The Finnish artillery is already significantly strong and now the defence forces have some development projects going...

The Finnish artillery is already significantly strong and now the defence forces have some development projects going on including buying new counter artillery radar systems. When these projects are finished, the Finnish artillery will be
MUH THE STRONGEST IN EUROPE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8bimAc6i0

Current numbers:
>500 122mm field howitzers
>160 155mm field cannons
>72 122mm panzer howitzers + the upcoming 48 K9 Thunders
>41 heavy rocket artillery
>72 light rocket artillery
>18 Patria Amos mortar systems
>698 heavy mortars

Meanwhile
>Denmark is planning to buy 12-18 panzer howitzers
>Sweden is planning to buy 36 155mm archers
>Norway is planning to replace the old panzer howitzers with 18 modern ones
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't even dare to find out what the contintental European cuckroaches are doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-germanys-air-force-dying-14549
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>When these projects are finished, the Finnish artillery will be MUH THE STRONGEST IN EUROPE!

>what's air superiority?

Something Germany lacks. Finland is unironically better than Germany in this regard.
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-germanys-air-force-dying-14549

>In total, Germany owned 89 Tornados, had 66 available and 38 deployable in 2014. That means less than half of Berlin’s fighter fleet is reliable in a war.

>“The state of our flying systems remains unsatisfactory,” German army chief of staff Gen. Volker Wieker said.

>But it’s worse than that—and even these numbers are misleading. Germany’s ministry of defense does not “distinguish between ‘full’ or ‘conditional’ operational capability,” Der Spiegel noted last year. When only counting the fully operational Typhoons, the number drops . . . to eight.

>The number of deployable Tornados fell further in 2015 to 30. So that’s 38 deployable fighters out of an inventory of 198.

>Comparing an occupied country

good, genghis must be proud of his mighty offspring

>Using old data

You are to lazy to look up Wikipedia

The tornados are on the verge retirement.
They are outdated in war anyways we should just use those rusted out phantoms and mig-29 for bomb truckin.

>Finnish has best Artillery system over the world.
>Japan still keep demilitarise from 1945's.
>Japan will hasn't some military anymore forever.

>contintental European cuckroaches are doing.
>contintental European
>as in opposed to.. us?

So... you have never opened a geography book?

You should very well know what I meant unless you're suffering from serious autism.

How is Denmark not mainland Europe?

shh, he has autism

Well you're right, but it's usually considered a nordic country due to its cultural ties even though it is geographically a part of the mainland Europe.

Most of the howitzers are so old and worn out you can barely count them in.

Never enough artillery

Russia is not Europe (your own words) and your arty is in even worse condition than ours.

Nice Czech rocket artillery, Funland :3

>I don't even dare to find out what the contintental European cuckroaches are doing.
i'll tell you anyway, we're preparing for more advanced things than fucking artillery

>K9
I hope we buy the K10 benis wagon aswell :DD

It's not culturally mainland European. Then again we could almost argue the same point with the Netherlands.

Wat da fug censor dis binland DDD:

Bomb the fuck out of ryssä

>thinks that land attack can be repelled with F35 meme fighters and CoD-tier uber cyber drone warfare
Well, it's understandable since there's not considerable threat of conventional land assault against you.

I merely corrected your obvious mistake. You cannot expect people to interpret your ambiguous implications correctly.

Pictured: finnish artillery

they seem like top lads

And I must point out that your map is based on nothing else but your personal outlook, and has on resonance in geographical definitions or literature whatsoever.

Like having one company capable of going out on missions in 3rd world shit holes long way from home? Good for you. Guess what, our defence forces are only meant to defend Finland.

What is forest-clad terrain and a shit ton of AA capabilities? Including hundreds of missile systems like Stingers, NASAMS, ASRAD-R:s, Iglas, crotales, RBS70:s, UMKHONTOs and more than a thousand AA-cannons like zu-23-2s and marksmans. And the fighter jets naturally have their sidewinders etc

velkom tu ti hydraaalik press tsännel

Thank you for being our meat shield.
Appreciate it.