How does a normal rational/logical person convince themselves that donald trump is a good choice?

how does a normal rational/logical person convince themselves that donald trump is a good choice?

i haven't made up my mind yet, but so far he just seems like an asshole and everyone being divided is just sad and makes us look like assholes on the world stage...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_X16_KzX1vE
youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs
youtube.com/watch?v=6jIJ0g8EPs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary is a criminal under investigation by the FBI for treason.

Donald is wealthy and says mean things.....

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

hillary isn't a criminal until charged, period.

her investigation is not something that bothered me really, i'd be more scared of a guy like trump who will clearly use the office to make personal gains for himself than a person who carelessly uses email.

how does a wealthy person seem like a reasonable thing to represent you though? he has a tower in the middle of manhattan with his name on it, and you think he's not smart enough to know that he couldn't bring back factory jobs etc.. of course he knew that. 'the rich man will look out for me' said no one ever

The guy made his living out of dicking people over, how do you think he will look out for you?

Careless use of her private server isn't even the half of it.

A good chunk of the emails on her server, were classified. Secondly, those classified emails were supposed to be given to congress for filing purposes. AS REQUIRED BY LAW!
But they were deleted.

Not to mention state secrets that can be hacked.

Then, on to benghazi. She's got blood on her hands. Personally responsible for the lives of americans who were tortured and killed.

On to the next point! She's been recorded laughing over getting a child molester freed of charges by attacking the victim.

NEXT SUBJECT! Her health. She has seizures when under stress.
There is no more stressful job in the world, than POTUS. Time and time again it has been shown that the job ages you something like 20 years as indicated by all the before and after photos of POTUSes.

Trump isn't the best thing in the world, I'll admit that. But a wild card compared to Hillary is a godsend.

donald trump was a shitty choice ay but hillary was an even worse choice.
if hillary where to become president we'd have way higher chances for world war 3

No. But I know for a fact that Hillary does not have the interests of the american people at heart either.

I'd rather pick an unknown over the devil.

You cannot. No rational person can believe Trump is a good choice.

One might, if blinded by fake news, conspiracy theories and Republican smears think him a better choice than Hillary (but you need to be pretty irrational to accept those foolish and billionaire friendly lies). But even then you could st best say he is slightly less bad than the most terrible person ever born.

That would not make him a good choice.

In truth, Hillary was a not bad choice. Competent knowledgeable respected by our allies and enemies, with fully budgeted program for improvement of economy and society and (most importantly) not a climate change denier.

trump is also under federal investigation for fraud
also this

Not a criminal you retarded fag

When you look at the choice, it's pretty easy really.

Trump U, I assume?
Just because it's called "University" doesn't mean it is one.
Just because people payed for something at the worst possible time, isn't Trump's fault either.

>real estate school
>housing market in the toilet
>expecting to make money in a dead market.
Look at the timeline of when Trump U was open, and when the housing market went tits up.
You'll notice a connection.

I would rather have a devil over the well known utter bastard and his club of bastards that is Trump

>fake news

Nice meme :^)

I'm a 170 IQ intellectual, and I cannot see how Hillary would possibly be a good choice.

So you'd rather know you were getting fucked in the ass. And actively go towards it, than try to avoid it?

Seems like typical liberal thought process to me. No sense of self preservation. Like a moth to a flame.
Just like all those women who dress like whores and wonder why they got raped in the ghetto at 3am when they were just walking home...

Not meme, sad truth

And you know that.

don't get me wrong, i'm not making concessions for the fools who desperately bought into the program, i'm really just sort of stepping back and reflecting on what an absolute fucking shitshow this election was

>Makes us look like assholes on the world stage.

You guys are assholes.

Youre a regular Steve and Hawking

s/charged/convicted/g.

I'm a bonglander and despise both of them. I don't get the politics to those two having a face off, but the two candidates were effectively the worst of all possible worlds. I hope it doesn't bite us all in the arse too deeply.

Corrupt politician who has blood on her hands and shady record
VS
Slimy businessman who promises to fix the economy

>You cannot. No rational Dummycrat can believe Trump is a good choice.
There I fixed some of it for you. I still have a problem with (rational Dummycrat) because there is no such thing as a rational leftie.

No question there, friend.

Only question I do have however, is why no one puts a legit qualified woman up for POTUS.
Why Hillary of all people?

rather than the devil on the other side.

How does a normal rational person convince themselves that an ultimatum between one of 2 options is a choice? i know computer code with more free will

the two-party system has been broken since its inception, but american identity politics are so entrenched that no one gives enough of a fuck to move toward a more inclusive electoral process

there both worthless pieces if shit, why the fuck are we still arguing over this? if any of you actually think either of them or any president in general gives a shit about the normal working class person then you guys are in for a rude awakening. nobody in that White House cares.

No. think of this, you are a small defenceless girl and the choice is get fucked by your gas lighting boyfriend or get fucked by a serial rapist and sex abuser and his whole gang of friends who will steal all your money and spend it on gold leading the toilets in the White House.

If I'm going to fucked I want it to be done by someone who pretends to care. Not gang rapped by Trump with barbed wire.

all those brains don't seem to be functioning very well

youtube.com/watch?v=_X16_KzX1vE

Jeez, that's a you Trumpfags can say.

"B-b-but, but Hillary! Emails! Benghazi!" Goddamn, shut the fuck up about her already.

I don't like either of them, but I can't understand for the life of me why a Trump supporter can't critically analyze a question or claim about Trump without deflecting to Hillary.

Funny, I read that the other way around. Where Trump was the gaslighting boyfriend and Hillary will rape and murder you.
Even though it'll say "heart attack" on your death certificate.

because legacy politics? because people correlate a clinton regime and booming economy? because nepotism? more of the latter, probably

Do you ever get your news from a non-left leaning organization?

I don't think it is actually illegal to view Hillary's emails. A lot of those emails were supposed to be submitted to congress for the Freedom of Information Act.

Perfectly legal for the public to view.

I hear you. Our politics is going the same way, and I just fail to understand the mindset that goes for character over policy.

Thill, over the last fifteen years or so we've learned the hard way that manifesto commitments do not equal policies so you're basically just pissing into the wind.

The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel. Have to trust to luck because informed decision making no longer applies, way I see it.

samefag here, the dubs dictate you must now reconsider all your notions of choice and will, because a choice will lead you to 4 more options whereas an ultimatum leads you only to 1 more ultimatum. fight or not or flight or not, just like that you are free

"The business of America is business."

But let's say you're a dying political party. You know a woman at the helm is going to get votes. Why not go for the coup de grace and get a competent woman front and center?

I'm pretty sure a level headed articulate woman would sweep the election easily!
But we never see it.... Ever.

I have to resort to watching European parliament to get a view of the few strong women in politics.

My issue with all of this is, if everybody genuinely believes that a united America is stronger… And that we need a stronger America to move forward… That it's in everybody's best interest to be on the same page. When we are being divided like this, it makes us look weak and foolish. I don't Understand why Hillary and Trump supporters attack each other regularly, I get that it was a very heated election… But we have to move forward.

Hillary:
>her incompetence resulted in a US ambassador being tortured, sodomized, and murdered in the street
>funded and armed ISIS
>took massive kickbacks from Chinese, Saudi, etc. donors for Whitehouse access
>after being ordered to hand over her all of her e-mails, she omitted over 30k, severely edited the ones she did hand over, and had her underling go to Reddit to ask "how do I wipe a hard drive?"
>has called Democrat voters stupid, claiming that they're extremely easy to manipulate
>has spent her career bullying, threatening, and silencing the women who've accused Bill of rape, while pretending to be all about women's rights in public
>has repeatedly flip-flopped on every issue according to whatever opinion she feels is most politically convenient at the time
>used her tenure as Secretary of State to enrich herself at the expense of national security
Donald Trump:
>Said mean things about Rosie O'Donnell and illegal immigrants

By the way, everyone in this thread can see through your obvious shilling. I hope your supervisor sees this and fires you for incompetence.

Children don't think like that.
And sadly, children are getting older and older these days.

People were dissatisfied with every large media outlet telling them who was right, who was going to win, and who was allowed to win, so they voided all of it by voting for the other person.

The Trump was better than the other products on offer....

Alt right and Russians pulled facts out of there ass
and Trump Chumps baught it hook line and sinker
New SS has a 500b deal sighned and on the table with Putin but sanctions stopped it
Trump now admits openly he isnt going to do the things he sold you before election
you have been duped rubes

No, we're dicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs

Yes, but at least Trump is 100% more honest than every politician before him by admitting that he's not going to follow through.

Canada is the pussies?

doesn't make you LOOK weak and foolish, it MAKES you weak and foolish

>there ass

>Her deleted emails
True, but don't forget Donnie did the same thing when he was under investigation in 2006.

>Benghazi was completely the fault of HRC.
wew lad

>Laughed about freeing a child molester...
1) Laughed about not trusting lie detectors after he passed one.
2) He didn't go free, he went to prison.

>Still parroting the "she's dying" bullshit.
wew lad

>criminal who got exposed and is under investigation
>whealthy douche who wants peace with russia
>>>>//thredd

OK didn't know we had an English major and a grammar test

Its not as complicated as that though. It comes down to Hillary representing the govt of the last 8 years and Trump not.

it does, however, prove how insane it is to pledge oneself to a political figurehead on the basis of saccharine promises and radical nationalist ideologies. deception-based campaigning is the norm so there is literally nothing to be counted on before a president takes office

I dont support hilary but.
Oh we have a big boy.
The ties his own shoe laces boy.
You're a smart big boy aren't ya?
You bursh your own teeth big boy huh? : )
You make dinner don't you BIG boy?

I pledged to Donny because Hilly was a nutjob.
I'd rather the wild card over the devil. At least there's a chance that I can escape with my soul intact.

Yes Trump just represents himself and his rich buddies

Let me be the first to say Fuck Trump

>normal rational/logical person

If I was younger and poorer I wouldn't have ever even thought of voting for the right, but I make too much money now to risk having a democrat in office. I want to retire at some point.

Why the fuck do you faggots care?
You can do so much with your life like clean your room or make a healthy smoothie but you decide to argue with some stranger who doesn't even care and will forget about it the next day
>tl;dr election over noone cares kys

the real question is (somewhere in thread, can't be bothered to quote) why americans feel comfortable being forced to accept an ultimatum between two unfit candidates every four years?

This

Trump, Clinton, Stein, Johnson.
All complete garbage.

That is what it's devolved into, sadly.

However, in the perfect world, it would be two opposing viewpoints debating and reaching a middleground in congress. Or some sort.

But instead we get, He's the devil! She's the devil! Vote for me because I'm not them!

I'd love to see actual political discussion at a political debate.
Until that happens, it doesn't matter what kind of system you have. Because all choices will be shit.

Just look at the Greeks during their last election. Something like a dozen parties. Boiled down to a choice between the corrupt fucker who's putting 50% of the GDP in his own pocket, or communism.

There is no winning under any system unless we get rid of the shitters and put real honest hard working people in power, who legitimately want to better their country.

>trump is an idiot and failed businessman with no idea about politics and fucked up a few tims already
>clinton is experienced and knows what she is doing

Lolamerica

hillary
- connections with a gang of pedophiles
- linked with multiple murders and war conflicts
trump
- asshole

"how does a normal rational/logical person convince themselves that donald trump is a good choice?"

r u fucking srs?

hillary
>connections with a gang of pedophiles
trump
>connections with a gang of pedophiles
ftfy

>how does a normal rational/logical person convince themselves that donald trump is a good choice?

a normal rational/logical person doesn't.

So, you honestly believe our rich people want to ove somewhere else? They realize they gave us a shit deal and are making right on it because our economy is stagnant and no money can be made. Yes, I want someone looking out for factory and construction workers. Fuck wetbacks, fuck you.

i betcha clinton has a lot more positive accomplishments under her belt than the failure known as trump

I'm sure most people on Sup Forums that praise trump are just memes

>Hillary is a criminal under investigation by the FBI for treason.
no
she isn't

Get the Fuck over it libtards. How's it feel to be the biggest group of whiney pussies in the US

>benghazi.
give it a rest kid

>makes too much money

Paypal me some and/or buy me some steam games pretty please? :3

Pretty sure she is.
And congress is on the FBI's ass to make sure things are done properly.
As much as the FBI has tried to sweep this under the rug that is.

pretty sure she isn't.

they finished with her

Acquitted (again) days before election.
Trump now says he's not going to lock her up.

Generally, doing what the main stream media tells you to do is a bad idea eg. voting for HRC.

Trump is not an ideologue, not a career politician, and is already rich via what honestly appears to be (for the most part) legitimate and well run business interests. His background and success indicates that he is results oriented.

The only strong narrative against him is that he won't make a tactful or diplomatic leader. The things he said about women and minorities bla bla bla can really all be dismissed once they are twisted back into context.

I'll admit the "grab em by the pussy" comment was a little concerning but I'm going to wager Bill Clinton said similar things behind closed doors and he made a fine president.

I think his cabinet choices are sound. Politicians view the economy from an odd and very unhealthy perspective. Politicians seem to think that the people should work for the economy, and business people seem to think the economy should work for the people.

To be honest, the majority of people that were vehemently anti-trump and pro hillary were either, poor, brown, or pseudo intellectual academics. Most of them seem to have bought the narrative fed to them by their TV's, facebook feeds, and social bubbles. Their broader appearance is one of smugness and a false sense of moral superiority and thats about it.

The only arguments that were leveled at Trump by publications I trust like the Economist and FT are that he is moderately anti-globalization which I don't have a problem with. Importing a bunch of uneducated, poor and unskilled brown people is a quick way to destroy your country.

the first of many broken promises

I don't think Bill made the comment. Pretty sure he just did the action.

the "mainstream media" is made up of educated intelligent people.

Trump's fanbase is made up pf gullible rednecks from the red flyover states.

>Trump is not an ideologue, not a career politician, and is already rich via what honestly appears to be (for the most part) legitimate and well run business interests.
>his cabinet choices are sound
>he is moderately anti-globalization

being this cucked

>muh benghazi
>muh personally responisble

youtube.com/watch?v=6jIJ0g8EPs0

Ever wonder why this guy's political carreer didn't take off after this? It's because he admitted to spending taxpayer money on a smear campaign.

Same deal with Joe Arpaio, which is why he's out of office and under investigation right now.

They are both shit.
But Trump doesn't want to prevent us from owning firearms.

>believes republicunt propaganda about hillary, while hillary has never been found guilty of anything

>belives Trump says mean things, while Trump has settled/found guiltyi in over 200 trials, didn't pay his employees, ran several scams like Trump University, has a personal story of racism and is a failure as a businessman. Also didn't release his tax returns because has too much to hide.

You are the typical american idiot, the reason your country went to shit. The irony, you're gonna get fucked by trump and his establishment, now that he put Goldman Sachs in charge (funny how he kept telling that Hillary and Cruz were in GS pocket) and has put the worst scum on the earth in his cabinet.

Yeah, given my own background and those of other people I know that supported trump, thats simply not true.

The "mainstream media" is most certainly not made up of educated intelligent people. Have you ever tried to sit through a CNN, FOX, NYT or Huffington post article?

As if education is somehow a prerequisite for making a logically sound choice. You're an idiot.

What do those things have to do with being cucked?

>I think his cabinet choices are sound.
shows how stupid you are

Hes not a good choice but Clinton and the liberals are worse. Look at the smear campaign they ran, look at the name calling and the blame game they played and are still playing. Look at how the primary was rigged against Sanders because the DNC wanted Clinton there.

Look at the Dems telling Trump and the RNC they have to accept the results of the election, only to turn around and demand a recount and then blame it on the Russians with zero evidence, seeming unaware that Russia is a country who will stand up the the US.

No one is outraged that these were the two choices, no one is outraged that it's a two party system. These are issues no one talks about or cares about. Instead, choosing Trump over Clinton means you're a white supremacist, a bigot, a racist.

The constant name calling from the liberals is why Trump got in, and they don't seem to realize this. They preach tolerance and claim to be progressive but only if you agree with them. It's bullshit

Hillary is corrupt money grabbing whore
Trump is clown
There was no good choice

The republicunts have an easy game here, they can always count on lazy retards like you.
Whle Hillary isn't a saint, she's far from being Hitler, and has spent a good chunk of her life trying to improve other people's life.
Trump has spent his entire life fuckin the middle class low wager in the ass, scamming people, ruining businesses and living the life despite being a worthless piece of shit.

The fact you idiot think he's the better choice speaks volume on the american ignorance nowadays.

Get ready to be fucked hardcore by Trump now.

Just because I'm not anti-industry by default does not make me stupid. What kind of argument is that?

I work in finance. The global economy's health depends on sound international/domestic fiscal and business policy. The people he is appointing have the skillset to make that happen. You should maybe read up on what these guys have done over the course of their careers and get back to me.

They will be for 8 years. They are firing all those faggot liberal reporters and replacing them with younger and conservative reporters. So take pleasure knowing you won't see the faggot words like fat shaming on CNN anymore. The left will be all crazy and fringe, and considering the younger generation 14-18 loves Kek, Pepe, and Trump. They also hate their faggot liberal tattoo covered generation X parents.

16 years republicans in the white house and senate, watch. Let me break it down for you,
Mexicans hurt american jobs and wages. Build wall to keep the million scumbags back, economy gets better because resources aren't strained and people have more money. If people have more money, they vote Republican, because Democrats are all the leaches. Only 20% of taxpayers vote for Democrats. The other 80% are niggers and wetbacks on welfare. Yes, there are just as many white people as others on welfare. We are also larger than any section of the races, we have twice as many as Latinmexicanotomatopickeronis, and L-ea.

well lets use logic. when you are running a country you are essentially a "governor" of the united states, except you are called the "president". Senators do not do the same thing as governors. governors manage staffs and budgets given to them and delegate the states needs. Senators are just fucking lawyers that sit and read and do nothing else but that. they read read read have no budgeting skills and collect tax payer money. any lawyer can be a senator with the right campagin funding. Governors are more like CEOs with business mindsets and the ability to create opportunity and harvest that opportunity. WHY THEN DO PEOPLE MAKE LAWYERS (SENATORS) LEADERS. THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED. Running a country is like running a business period. maybe not goldman sachs and their corrupt practices but you know what i mean. Trump atleast understanding commerce and the economy and having expierence in hiring practices and what not is superior to Hilary. She never even talked about the most important thing JOBS. sorry for the spelling im lazy.

saved pic for truth
couldn't say it better, only retards still don't get it

>demand a recount
Jill Stein is HRC

>blame it on the Russians with zero evidence
17 US intelligence agencies and a Russian official say Russian involvement.

>choosing Trump over Clinton means you're a white supremacist, a bigot, a racist.
Forgetting Donald settled the 1973 case of racial discrimination just before a guilty verdict could be handed down.
Forgetting Donald Trump was found guilty of racial discrimination in 1991.