Why white women like black men so much?

Why white women like black men so much?

I dunno lol

1. i dont believe that is true at all
2. iirc studies show that blacks are the least sought after race for women (and men)
3. This is not true for where i live, this i know for a fact.

So are all white men in america lazy faggots or how could you even suggest that?

most white penises were in chastity cages by 2010' of the obama administration, encouraging interracial breeding. most american white girls now have half black babies now and are emotionally attached to nigger forever...

The color of your skin will never make you better or worse than anyone

Lets all hold hands and sing kumbiya and shit. We are all humans, people!

Fuck off you cancerous cucks

Im saying being black doesnt make you any better just cause youre black thats the attitude most all blacks have.

why do so many white females lock their white male bf's penis in little plastic cages? seems frustrating for him...

Femanon here.
I lov nigger cock lol

They taking our best!

Femanon here.
I love white cock

i dont care, i fuck high status black women.

White women are the only race in America which prefer their own men, actually. Black women prefer other races, Asian women prefer other races, Hispanics prefer other ethnic groups, white women prefer white men.

ITT: I'm a pathetic loser but I'm white. . . that makes me better than others, right?

hnnnnnnnnnn femanon here. i keep my bf locked. he gets 1 ruined orgasm a week, and he gets to be fully erect and cum inside me-if he can (while wearing 2 condoms and numbing cream) if he brings my pussy to orgasm 20 times a month with his mouth a month : )

>OC

today is pedi day. he's going to clip my toenails(if he clips them too short, his month cum is canceled- clipping too short is no joke ingrown toenails on girls are GROSS but he's amazing-even better than me at this point because he has so much to lose lol) and paint them. if i don't like the color he picks (i give him 3 choices). his chastity is extended 5 days, if i dont like color 2 his chastity is extended another 7 days after the 5 days, then finally he gets to paint my tootsies a color I like : ) : ) : ) : P

he's a patriots fan so ill tolerate him watching his football game, but depending on my mood that might delay me unlocking his frustrated penis another 5 days : )

>he's sleepy sleepy so dont tell him, but his balls are so swollen since i havnt let him cum while erection and not ruining his orgasm in 45 days so im going to let him cum in me and enjoy my warm pussy as much as he needs today, im even going to surprise him and put on his patriots jersey and ride him at half time for sex then hopefully he'll want sex again before bed when his penis gets locked up for another month : ) BUT im going to treat him great today, he deserves it

Well that explains a lot.

dicks + danger

it makes sense your bf likes the patriots, no doubt he's a tom brady fan. tom is cucked an humiliated by his rich super model aryan wife reguarly

>pic related

there's a reason tom brady falls before he gets hit, gisele makes him wear a chastity cage : ) can you imagine a poor white boy's penis getting his while wearing his itty bit cock cage?

>your bf wants you to cuckold him with black males
>his sports hero's wife cuckolds him with black males on the cover of vanity faire

Tits or gtfo nigger

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

omg, his fav player is tom brady, i mean that's not a big surprise seeing as how well...im sure every patriots fan loves tom brady. im not into football at all, but my bf never stops talking about tom brady.

but he loves when i wear the patriots #12 brady jersey for sex even if it's just when im giving him his ruined orgasm for the week to keep his prostate healthy while his penis is still locked and frustrated in its cage...

i just reverse imagine searched that pic and omg, brady wife LOVES having sex with black men. how are they still married !???? do you think my gf wants me to have sex with a black male like his hero's wife ?? : P P P

were not into cuckolding, but id give it a try, any advice on how to bring up cuckolding to my bf without hurting him emotionally?

you can say she just does it for her modeling career...but she doesn't have to have that natural curl in her toes that only comes from sexual pleasure....

christ that's pathetic

and i thought /r9k/ was a sad place

you only get my unpainted, unclipped toenails cuckie : p

ok, i feel bad for being mean. here's my belly and more of his really really frustrated caged clitty cock

>Tumblr filename
Nice roleplaying faglord.

do you think i dont post pics of my barefeet, my bf's caged cock, our little stories...and i t DONT also post them on tumblr with a donation button...LOL i know the internet is full of loser cuckies with little clitties like you that pay money for pics of female feet teasing their bf's frustrated chastity penis ! my donation button is always buzzing with losers like you lol !

at least my bf is sleeping because he worked last night. you're awake at 7 est like the NEET CUCK making nothing! at least my bf is a toe sucking cuckie that works 50 hours a week.

i bet your penis is locked just as tight as his is, but at least he will be woken up with my cute feet rubbing his cage, you'll wake up caged and alone with no one to tease you. you should at least find a trap gf on here you little faggot lol. pathetic. here's one more pic from our tumblr.

ok

Have you seen their bitches? Have a heart guys. Let em have a few of ours.

Her clutching her necklace and being polite so the nigger doesn't grab it and run off. Filename

i love to see you slink back and enjoy your chastity, cuckie.

you need a girl like me to tease you, and keep you obedient. if my bf shitposts like you, his penis gets 10 extra days locked in chastity ! you dont even wana know how much he complains about how full of cum and swollen his balls get with cum after 10 days without cummies. he only had to feel it once, but that was enough ! to make him stop shitposting forever !

>here's a pic of a tumblr friend of mine and her bf. you should aim to be him : )

All them nice pictures is not going to stop me from fucking your white women.

Typical stupid nigger denying facts and science when it doesn't suit him!

All that whining on Sup Forums will surely save your race. Plus I already fucked 3 white girls.

I already Fuck your mom 3 times

>3

Sure you did. But I don't see what that has to do with anything. I had my BBC in 3 of "your" white women.

Hey I'm only 24 and I only sleep with 6 girls all my life. 3/6 is not so bad.

they don't, they like athletes/money/success/power

i will put this just here, black boy.

Because women in general are trash.

And blacks are tall, masculine, and hung. Those features attract women like foods attract hungry african kids

thats cause women only care about one thing when it comes to dating, and that is money. And blacks are the least likely to have money.

However when it comes to simply fucking and one night stands, they seek the most alpha male they possibly can. The reason for this being that in a one night stand situation the are worried about the male providing for them so simply seek out the most attractive genes so at the very least they will have a genetically superior offspring.

>we like watermelons
I'm a green grape type of guy.

are not worried*

she doesnt like him because he´s black tho, she wants him because he is a rich sports-star

Found the neckbeard virgin...
Yeah, I've never seen any girl look at Rory Mcilroy that way.

>the 2017 white male

his penis is locked in chastity...it's sexually frustrated...it hasnt cum in months,he raises his wife's interracial son.

>chicken with grapes.
do you want to sprunk a white sauce on it?

Because they like the fact that they are smarter than their dumb nigger boyfriend.
Why do black women like white men so much?
Because they know white men aren't fucking lazy assed Kool-aid drinking,bums.
Truth hurts nogs,doesn't it?

Once you go black we don't want you back.
Oh yeah, muh dick & white wiminz.
You can do better than that monkey boy.
Here's your white wiminz nog

Sexual dimorphism

>>a

>b

Why do black men like white women?
Maybe this is the reason.

That nigger dick is smaller than his

Now squeeze slowly