My girlfriend won't respect my asuaxuality. What do?

My girlfriend won't respect my asuaxuality. What do?

stop being a pussy

Stop being a faggot and just fuck her

Learn how to spell asexuality, then kill yourself

Just admit you are too shy to get naked and let her touch you/you touch her. That's the least you can do.

It happens but don't lie to her.

Stop referring to her as your girlfriend. Just be her friend. Let someone else hit that since you're not gonna use it.

>girlfriend
>asuaxuality

Rape her for disrespect

that's probably it's one of the many things that don't require respect because fags who are asexual, which they all are fags, don't give a shit if they don't get respect because to them they don't see another alternative to not be a fag. KYS

Introduce me and I'll fuck her for u

dump her and get a boyfriend, if you're asuaxualist she wont mind

wat?

There's no such thing as asexuality.

>girlfriend
>asexuality

OK, my repulsion towards sex. I like to cuddle and sometimes I masturbate for the feel

>Professor Neckbeard, PhD in preferences

You know asexuality is physically impossible. You're probably just so severely autistic that your dick cant get hard

This is proof once and for all that OP is a fag

just break up with her

But cuddles

I used to think I was 'asexual', turns out I just have an unnaturally low libido.

It is nothing to be proud of, if you seriously lack sexual attraction, you are a broken human, you aren't special, you are (in terms of the purpose of the species) useless

No one's arguing about that. Hence the purposeful misspelling. I just don't like being held down and forced to lick.

Sheesh

Even if you don't like it, do it as a chore because she's your gf and you should want to make her happy.
If that means faking an amazing time during sex, then so be it. But be a good fucking bf and do it for her. I'm sure she does shit for you she doesn't want to do.

You must be 18 to post here Mathias. I'm telling your dads.

fuck her

>held down and forced to lick
What the fuck? How weak are you that your 'girlfriend' forces you to eat her out?

She did go see Book of Mormon with me. I guess that's worth one night.

Even people with extremely low sex drives do enjoy sex and orgasms.

She's big

Also I'm a girl.

dis

If she didn't want to see the book of mormon, you should break up with her solely because of that

kek
post pic faggoty

An asexual male?
How on earth...

pics or you're lying

also, I bet she is called Tyrone and has a dick like a tree branch

Take testosterone medication because it is obvious that you have low T.
/thread