Sup Forums convinces to go through with cucking

>Sup Forums convinces to go through with cucking
>"Yeah sure, could be hot seeing my girl be all slutty I guess."
>introduce concept to GF, she is hesitate at first but warms up to the idea very quickly
>she contacts this guy Charles from her job, set up plans
>start to second guess if I want to do this but the gears are already in motion
>Charles arrives at our house and gf starts conversating with him
>start getting nervous, definitely sure I don't want to go through this
>too scared to speak up and tell her I don't want this
>suddenly GF gets on her knees, pulls out his dick and starts sucking
>my stomach is a hard knot, feels like it's on fire
>physically feel ill and leave the room
>in the bathroom, wash cold water on face
>feel like i might puke in the toilet right there
>don't want to look like a pussy, decide to back to bedroom
>hear moans through the walls
>open door and she is bent over getting fucked hard
>can't hold it in, break down crying
>run over to sobbing and tell her I don't want this
>she is confused and tells me she can't understand me
>catch my breathe and tell her to stop
>she is visibly annoyed and tells me it's a little late to back out
>still getting pounded during all this
>freak out, need to get out of here
>grab wallet and keys and drive away
>in such a frantic state of mind I crash the car into the fence
>don't care, drive straight to moms house
>mom sees how much I wreck I am, doesn't ask any questions and sets up guest bed for me
>cry myself to sleep
>wake up at 2 PM, overslept
>check phone, 4 missed calls from GF, 2 voicemails
>can't listen to them
>go to Sup Forums and type this thread

lulz

I hope this is true and Sup Forums trolled another faggot into doing ridicolous shit.
>pic related

This made me diamonds. Moar

jesus fuck. i feel bad for you, op. but you are an idiot.

this is probably fake

Listen to voicemail and post what she said man. This is the best place for advice you will ever experience.

timestamp with phone messages and voice mail or u a lying sack of shit

hmmm ye i might believe this to be true

but... its ..Sup Forums, considering you even got a girlfriend, i imagine most btards to be soulless ppl, with no feelings really

of course in really they do have, but it rarely surfaces, like in situations like this one would be, but ye... i pass, i doubt thats true, but it can be a good copypasta

Your girlfriend never loved you

If she did she would have seen how uncomfortable you were
She would have been uncomfortable herself
She would have immediately stopped when you left
She would have doublechecked over and over before this ever went down
She would have backed out for you

OP your girl was always a slut
She would have cheated on you with Charles in the future, the fact she thought of him for it was a bad bad sign

Break up with her. It will be a good thing. Find a girl that loves you and wont do this to you.

Be careful what you wish for, OP. You're clearly not secure enough to do this, and you made yourself look like a whiny little cunt for trying to stop it mid-flow.

Plus the guys fucking your girl now thinks you're a joke - he should be grateful to you for you allowing him to be fucked by your woman, now he knows you're a pussy.

>catch my breathe and tell her to stop
>she is visibly annoyed and tells me it's a little late to back out
>still getting pounded during all this

Dude listen to the voicemails and post em fegget

ooooor, maybe OP is depressed /which wouldnt be surprising being on b/ and deep down he wanted himself to suffer..

he roamed the internet searching for something even he didnt know what it is. Then he came by that cucking thing, and he realized thats the perfect thing for him.

Soo ye, deep down he wanted some emotional trauma, either cause low-selfestem, hate, or maybe just being an over sensitive faggot, who cant live without drama, the kind who when everything seems to just about get right,, SOMEHOW, always manage to fuck things up right back down

too deep

Kinda gotta agree with this guy here, if your GF actually gave a damn about you she'd have stopped the moment you left the room when she started sucking the guys cock, no-one who actually cares for you would carry on and start getting fully fucked if you weren't in the room and it was a cuckold thing...

Any proof that this is not just a cool story, OP?

my fucking sides, OP, put a fucking bullet in your brain

>Girlfriend never loved you
That's not quite true. Most women are very slutty, but so are men. If you give them the chance to do multiple people, they will use that because they can get it anytime they want.

She thought of someone probably because he was handsome, but that doesn't mean she would've jumped on his cock in secret. It just shows who she would've gone for, if OP wasn't her boyfriend.

Not stopping the moment OP was visibly upset just means that her loyalty is wavering, and not many people are loyal now days, but that doesn't mean she would've gone out to cheat on dime's whim; it's just that she was granted the opportunity, and took it. OP himself presented it, suggested it, followed it through and when it finally happened he backed out like a coward of his own idea.

The relationship will now forever be unstable, and it all boils down to the fact OP let this happen. OP caused this.

contradict yourself more

cringe

What did the voicemails say?

Stop being a faggot and get a new gf.

>This is the best place for advice you will ever experience.
kek

cool

>>catch my breathe

your gf, she's a cunt that doesn't want you around her anymore

normally id just call you a pussy OP, but that sucks. sorry you had to go through that. not your gfs complete fault, though, she did it because you wanted to try it out.

Youre wrong. Im in a relationship.

I would probably enjoy a threesome.
However the idea of getting fucked by a different person while my boyfriend just watches makes me feel a little nauseous.

Im supposed to be his, yes? Why would I want to not be?

If I thought at all it could be hurting him Id stop right the fuck away.

I mean c'mon

People dont fuck around becaause of loyalty
If you love someone youre loyal to them
A lack of loyalty is just a lack of love

She shouldnt have anybody shed "go for if OP isnt her bf"

She should love OP. Who gives a fuck about other people?

If she seriously has backup guys in her mind, she doesnt love OP

OP did cause this but the girl did too. Its equally their fault. OP should have stopped it before it happened when he realized he didnt want it.

Girlfriend should have stopped it and been aware her boyfriend was freaking out.

If you love someone you love them even when theyre a pansy. Even if they fuck up you dont throw salt in the wound, you help them.

Opiee why the fuck would you agree for your "girlfriend" to fuck her coworker? Now she will see this dude on the daily basis and will most definitely cheat on you in the future. Every time you girlfriend is at work she will be around her fuckbuddy. I think your relationship is over. At the very least you should fuck a chick in front of her and cuck her but I'm certain she will say no and use an excuse to say that getting your self cucked was your idea. Why would you ever think cucking is a good idea? Only beta faggots perricipate in that. Cut contact and move on, save what little dignity you got left. But you won't do that because you are a literal cuck.

You say these things logically now but when aroused and horny your state of mind changes to darker places. Even you could succumb to what OP's girlfriend does, if ever you do such things it would simply be a testament to your will.

samefagging

>conversating

Nigger

no.

So you believe every post in the thread is a samefag?

I didn't know stupidity could reach those heights

What the fuck did you expect, OP?

same

im guessing he expected to jack off to it in the closet then go fuck his GF after the other guy left, guess he was wrong

A fantasy can be a dangerous thing, let this be a reminder that it is separate from reality for a reason.

Listen to the voicemail with your mother. She sounds like the understanding type.
Legit advice.

well i kind of agree with this, emphasis is on most, but ye

i mean i dont care about the loyalty part now, but the wanting to have sex, i mean its obvious that being liked, etc feels good, but also well for girls wanting to be fucked, if you imagine yourself out of the scenario, would she stop having sex?

obviously not, she would want other ppl, which happened just now, but thats fake, cause OP dont reply shit

or if he will, thats why, cause he is trying to make up what the "voicemail" said

amazing

How did an eleven years old kid managed to get married, or drive a car?

OP, kill yourself. I'm not saying it in a nasty way, but kill yourself. Reason being, this mistake will cling to your thoughts and slowly destroy you.

You had a loving relationship, and you ruined it. Can you return to the relationship? No. You have truly fucked it up, you let her fuck another guy and your senses told you that it shouldn't happen, with the knot in the stomach and so on.

You are probably scarred from seeing her suck cock, then getting pounded hard.. the girl you someday want to marry. How can you even kiss her? Knowing she sucked some guy off whilst being in a relationship with you..

Ah.. OP, you truly have fucked yourself over on this one, especially with how she will likely tell people it was your idea. Why the fuck did you let some guy pound her, and what's worse is how easily she phoned a guy from work to come around.. having his number and all, I mean come on.

Ree... just ree.. kill yourself OP, free yourself from the torment you've put yourself in and just be done with it. I hope for your sake this is a troll too, because that's some nasty shit that happened.

OP become a serial killer or kill yourself. very simple. check em by the way

same fag
I am same fag

Le Epic Me-Me XDD

Sage