Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

75 a day? Yea right... I quit 5 years ago cold turkey as i was getting over a cold. It helped since i didnt crave them as much.

I did that stupid sauna thing they say, go to a sauna for a few hours a day for 3 days in a row to "sweat out" the nicotine, first time trying to quit so maybe it didnt make a difference but i didnt have a problem afterwards.

So do that and then drink a metric fuckload of water. Just drain your body of everything it has and start 'er up again. Good luck.

This pretty much

Ive been a smoker since I was around 13-14 and its been like 20 years. I quit smoking at the beginning of November so its been over a month and I quit cold turkey. Stop being a faggot and giving in to your willpower

Smoked about 35 a day. Quit 1m4days cold turkey. Go to the gym. Gum. Lots of water. Good luck

Yep. 3 years clean off tobacco now after smoking for 25 years. Use Alan Carr book. Will work.

Yeah.

Nigga that's nearly four packs what the fuck are you talking about

shits too hard, man.
i just accept my fate.

I am still hitting E-Ciggs they dont seem to fuck up my throat

Just replace it with fappening...

If I had the funds I would smoke about 4 packs a day, the best thing you can do is quit your job, and spend all your money its the only thing that has stopped me.

Cold turkey. I did it. Was smoking a pack and a half of Newports a day at the end of a two or three year habit, and just quit one day.

the withdrawals are irritating at first, but take it past two and a half weeks and you'll be fine.

You'll still crave the feeling of a cig between your fingers for a few months afterwards, but the neciotine cravings will be gone. A year and you'll be almost to where you were before you started smoking.

you'll thank yourself later. Cigarettes fuck with your mental state a lot more than you realize while you're on them, even if you think you realize.

>sweat out the nicotine
meanwhile, the effects of smoking disappear completely after 15 years

Yeah, I stopped smoking on new years Eve 2014. How'd I do it? I told myself fresh start from the new year. Now cigarettes repulse me

I've quit several times in fact, really not that difficult. Last time was now 4 weeks ago, not touched tobacco since. Just be mentally prepared for some time of being an emotional roller coaster, keep reminding yourself of why you're doing it and why you are feeling so shitty etc.

75 a day though... if real then you might wanna start just by cutting down.

12 days user

if you can go without for 12 days
you'll be fine.

Patches here. Live in Oz and am poorfag so I get them from the government for cheap. I've been off them for about six months, after twenty years of smoking. Feels good, man.

>quit several times
>several times

You haven't quit if you're still smoking, you dumb nigger.

Smoked a pack and a half a day then quit about a month and a half ago. Greatest decision of my life. Listen to Allen Carr's Easy Way To Quit Smoking, it's changed my whole perspective of smoking and now I have urges to smoke but they only last for about 30 seconds

he would be fapping every 30mins lmao or 22 mins depending how long he stays awake for.

If you want to quit smoking you have to go to official websites that try to help you quit smoking.
And you need to write down every single thing they think you should do to help you quit smoking.

And you should do nothing less than every single piece of advice they give. Because going cold turkey is dumb. You've got to fight this addiction like you're fighting a war. You've got to give yourself every inch and advantage you can get because it is a monster of an issue to try and get off an addiction to this stuff. Give it the respect it deserves and deal with it appropriately or you'll never beat it.

I quit a pack a day habit about 4 months ago cold turkey, still want one sometimes but haven't given in yet, also trying to stop drinking every night

Christ dude, I can barely manage 25 a day

Related.
I don't really like that my boyfriend smokes out of stress, I'd prefer he'd vent another way. What do you think Sup Forumsros?

I think you're a dude, that's what I think.

Yeah, I used to have a 4 pack a day habit. Quit cold turkey after my grandma died of lung cancer. I also moved to a new city at around the same time, and that helped...I was focused on getting myself settled in that I didn't really crave a lot. Got a girlfriend who didn't want me to start smoking again, so I didn't. Six years later, and I still crave them occasionally, but smoking makes me sick to my stomach now.

4 pack a day ex-smoker here...lived in a rural area, and stayed mostly unemployed...there was nothing to do but smoke cigarettes.

Believe what you want. That's not what I asked for user. Now, please can you provide some helpful input?

*sigh* well it sounds like a girl (or "girl") wants to change a man. just tell him straight up you want him to quit smoking. convince him it's for his own benefit, ever though it's what you want. if he doesn't want to change the way he is, find another boyfriend. im sure guys must be lining up around the block to date you, ever though i've seen no pics.

Kek

>just tell him straight up you want him to quit smoking
No that's not complicated enough

I don't want to change him and I understand why he does it but he says he's only addicted to the burning feeling in his mouth and lungs not nicotine itself. I'm mainly thinking of a replacement. Yes it's true I'm also thinking of his health.

Thanks for your advice although I did already ask him, he said he'd stop after he was physically sick from smoking. Then not long after I found out he was smoking again after that. Not really a regular or often thing but I still find it somewhat concerning

Simple. Just buy him a vape for Christmas

I bought him something else already but I'll look into it

Yes. It was a lot easier than quitting benzos. You can cold turkey cigs, but apparently when you just suddenly go off benzos you can literally die. So I have to take a smaller and smaller dosage every day. Worst part is that it wasn't recreational but I had possibly a bad reaction. Visual snow. So now I have to eliminate all my medications from the equation and smoking. Adderall was literally just stop taking them. Now I get lost a lot and can't focus, but vs still there, so next game smoking that took literally 3 days. Now Xanax and that's going to be a week. Lame. I was only on 1 mg 3 times a day. Now I'm breaking quarters in half, my head is ringing and I feel sick. Also snow is getting much worse. Thanks withdrawal

If you can't quit something with near zero withdrawal then you're weak.