>Joffrey is dead
>No more Arya and Hound adventures
>Robb is dead
>Catlyn is dead
>Roose Bolton is dead
>The tumour know as Dany is taking up more and more of our screentime
>Mance is dead
>Ygritte is dead
>Literally every interesting character is either dead or has lost any of the characteristics that made them interesting in the first place
>No more Tyrion and Bronn
Is there any reason to continue watching this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkH21vcpJVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there hasn't been for two seasons at least

Not since the divergence from the books.

>>The Tyrells are dead

Uh queen of thorns still kicking

I've been rooting for The Night King since Stannis died, fuck Westeros, it deserves to rot

Oh yes! Because I so missed Tyrion spending half a season on a fucking boat, the other half wiping some fat guy's ass and never meeting Dany.

Season 5 had Stannis motherfucker

> Oh yes! Because I so missed Tyrion spending half a season on a fucking boat

With a she-dwarf, haha

I'd rather watch Tyrion wipe a million asses than trudge through another boring ass Dany scene

The ending of this show may be the shittiest in TV history with Tyrion, Jon, Dany and the good guys all sitting around drinking Imp's delight at Tyrions vineyard

Tyrion then quips "Twas truly a song of ice and fire"

But muh based ace

Dany's storyline is even longer and more boring in the books, so your point is invalid.

>The Tyrells are dead

Not as long as based Queen of Thorns lives.

At least we'll be spared more "Tyrion, Grey Worm, and Missandei shoot the shit in Dany's absence" scenes at least

Not even a Tyrell, she is a Redwyne

Why did those scenes exist? Did D&D think we'd forget the most popular character in the show exists if we didn't see him for an episode or two?

>Westeros, filled with many interesting characters all with their own personalities and motivations

>Sand nigger lands, one cuck to represent all the slave-guards, one girl to represent all the free whores, both completely lifeless on screen and a waste of valuable episode time

At least in the books we don't have to put up with Emilia Clarke's highschool tier acting

>*farts

I don't know, I think Emilia does a good job of showing how insufferable someone like Dany would be to an impartial observer

>I AM THE QUEEN OF DRAGONS, I WILL BRING FIYA AND BLUD TO ALL WHO OPPOSE ME

Will Cleganebowl ever happen? I mean, both the hound and mountain are alive.

The one thing this show has taught me is how to differentiate between good and awful actors easily.

except for the fact she's about as intimidating as a squirrel

You still have Gendry

YOU ALL STILL HAVE GENDRY

Show basically circles between three plotlines(KL, North, Danerys), every other plotline is half-assed, rushed and you can be sure that it'll merge with one of the main three in a shittest, most simplistic way.

>Hound comes back
>one episode to get him mad at Brotherhod
>one episode to resolve it(not even a conflict)
>"I guess we'll join the North storyline because normies love it, you in?"

>Kingsmoot, big political event, could be interesting
>resolved in one episode in a shittest episode
>instantly becomes a part of Danerys plotline

Adventurer goes to Yi Ti side arc when?
Seriously it pains me that they never develop on the exotic places on the setting.

someone post the pic of her face when she is burning the khals

>implying her eyebrow game isnt on point

>implying most of the good actors aren't dead now

kek, I wonder if Dany's fleet will run into him

>tfw you will never start a posh upper-middle-class English family with Emilia

>tfw her disembodied eyebrows will never jack you off
JDIMSA

It will never top the episode we just had, and it hasn't really been good for a least two seasons, maybe longer if I'm honest.

But I'll still watch it to the end. I'm still rooting for Littlefinger.

They are killing off all of the Great Houses so that they can more easily integrate their fanfiction ending where Dany becomes queen of everything

>I'm still rooting for Littlefinger.

The way things are going he'll probably die in a failed attempt to turn Sansa/The Vale against Jon

>Tyrion is no longer based
This is a big thing I've noticed, even random assholes are starting to notice this.

I watching ep9/10 with some normies and one mentioned how he has become so boring and another replied with "anything that goes near Khaleesi becomes boring and shit"

I wonder if there'll be any effort to try and make her even slightly likeable again.

that penny storyline was sad as fuck, gave me a lot of unwanted feels

>>The Mannis is kill
there it is again, theres my favorite meme.

>no more boltons
dropped

also, why does every character hear Danys name and decide immediately they want to be her bitch?

So what the fuck is Cersei's end game? She just fucked herself out of every alliance she had. The Tyrells sure as shit aren't gonna be sending anymore food her way and their army is gone for sure.

What a dumb cunt.

>farts
>gay sex
>orgy
>camera pans out from westeros, from planet, from galaxy, from Martin's ballsack
>mfw the entire series took place in GRRM's testes

>thinking about food and logistics and shit

Don't worry, the show makers don't.

She always wanted to rule in her own right, now she can.

Plus I think it's pretty clear she knows how fucked she is

she was stripped of power when she was stripped of influence over tommen, she basically had no allies outside of qyburn and roboclegane

jaime doesn't really count as he will kill her next season when she turns full mad queen

>no Victarion

>they kept buttface worse Asha as a main character that's sole existence is to inflate her clit as massive as possible when she's on screen

is this kino?

Friendly reminder that Jorah will redeem himself from Ultra Dragon Mega Dinocuckā„¢ status when he pulls a Jaime and kills the Mad Queen Daenerys during the endgame.

If the books turn out anything like the show has, I'm going to be pissed
Fuck Cersei
I want Stannis the Mannis
Fuck Danny

>hes never fought a squirrel
git gud, scrub

This

Marriage means something

And surely there are cousins and shit knocking around

Of course dnd apparently didn't bother to read up on feudalism at all so yeah for the purposes of the show the Tyrell's are done for

I literally only trudge through her POVs for Jorah, Based Barristan the Bold, and any rare ecological information on dragons

Cersei is mind broken in the books atm

I stopped watching after season 2 what did I miss

Jon Snow morphed into Stannis

>tfw no penny gf

don't see how it's any worse than having him try to have pointless chats with the token niggers, and poor attempts at jokes.

Why the fuck was there a fart gag in this last season? What the hell was that?

what an autistic gif

I can't wait for Davos to come back to Stannis and see his husbando being stolen away by Jon

When will he spring his trap? What will his inevitable comeuppance look like?

No heirs, their line is doomed.

Same for the Baratheons, Targaryens, Martells, and possibly Lannisters

big guy manderley eats him

>brienne didn't teleport to winterfell in the season finale.

this was confusing, i was really expecting her to teleport into the battle

Baratheons still have Roberts bastards especially the one over in Essos thats recognized since he's also a Florent who are also now the prime candiates to take over the Tyrells role

Oh, look another thread where we bitch about Game of Thrones despite the fact that we watch it religiously.

His trap? You mean for Jon/Sansa?

I imagine he might meet his end at the hands of a wight or an other

>bastards
>plural

Thought they were all dead save Gendry? There are no other bastards mentioned in the show.

We're not discussing the books here.

Will Jorah find a cure? I almost forgot about that cuck.

I thought she had just gotten released from jail and was in the arms of Robert the Strong last we saw her
It could still turn out like the show but I really hope not
The book has already established her as an incompetent crazy and allowing her such a deus ex machina revenge plot would piss me off
Also see is much more vile in the books than series
Fuck this season finale pissed me off

queen of thorns is not a tyrell

Are you fucking retarded?

>she is a redwyne and is politically irrelevant, there are tyrells in the reach that are candidates for the lord

How will they resolve her plotline?

she'll die after doing some dumb shit

hopefully stannis kills her for being a cunt

I can name one.

Isn't he dead?

The worst thing to happen this season was the utter waste of Ian McShane.

He's died 6-7 times now and always comes back, get with the program.

I don't remember what happened to him in the show but the books he had his final death giving the kiss to Lady Stoneheart

fuck you for not spoilering that.

damn

don't worry the lady stoneheart storyline was dropped from the show

But te mannis.... He's dead

Its been a few years user it was revealed in Feast for Crows I think but maybe DD

Her last appearance was in Kevan Lannisters chapter, he notes how different she is and how the younger her would be showing her bald head to the world in defiance

youtube.com/watch?v=MkH21vcpJVE

Still, now I know beric probably won't do anything seriously relevant. Atleast probably.

Willas

A storm of swords was first published 16 years ago you fuck, go read the books

Written out of the show along with the second Tyrell brother
Show fags don't even know Loras is third born

>this is a legitimate argument
>we're on /lit all of a sudden
>this board isn't specifically for Sup Forums shows
Kys

It was Feast for Crows but 11 years isn't much better

Who is this obnoxious person?

They butchered Loras so maybe its for the best. A shame his older brother Garlan is suppose to a better sword arm than him and seemed rather kind

>reading books

Actually you're right, I was just thinking of her first appearance but they don't explain it til feast

Fuck off with these retards we only lije Preston

shoo shoo preston

>mfw the entire series took place in GRRM's testes

The balls of a blue eyed giant

Dragon gonna eat him for sure.