Ok b dick rate

Ok b dick rate

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2641032/your-circumcised-penis-is-just-as-sensitive-as-an-uncircumcised-one-canadian-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you like animals?

7/10 i would love to have you inside me as long you're lubed b/c your circumcision looks rough : /

>me

Soft

lmao you're a liar, that's obviously not soft

im sorry for what happened to your penis : /

EU/US-anti circ solidarity speaking here. muslims pieces of shit want to make circ regular in GER and ENG. I'd love to slit a muslim throat for any western baby male mutilated to appease Islam.

Well this is it hard so you tell me

4. not my thing

Yeah I always wondered what it would look like uncut :/

you OP? gay or str8?

Str8

gotcha. and please don't let the europeans (who make up 75% of Sup Forums at this hour) persuade you that your dick looks bad for being cut. apart from being cleaner, it's overwhelmingly preferred by US girls and is a bit healthier.

also, as a large study at a Canadian university showed earlier this year, you didn't lose sensitivity or pleasure.

globalnews.ca/news/2641032/your-circumcised-penis-is-just-as-sensitive-as-an-uncircumcised-one-canadian-study/

the people telling you that you did, have only ever known it one way themselves (i.e., uncut). but nearly every guy I've chatted with who got it done in adulthood also confirmed there was no loss of pleasure

Well...it'd look far less attractive than your current 8/10 dick, most likely.

Not bad at all either.

What the fuck that is one ugly looking dick

Or are ya truly unhappy for being snipped?

These are beautiful cocks
These are not

Dicks are boring. Post more balls.

Wait OP's meat is pretty too

That's not what your mom said...

good length but terrible lighting

is this the body mod thread? lots of mutilated faggots in here

underage b&

Thank you. Care to give me a more thorough rate?

Which one are you?
Nice dick

9/10 I want to sit on your cock, moar pls

im sorry you're cut. it's weird. you seem alpha but your penis is mutilated and can never really be a real male. I'm natural, but I'm a literal sissy beta male and my penis is locked in a chastity cage(and my toenails are painted) and my boyfriend rarely ever lets me have an erection and he just fucks my boipucci...

our penii should be switched...mine should be cut, sissified, and locked, and yours should be natural and free to fuck. I only see my penis unlocked and its foreskin full protracted in an erection maybe every 45 days : ) (i love this tbh, but im also a beta subby gay femboy) where im guessing you're a male that wants to enjoy a female : /

Nice

Wash yourself you disgusting fuck

why is it curved at such a sharp angle
90ยบ dick curvature lmao

Age?

r8?

and is a sensitive topic or something?

No lmao, just curious to know

That is a nice penis.

So you wouldn't substitute your 9/10 D for an anteater then, even if you could?

what happened to your tip and why is it shaped like that?
would suck.

Kik me your cocks thebuttered_toast

Probably something along these lines...

Probably not. More of a "huh, that's neat" and move on with my life

Thanks
Nothing happens to me, i take photo while retract my tight foreskin. Show off head to suck on me.

R8 don't h8

small balls but nice dick

too much veins. horrible 3/10

gotcha. and hopefully you don't saddle your future sons with one either. the best argument on that front is that it leaves the choice with them, but getting cut post puberty is so awful that even uncut dudes who wished they weren't are almost always deterred.

Trust me, your parents did you a solid. Having sucked off plenty of both, I can assure you that even w/ daily showering some gunk still builds up under that skin by evening....not fun

hot af, good length, cut, no real flaws. but you may well be underage, sadly.