OKEY faggots listen up

OKEY faggots listen up.
Lots of you lurking here are toxic summerfags who arent really good for anything nor are they funny and original BUT we're going to try to do something.You may not know this but in this very place in this very board 5 years ago the concept of "memes" was born.Now we're gonna try to do something which we havent done for quite a while.Make a new viral MEME
Kinda like the kermit and inner kermit shit only that it should be way better.Imma start with providing a template to give you an example of WHAT NOT to do and you all can think of funny and original shit and you can use another template.Lets spam something new on every social outlet possible reddit,twitter facebook

1 rule NO NO NO NO reposts be FUNNY and original

Lets fuck that kiddo,

IM CALLING ALL DEAD SPIDEYS FROM PREVIOUS THREADS AND THEIR 404 BONEYARDS

AWAKE SPIDERMAN, AWAKE !

Spidey ?

Bump

OP just died

i dint die retards i was thinking about a concept like we gotta be able to still do it.It was so great ,so great i tell ya we must come up with something new i dont know when i was 16 a long time ago shit like that wasnt that hard to make but now the majority of you are fucking normie SCUM who probably enjoy life and go to parties etc.

now work work mutafukas

you know that one day after you wake up in your 40 youre gonna look back at your life and think good god i wasted all of it,no1 will ever remember me i will be forgotten and in 200 years it will be like i never even existed.

Just my 2 cents

ur sentence was metal

But not metal enough to Hurt me

What about No ?

So ur Not enjoying Life und never Go 2 parties ?

Man u must be famous at ur school

you have to much hope for this board ..thats not a bad thing

how about you leave my board you fucking normie scum EH go post in some pics you should share or a tranny thread

or better yet in a ylyl or a loli

fucking degenerate toxic filth we fucking made you the way you are edgy teeny shit

the cancer killed this site 3 years ago when you all came.No more dank shit nothing fucking waste of oxygen

Were going to die anyway, and in 2000 years everybody from now will be forgotten fag

In 5-6 Billion years our solar-system will colapse, so what ?

Im Just enjoying anoying fags like u who think they are important, but u are Just a piece of dirt on the whole fucking Planet, ur Not more or less important than me or ur gay neighbour ,whos jerking Off right now, thinking about u

Go Sup Forumsig or Go Home

ok ok ok anyway im sorry i overreacted here imma give you a nice meme to come yourself down

The Future is now Old man, this is our Website now, and there is nothing u Can do about it

Enjoy the Future Rekt,Loli,futa,Fur,YLYL,Dick rate and All the other shit

U lose and u know it

Stop speaking 4 me fag

fucking shity underaged normie scum GET OFF MY BOARD FUCKER
And no some people will be remembered forever FUCKING trash Hitler Stalin Einstein Mendelei
Pewdiepie, Mikeyation,

>Triggerd af
>Mad af

Bruh no thats good keep escalating

Mhhhm ur tears are delicious

i already fucking won retarded shit you would never know what it was before all of this mediocre trash but i will for once know everything past present and future Youre watching my videos and fucking like them trashy fuck

Btw you frorgot your favorite one?Tranny/sissyboy wonna fuck a man but not gay (but still technically gay) thread edgelord

oh yea and what are you doing here?Your chatting with a stranger who deliberatelly wanted you to do that.How exactly is this playing in your favor stupid teen shit :D :D :D

God you average american youths are dumber than i actually though HAHAHAHHA

>Im watching ur Videos ?

>Speaks about Tranny/Sissyboy

Ur a Dickgirl ?

Also, when u won already, why do u keep discussing ?

U lose Old man, Sup Forums will Sup Forums what Sup Forums is right now, so u never hav a Chance to Fight it

U can think ?
Thats the biggest surprise 2 me today

And what im doing here?

Im destroying this thread with my Mastermind Plan

Was that all u had faggot ?

Pathetic

OP is a faggot

This Image is 110% true

>4ever rememberd

>Counts Pewdiepie

Fanboyfag detected

ITT: desperate media consultants scraping the lid, and bottom of barrel to mine new ideas for their shitlord machinations.

Nathan here

B4 this hilariuos Troll thread is gonna 404 i want to thank the OP to be so easy to get triggerd

I also want to thank my Mom, my dad, my Brother jimbo and my best friend Daniel

See u lads, i hav 2 destroy some other gay threads

OP doesnt write about 1/2 hour, think he sucided

Bye Nathan

Good Job

Sup Forumsump

See ya

Five bucks says this whole thread was samefag.

Maybe