Hey Sup Forums 3am here in buttfuck SEA, with another feels thread. Let it all out, anons

Hey Sup Forums 3am here in buttfuck SEA, with another feels thread. Let it all out, anons.

OP here. Right now, I'm finishing up some paperwork for school that's due in... 6 hours. I feel like shit because I realise I can't finish it by then. If I can't finish this, I can't take my finals so yeah 6 months of my life gone to waste just like that.

I'm sad and i'ts my fault.

Focus op, you can do it.

Why are you sad, user? Care to share?

Procrastination is a bitch. Classmates all started this like 2-3 weeks ago. Don't know why I haven't learned from past mistakes. Also, thanks.

Where in SEA Op, I am in Singapore

Your retarded cousin, Malaysia. How are you, Sing-user? Why up so late ah?

Well, taking 15 and then back to my paperwork.

Sauce is "Seen", phone app.

I just don't know what i want.

weekend stayed up late so now cant sleep. Last time I was in Uni also only barely finished studying 3 hours before exam (around 5am, exam at 8am), get a C+. Maybe better focus on your paperwork, get a shitty mark also can, just pass is enough. Forget about sleep for now.

sohai havent due yet complain for fucks? just fucking do it lah, you whining cunt.

Sometimes it's best to just sit back and contemplate about it. Don't overthink it though, user.

hug?

I just want a boost of energy

Just now ah I realise some papers I don't have. So, chance of taking finals is probably near zero la. All I can do is hope the invigilator don't notice anything out of place.

Nah, not complaining. Actually pretty chill now. Dun have close friends so just feel like sharing it la.

Anyone remember a long story about a guy and his best friend and his girlfriend. The girl dies in the end, she was raped or smth. The user was raped aswell by his older brother which left him incapable of having a proper erection. Any help would be very appreciated, looking ofr a goodread

thanks guys, now i´m just trying to be a better person and just be prepared for whatever happens.

You got dubs, bro. +100 energy.

bro, bad time to feel like shit. finish it, think of the future! the present is just a distraction

Just noticed, gotta use them to fansub stuff.

Yeah, man. Agreed. Thanks also.

ayy which part of sg singanon

Sounds pretty fucking rough user. Try /r/. Post it here if you found it.

What movie, user?

brother i tell you one thing, i always post all these emo bullshit when im down also, and the thread usually ends up like it is now.
i bet you're running out of things to say and just watching some other threads right now.
just because you are aware doesn't excuse the fact that you're procrastinating.
get shit done op, you still have time.
listen to some upbeat futurefunk or some shit idk, that helps me.

Not movie, it's a chinese cartoon about a salarywoman but everybody is a little animal it's made by the hello kitty company.

>watching some other threads right now

fuck, you caught me. Yeah, Considering the state that I'm in, I guess by 5am local time I can finish it. Thanks, user.

Sounds interesting, get 'er done, user!

be the better of us, you can afford uni.
study hard and see the world beyond our shores.
im 21 and im at a dead end job already, with no family support.
you have more than you think, op. treasure it.

>Treasure it

Always, user. Always :')

Geylang east avenue 1, you?

Jurong West, u stay damn far HAHA

Good morning SEAfags!

Who the fuck wakes up at 4.30am? Farmer ah?

he's probably like us never sleep yet

Cyclist. I'm preparing for a morning ride. Weather is pretty damn cold tho.

cycle to cck cemetary damn fun one trust me

Rainy season la. Be careful user!

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

I'll take note of it. Take care guys!

Good man, did she swallow?

Thing is, the cck road has a fuck ton of small rocks so u might wanna avoid them if you don't want to fuck up your wheels, plus they're hard to see especially in the dark, oh and if possible, dont go alone.

She does but this time I jizzed on her tits.