Sup Forums I'm starting to think I just should pack a bag filled with clothes and just leave society behind...

Sup Forums I'm starting to think I just should pack a bag filled with clothes and just leave society behind. Anyone else thinking about this recently? I know it sounds edgy, but I'd much rather wander around my country meeting people and learning about the world rather than live in this coma-like fictional tale we're all spinning. I'm getting sick of work, school, home repeat, I don't really know what I'm living for anymore. My schizophrenic friend did this, and when he moved back he was completely different. You wouldn't be able to tell he was schizo. He understood the world in a way that is indescribable. He ended up killing himself, as is the fate of most schizophrenics, but I don't think it's related to his experiences.
TL;DR: Any ex-homeless fags think it was a worthwhile experience?

bump

bamp

I get you O.P!

I'm sure lots of people do. Almost everyone I meet has this same existential crisis. They just don't really know what the alternative is, so most choose not to think about it anymore.

another bump

I hope this thread doesn't die too quickly

No OP. I was homeless for a few years and it's not going to enlighten you and change your perspective on life.

It makes me quite depressed tbh, I wish there was a different way of life

I just want to get a bike and go exploring for a few months and maybe keep doing it or go back home to my neet life

Yeah, I understand that. It's also dependent on where you live. I get when you read what I write you must think I'm retarded and edgy, but I understand it isn't going to make you the grand poobah of the new world. I just feel kind of trapped right now.

bumping

Watch Into the Wild first
Do not go vagrant traveler, go mountain man longer chance of success.
Then train heavily.
You have better odds getting arrested, not kill
Find public land, not national park (mountain is best, less likely to be evicted, need good trapping skills)
Save some cash in a zip lock, so if winter gets bad you can bus back to mom and dad.
Last two years, file for eminent domain rights. (You still pay property tax, no way out of the grid completely)

No point running op, this is all that awaits us. Embrace it.

I would prefer to wander though. What's important to me is meeting people on the margins of society.

nother bump

Would you have money for your travels? Or wing it?

I would like to have some money, although my friend winged it. I'm not quite as smart as him though. The money would probably be an emergency sort of thing.

Bump

bumping again

It feels like this generation is extra sensitive to what's going on. I feel like a shift is happening in public mindset. I mean we have this anti-pc vs pc mentality, and it's creating this antagonist relationship between men and women. We also have nationalist politicians in every world super power. "Memes" are also becoming this weird reduced form of humor that can seem to effectively control public mindset (just look at Trump's victory, memetics at its finest). More and more people are seeing that this world simply isn't fair, and not dismissing these observations as teenage angst. Everyone I talk to that slightly reveals their true self seems to agree that they feel hollow inside, but can't do anything about it. I'm wondering if the human race is in an intermediate stage where we are beginning to change how we operate. It's not impossible to think that. Just look how much our society changed in one century. I think things are going to boil over very soon.

bumppp