Holy fucking Christ, this thing was boring as fuck. The third act suddenly gets much better...

Holy fucking Christ, this thing was boring as fuck. The third act suddenly gets much better, but still not enough for me to care. Even the Vader scenes were awkward and cringey. The CG Moff Tarkin looked good though. The CG Princess Leia looked like shit, and that's the last shot of the movie, which is a hard thing to process and suddenly the credits are running. What say you, b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY
youtu.be/VopJotPfyZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I swear to God, CG Princess Leia's head was glitching the fuck out. And WAY too big for her body. Look at this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY

why the fuck did it post Mariah Carey? Jesus I'm too high to be online. Here

youtu.be/VopJotPfyZ4

I agree. This shit was slapped with generic Hollywood writing. The editing and acting was awkward. The ending was legit the only redeeming part. I don't get the mass appeal of it.

yea i watched it last night while drunk, which usually makes me love movies even when they're shit, and i still didn't even like it

i feel sorry for you guys if you actually paid to see it in the theater

It's so weird that they are using CG creations to create young versions of existing characters, when they have already recast Mon Mothma, and Han Solo and Lando for the Han Solo movie.

Kek

broooooooooo many a saturday morning were spent watching that track on the MTV top video countdown as a kid

well yeah homie, it was on my clipboard cause I was making webms from it earlier and fapping. As one does.

Watched it, loved it, will go back and watch it again, download it, and buy it on DVD when it comes out.

Fuck you self-entitled fags who want more than perfection.

nice b8 m8

and the other one

daaamn star wars fags gonna get triggered

Believe what you want. Somehow, I don't think 5 posters are going to change the minds of however many went to the film and loved it - so stay in your shitty basement hating the world, while some of us have better things to do.

OP here. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just boring. I had no investment in any of the characters, and didn't even know their names other than Jyn. Once they get to the tropical planet at the end it gets okay, but we're almost over at that point.

>stay in your shitty basement
>spergs over star wars cash grab movie
>I'll take "projection" for 200

Tarken looked like shit, they should have kept him a hologram or reflection. The last vader scene was retarded. These movies are going to be watched in order and your going to go from savage slaughter vader at the end of RO to slow just keeping up with Obi-Wan Vader in a new hope? It makes no sense.

Meh, Vader and Obi's scene is basically just Obi commiting suicide. For some reason. I never really got it. But yeah, that last Vader scene was so cringey. He was force pushing bitches all over the room, but couldn't force pull the disk out that guy's hand?

Now this is just a hunch, but I reckon most people watch these films knowing the effects are relative to the time they were made in. If you can suspend your disbelief for 2 hours to watch space battles, Nazis in the stars, iRebel and loads of fucking lazers all over the screen then I reckon they can handle a 2 minute scene where Vader moves a little bit slower than he did in the film made 30 years later.

Vader jumps into that ship alone and slaughters them all by himself. So why the fuck, presumably only moments later (the begining of A New Hope) does he let the storm troopers clear the way before entering? It makes no sense

Because he only took a boarding party of like 3 people for some reason in Rogue One.

that'S another ship you fucktard.
In RO the princess escaped with the ship (end scence) and Vader will get it in a new hope.

But seriously, CG Leia is gonna haunt me for years.

That's my point. Why would he need the storm troopers for one ship but not the other?

Because fan service.

i wish she had said "a new hope"

I can't believe they had the restraint to not have her say that. Also, since when was Vader punny? "Don't choke on your own ambition." Fuck off.

And his helmet was flopping all over the fucking place. And James Earl Jones sounded old as fuck. Because he is, I know. But he didn't sound like Vader, he sounded like James Earl Jones.

Where the fuck is Thrawn?

keep fighting the good fight

Because by then he had calmed down and was using diplomacy

Also, there are a lot more Rebels on the other ship.

Dies any one have a picture or clip of vader in the bacta tank?

that part was actually kinda cool

Havn't Seen it yet. It seems like all Kinds of scenes are already leaked. Just not this one

You just see his pizza-fied body floating in it for a sec, then he's being pulled up out of it. Then they kinda show a super close up of the side of his face and eye if I remember correctly.