Had a date with a pretty Chinese girl last night

Had a date with a pretty Chinese girl last night.

>She sent nudes a couple days ago but they're old asf like 3 years ago (pic related)
>holyshitshescute.jpg
>she is either A: a swamp monster now or B: catfishing me.
>improbablybeingcatfished
>decide on a whim last night, very last minute, to see if she wanted to meet briefly for tea somewhere.
>to my surprise "yea sure where!"
>fast forward 30 minutes I pick her up at her house in sketch part of town
>just had work so smell like shit, covered in ink from work wearing the worst clothing (too small flannel, dirty pants)
>wait outside for her in my car because I ain't about to be bumrushed by two vagrants
>she comes out and holy fuck she's cuter than the old pictures. Looks like she lost a little weight (was already small check pic related) and everything.
>probably a 9/10 now
>grabbing tea she seems bored
>finish up ask if she wants to stay out
>she says "yea!"
>jackpot.gif
>hop into a bar and sit down quickly.
>offer her my hand to hold she thinks I'm trying to like rob her
>"no I just wanna hold your hand"
>she giggles all cute
>gives me hand
>things loosen way up
>a better seat opens up on a couch that has a spotlight on it
>ask if she wants to move over to it
>agrees
>I sit first and she sits almost in my lap forcing my arm around her
>wow I really want to kiss but man these spotlights
>she makes the sluttiest horniest face and goes in to kiss me
>kiss her back
>she starts moaning
>sit for 30 minutes kissing and chatting
>leave and make out in car
>fingerfuck her
>she invites me up but I have other obligations

Fast forward
>be today
>she's still messaging me and being flirty
>wants to meet again
>Imnotevencute.wtf

So Sup Forums wtf did I do right so I can have more experiences like this? Also do I really have a shot with her or will she notice she's out of my league?

2/8 pics

How long you been talking to her? If not long, don't fall in love.

Like holy fuck her pussy is so puffy
3/8

You haven't done it right until you reel her in. Don't blow it faggot. She's yours for the taking. Also...might be an illegal alien.

You probably just acted normal. Aka not nervous and fake. Girls spot that shit quickly and it turns hings sour quickly. If you are real and be yourself, women like that. At least thats my experience.

Im not Brad Pitt and i got witha girl way out of my league, she used to do modeling early in college, I just didnt act nervous and obviously trying to get in her pants. Things worked outt for that one.

I dont think shes out of your league. No one is out of anyones league unless they run in different economic circles. Any of us on here will never date a celebrity or an heiress for instance.

You could've fucked her the first night... also bump for more pics

4/8

Yeah man I know but like other obligations. It was a done deal she wanted it and told me after as well

Nah she has no accent at all. she has a white person last name

>she invites me up but I have other obligations
You ruined it

>puffy/10
would eat the shit out of this nice burger.

5/8

Honestly like a week or more. I was nervous that she was like a swamp monster

6/8

7/8

8/8

Anyway guys thanks for the help. First time actually like going on dates with an Asian. I've fucked a Filipino before but that barely counts

That's some real motivational shit man

If these pics are old, who's spreading that pussy? She's used goods.

This. Your confidence or lack of it is what determines success. Don't be super nice just because she's a girl.

The fact that you left and has shit to do is not a bad thing. You can easily contact her and ask "when are you seeing me again? We've got some unfinished business". This implies you want to fuck her (not just hang out) but not in a direct way that girls dislike for some reason.

>wtf did I do right
You were just a laid back real guy who took her out as a sexually attracted friend and showed her a good time no strings attached.

Keep it up. Should get her over to your place next time.

Idk man why would I care?

>used goods.
Found the virgin

You guys gon make me blush
Thanks m8s

>You can easily contact her and ask "when are you seeing me again?
This too.

You could literally ask her over for a booty call anytime now that you've got a rapport with her.

Post your fb we'll see if you're worthy

Oh man I wanna but privacy etc.

I'm like average weight (180 lbs) white guy with an undercut, trimmed beard, and handlebar mustache oh and big glasses. Know how to dress. Play vidya. I'm a full time artist and make decent money etc

OP, the worst thing you can do is share shit about you, or that chick now.
You got yourself a hawt qt azn fwb now. Don't blow it by doxing her or even more stupid, yourself. She's gonna hate your guts if she sees the shit she shared with you hit the internet, at best. Litter her pics among the autists of Sup Forums and they're gonna find and dogpile her facebook cause lolfunny

Don't ruin a good thing, just enjoy it

Oh also I didn't say before.
Her cunt was fucking soaked. Like slippery when wet kinda shit. I pulled my fingers out and I licked them and the sucked them dry. I somehow didn't even get a boner the whole night. I started driving right after and she was like "tease..."

Yeah Sup Forumsro believe me I know haha. These pics were also online. She posted them to imgur as an album years ago so i mean she's okay with them being on the internet clearly

Like really, if these pics are legit her, you're already in too deep.
Worst case scenario a compilation of them will start circulating. Someone she knows will notice them and inform her or tease her about it. She'll freak out and grill your ass on it.
I've seen chicks drop out of college because aspies who caught partially nude artistic modeling of them online wouldn't stop fucking harassing them over it. How do you think this will go over?