Why are Americans so quick to dismiss other nations and assume they're superior?

Why are Americans so quick to dismiss other nations and assume they're superior?

They claim to have won some sort of epic battle (the truth is far from it) for their independence and then went on to celebrate their independence on the wrong date. Also, if Americans call it "The 4th of July", why do they write the date as 07/04?

Look at me, I'm here nagging on Americans. That isn't fair. Canada is a part of North America and then we have South America too.

Amerifats - that's what we'll call our subject - are so eager to wave their flag and vote for Trump, but whenever you speak to them about their nationality they say the likes of "I'm Italian-American" or "I'm African-American". Hold on a minute, you're so superior but you're a part of something else? It makes me laugh when they say "I'm one quarter Irish, one quarter Italian and the rest German" or whatever.

Just so you Amerifats know, the whole world looks at USA and to us it's just a big bubble with a lot of shit happening inside that matters not to us. We let you prattle on about your so called superiority. You're like the autistic kid who is showing off his Pokémon cards and is like "I has Charizard I beat all". We just agree then laugh when you leave the room.

Come on, post your shit retaliation and your stupid images of guns and bald eagles so we can laugh some more at you.

Because we are.

We might not be perfect, but we are bringing civility to the world.

We are still able to puppet the world and benefit from its accelerated advancement.

Examples and source?

fuck you and your lame bait you retarded nigger

Actually, intelligent people look at America and understand it is in fact the greatest country in the world. That doesn't mean it's not full of retarded people and retarded decision making. America is the only country on planet Earth founded on an idea rather than an acquisition of land. And that idea is the single greatest idea any human ever had, which is: all are created equal, and all are born with inalienable rights.
"B-but muh slavery"
No. Yes the definition of "all" has been narrow at times but the idea remains the same and equally true and powerful. This is what makes it the greatest country on earth. It's the only country striving to uphold a universal truth because it's literally the basis of its existence. Other civilized countries basically follow Americas lead, which is why it sucks when the people in it do stupid shit.

>we are bringing civility to the world.
lol no.
Britain was about being civil and making orderly combat in nice even lines. America was about sneaking across the Delaware at 5AM to slaughter the British in their sleep on Christmas morning.

No, really, look it up. You know that famous painting of George Washington with a group the size of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in his rowboat? That's what they're on their way to do. The British called a cease-fire for Christmas and the colonists ambushed the soldiers in their sleep.
Look it up.

Prove it

He has none. He says they puppet the world when they are the most brainwashed nation on the planet.

Thanks for the bite.

tl;dr

Lmao
m
a
o

>as a gerfag...

the usa isn't the greatest country in every field but in combination it's still the best country by virtue of being the least shitty one. though hardly every american citizen can claim to be responsible for that we still should recognize that the us constitution and overall setup hempered the development of government excesses to a greater extent than in the rest of countries on this shitty planet.

>Why are Americans so quick to dismiss other nations and assume they're superior?
Because we are and you've been co-opted by globalists for the most part while we're cucking them.
You can be like us instead of behaving like crabs in a bucket and trying to drag us down. England is doing things right.

the very fact you look at us makes us superior, you are so far beneath us we don't even look at you. America is the super hot girl at school all the other guys look at her, but she doesn't even notice them

same, faggot

They were still evil tribal brutes back then. Now, the US has ushered the world into a new conscientious paradigm. Completely different ball park now.

I don't look at you as superior. I merely observed that you look at yourself as superior. That just proved you can't comprehend a simple body of text.

And that's goddamn /thread ladies and gentlemen

Read the post before yours. Seriously, can Americans even read?

his point still stands cuck.
You lost, get over it.

How's that Muhammad dick taste? Oh yeah you better go ask your sister. Oh she's still alive right? RIGHT??

>Amerifats - that's what we'll call our subject - are so eager to wave their flag and vote for Trump

That's why Clinton won.

i dont know
probably because of things like: the internet, airplanes, decades of unrivaled influence
oh ya, and lindsey lohan

3/10 trolling.
>tl;dr
>defuse attack
>cliched topics (specifically the date and gun bits)
Pick one sentence and post that. This wall of insults only works if they're short i.e. "When americans call X Y" type threads.
You could've easily managed multiple threads of adequate trolling with each point you made. Rookie mistake.

Typical close minded Amerifat

Maybe it's not cliche, moreover that said facades are so rampant yet Americans choose to ignore them.

Typical libtard eurocuck

yeah shame on us for not bowing to Islam like a good goy.

How so?

See the post above yours faggot

You've got a worse kike/nigger/mudslime problem than Europe

Yeah that's why there are HUGE areas of our country where its unofficial sharia law

Not really.
Cologne Germany on new years or Rotherham in England. Neither of those things could happen here.

True

Never forget America is only 60% non-hispanic white and that most states east of Louisiana are majority Mexican descent

>Why are Americans so quick to dismiss other nations and assume they're superior?

First no its not. Second you don't know the difference between east and west. Faggot

Holy shit that's almost the dumbest thing I've ever read. Not the GW part, that's true, but the part about standing in rows killing each other as being civil. Being retardedly stuck in a medieval warfare mindset and failing to evolve with technology is not civility.

I didn't say you were wrong.
I said your trolling is amateur.

>thinking business is the only thing that matters
this is why murrikais going to fall

It just is the greatest
okay that was an easy argument
:)

Read the constitution of the United States. Read founding documents of other countries. There's nothing to "prove."

>"Just so you Amerifats know, the whole world looks at USA and to us it's just a big bubble with a lot of shit happening inside that matters not to us..."

And here you are, whining about the US on a platform created by an American, frequented by mostly Americans. I'm sure we could fault whatever backwoods country you're from... but you're not a world leader. Power. That's why Americans are the way we are. We have ALL the power.

So much power, and yet we allow "ally" nations to share in the trade deals we allow. If it weren't for that, you wouldn't have the technology we allow you to have to post your pathetic whiney complaints on the internet.

>why do they write the date as 07/04?

its simple lowest number to highest number math. I cant understand how nobody gets it.
month = 0-12 / days = 0-32 / year = 0-infinity.

The way you speak in generalizations, as if every single one of us were like that, shows just how ignorant you are. You really think youre any better? The world is a shit hole, and I'll admit that america is one of the least worst places to live.

Dirty Merican retards believe the propaganda they're sold every day re. How the usa be better'n everybody else in da wurld... when they clearly aren't.

So few Mericans travel outside the crumbling usa, they don't have a chance to compare and contrast.

You can't blame them. They're just animals. Pity them... while laughing at them.

Because that makes no sense in any practical form.
Not that the britfag method is really any less retarded.
>Year.Month.Day - Hour.Minute.Second
Everything else is fucking stupid.

I don't think that's true, please cite your sources.

Clinton didn't win.

>tl;dr
Just admit it faggot, you did read it but have no comeback

>America is the only country on planet Earth founded on an idea rather than an acquisition of land.
ask the Indians that my dude, I think they'll tell you a lot of land was acquired..

tl;dr

Oh, and America fuckin rules!!!

This motherfucker gets it

>russia
>european
they may look white, but those are subhuman asians, bro.

>Paging Sweden, Germany, France, Belgium, England...

Clinton won. Get over it.

Next they'll be calling Slavs white

That's why she's president elect, right?

>I don't understand what founded means

That's right.

>inb4 only pretending to be retarded

Inb4'ing your own argument? New meme? Or just newfaggotry?

>trolled softly
>no more tears only sleep now

>Actually believing this is a thing in Europe

You murrilards have the most propagandized media in the modern world but I didn't think it was this bad.

Ah, so it's newfaggotry. Figured.

>being the most cucked country in the world
>calling europeans cucks

>believing calling someone a newfag makes you sound like an oldfag
>you went too soft...you can't troll so soft and expect it to work...

>still mad

>still replying

This is what ameritards actually believe.

Shut the fuck up. We're better than you and always will be.

>greatest country in the world
NO, just happens to be one of the largest

The UK, a tiny fraction of the size has an equal if not greater influence. Not to mention the size of the economy.

Yeah, we have the big dick. There is literally nothing else that matters. We have the most powerful military in the world. Everything else is completely, utterly irrelevant.

There's a reason your politicians ask us to do everything for you. It's because you're weak.

Back to school with you.

>war of independance
>not land aquisition
>???

Oi that mad cunt fucked right of didn't he?

>Europig trying to talk shit about the greatest nation to ever exist
Now that's funny.
Keep using American-invented internet to shitpost on an American-made website.
Europigs never cease to make me laugh.
1/10 bait, made me reply, but made me laugh at how stupid europeans actually are.
America #1.

Back to europigea with you.

>American-invented internet
Holy shit, I think he's serious

Now the real numba one cunts

Le XD

I love jealousy, even it it's a bait post.
I will always be better then the rest of the world, and there's nothing you can do about it

we took humanity to the bottom of the ocean, the edge of the sky, and beyond.

>I will always be better then the rest of the world
Thanks, I need that laugh today.

>inb4 moonlanding was fake

I can still call jews dirty kikes to their face and not get arrested for a hate crime

This. Call us fat, call us retards, but we all know who gets the last laugh.

The fault is not the people, its the system - they call it a democracy, but infact its just a large walmart where everyone that has cash buys what they need.. Need a new president? sure.. thats gonna run you about a billion dollars.. Healthcare? of course my friend help yourself for only 299,95 a month, can't pay? well.. better have some poroxide at home.

What country could possibly rival the United States? China is the only other country that matters honestly.

>What country could possibly rival the United States? China is the only other country that matters honestly.

That's why when the China economy tanked, no one gave s shit.

The UK decides to leave the EU and it's squeaky bum time for the entire planet.

I live near Paris, and never in my whole life have I ever been close to a so called "sharia law controlled" area
never been shot in the NO GO ZONES either

This.

Chinese resources are bought sold and traded in cities that control all the banks & equity like Hong Kong & London.

London is actually the richest city in the world right now, and it has like 6 skyscrapers. Not big ones either. We have one over 200m and it looks like a piece of shit.

The moment we thought about leaving the EU the entire world stock market goes fucking ballistic. Even the NYSM prepared for a Monday tank, and they just about scraped by.

You murrifats think you're the only ones who matter, but the moment the UK actually leave the EU? The foundations of the Earth will shake.

And the only people who got burned was the uk.

>Euro shits are still jealous.

Look When you're done taking your government mandated BBC cumshots down your gullet. Maybe you could come over here and taste this sweet fucking freedom, MAYBE. But until then, stay mad euro cucks and don't forget that tyrone wants you in the shed by 8.

STFU before we nuke you back to the stone age.

Or worse, drop conventional bombs until your cities are flaming balls of shit, which is more inhumane than nukes.

Disregard all the flag-waving Trump supporters, there are plenty of people in the US who aren't led around by their noses with slogans like "Make America Great Again". People who actually INVENT or CREATE things. The rest of the rabble here is no different than the rabble everywhere else in the world. You just hear more about it because of the media.

kek

>France could destroy the whole east coast with a single bomb