.
Get the fuck in here.

I haven't seen a good banana raid in ages.
I saw a really funny one once, forgot why it was so funny.

Are you being serious because 99 percent of the ylyl threads I see, get banana raided ffs

YLYL threads... they dying so fast

jesus christ, talk about dreamgirl marriage material

what's the name of that girl?

I don't post in ylyl threads unless it's to call faggots like you out, kill yourself faggot.

How can one possibly conceive as a valuable use of their time the spamming of threads?

>This kills the fun

and posting your degenerate bullshit doesn't?

man i miss the days when we could have a thread full of funny pictures without some self righteous newfags thinking they needed to stop it.

YLYL is a new thing.

what is seen can not be unseen....

I would feel less wronged if that was bananas.

>not unfunny edition
failed

Can you have the fact at the top of the image instead?
The images load from the top down, so that means the whole banana has to load before I get to see a banana fact.

This shit is ancient, you fucking moron, a tradition of over a decade.

lost instantly

I never saw a single ylyl thread on Sup Forums in my first few years on Sup Forums.

That is sad. Why people love to humiliate another human being is still a mystery. He didn't ask for such treatment, at least show him some respect even though he was there for the money. That fucking bitch was paid more than him.

A mask works just fine

As an aside, did they ever finish High Tail Hall?

nice feet

And when were your first few years? You can find screencaps of ylyl threads from 2007 or earlier.

i dont know why, but i lol'd harder than i should have

5minutes to get it . But I lose !

Can't you derail trap threads? Or does ylyl bother you more then mental illness because I have some bad news for you if that's the case...

>BAAAAAW
This nigga knows, or has just happened upon old images.

never furget

furfags are also mentally ill in the same vein as homos and trap(lovers)

I don't even frequent YLYL but whenever I see a thread it's always the same stuff over and over.
Disrupting the cycle would do YLYL a favour.

Fuck furfags

I'll post

Sup Forums has loved Traps since before you knew what the internet was, you newfag.

Furfags used to never even bother posting because they'd get bombed out immediately.

>Trying to meme

How new are you?

No it wouldn't. Wy do you even care? Even if it's the same shit do you think the same people come to these threads? If someone is fed up with ylyl the browse another thread and leave us in peace