with a stick

Do you want to do something today? I have to get out of here

If I was it's father I would. Right between the eyes

With my car!

Too old

Post op

Yes

Like what?

... and hit and hit and hit. Until it's face is just a pile of goo.

"Gender Revolution" more like signs of the fall of the western civilization

>His work has been both celebrated for its innovation and criticized, particularly in regard to his involvement with the discredited sex-reassignment of David Reimer[1] and his eventual suicide.
the "evidence" for this being possible was false and the "dr" who did it first never published the depression, refusal to do girl, things and morbid thoughts the little boy who got fucked over was having. the boy eventually went back to being a boy and then had a family them killed himself

oh i would

i forgot link. the dr who started this bs was Dr. money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

Anybody who has been around 9 year olds, nephews/nieces/windowless vans whatever, knows that they only do what you tell them to. They don't think for themselves, they hate watching the news or anything that talks about this gender crap, and they certainly wouldn't start saying that they're "gender fluid" on their own.

Long story short, some asshat programmed a poor kid into believing this crap and now libtards are crapping their pants over it. GG faggots, you tricked a kid and pretended it was an accomplishment.

yes, for sure

Yes, with a rifle.

what is borderline legal in Sup Forums?

Based

post real lolis pls

Is that actually next months issue? I just subscribed to NG, expecting animals and shit, and I'm getting this garbage?

like in all muslim countries

i only have sex with little boys

wait what?

yep, and when this little person went into the real world and did this interview/article, guarantee he didn't want to be a little girl as much anymore. with the blank stares of everyone desperately trying to be nice while they have the worst thoughts in their mind of how misguided this little kid is.. cant help but feel bad for the little fagget

he's not even that cute...

if the tranny's cute, then yeah, mos def

Does it still have a dick?

But considering how young, would probably fuck it hard.

an underage trap?
th-this is my fetish

WTF

He is not tran. He just has a lousy attention whoring mother. His mother was already fighting for trans right before she had kids. Really a coincidence that a tran "girl" was born to her.

Proof of these lies. Her mom is now fighting for the right to shit where she wants.

you know you would, Sup Forums

Aaaaaaaaand /thread

still...
if he wants to act like a bitch,
then he can take dick like a bitch

I can picture this person looking like a dude way too easily tbh. Although that's probably just because you posted it in this thread.

No proof at all

Sup Forums would hit then eat it.

Try reading the actual article in question, Newfriend.

Is that Amy? Ew.. with the piggy nose and everything.

I would punch the shit out of this thing and it's "parents"

Oh yeah one of my boys would make a cute little fuckpuppet in a dress

kek

Killed for his savoury

is there going to be a bet going at his school to see who can bottom him first?

or is he forever doomed to homeschooling and solitude cause his mom decided to tell the whole fucking world what he was...

Thats what happens when you get bought up by Murdoch
>tfw NatGeo was once the best magazine in waiting rooms

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9YjdB2SAI

Say what?

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CE....fck its not...
mb guys

Fucking checked.

I would suck her sweet little cock until she blew her load in my mouth.

no, she is 9 years old

yes

moar loli traps plz
I'm hard as a rock

But that's clearly a boy.

If kids can understand their sexuality, that obviously means they understand sex right?

#RepealTheAgeOfConsent

Only if he already fingers his butt