As a gay I think it is sad how everyone seems to have forgotten LGBTQ rights

As a gay I think it is sad how everyone seems to have forgotten LGBTQ rights.

It is seriously like everyone forgot that the LGBTQ community exists and has a voice in all his election nonsense...

die you commie faggot

Yes. Because you are a special snowflake and deserve more rights than everybody else.

what rights? gays can marry, trans have their own restroom. what fucking more do you want?

get mental help and treatment.

Have not forgotten fags, just dont give a shit.

good advice. You definitely should OP

>LGBTQ
>2016
please kill yourself. that stupid joke is over now.

How the fuck could we forget when you keep fucking preaching it, faggot

as a gay person I think that the Gay community needs to toughen up as a whole and stop acting like a bunch of oppressed little bitches. If we want rights we gotta show that we want them, not get other people (i.e. The Democrats who betrayed us for Islam), to do it for us.

Also Donald Trump came out in support of the LGBT community, and I'm assuming you're a democrat (since most gays seem to be), so I really don't think you have much to worry about. Most of the reported hate crimes after the election were faked.

Nobody gives a fuck faggot. You have enough rights as it is yet you keep on asking for more.

You're just like everybody else, nothing special about you apart from the fact you take it in your dirty shitter so when you openly say you're gay people have the right to judge you.

Gays were not born gay.
Being gay is just a symptom of sex addiction.
That's why homosexuals and bi men have such ridiculously high rates of stds, even higher than black people.
That being said, you have equal rights.

OP here, I just saw this on another forum and wanted to see how Sup Forums would react. lol you guys didn't disappoint haha

nice logic there bro. I'm addicted to sex and never once thought it would be a good idea to someones dick.

>as a gay person
>implying Sup Forums isnt full of fags anyway

You're upset that Clinton won? Wut.

Why is T part of LGBT? If I were gay, I'd want to be separate from the trans "community" so I'd be taken more seriously.

>everyone has the same fetishes
retard.
It's about the taboo. Some people lose control and start sucking dicks down like tic tacs. Others put on fursuits and shit in diapers.

so upset bro

You don't know many gay people in real life, do you?

A few, including my brother.
They're all damaged goods.
For instance I don't know any that have had a relationship that has survived 4 years.

Because they switch from partner to partner

Which is what impulsive sex addicts do.

You don't need special rights.

If you feel like you need to insert "as a" before any statement, you're probably an attention hungry faggot

Would you feel better if I let you suck me off?

You're very true

I think being gay is fine, but stop acting like you're so special. You aren't.

/thread

ok so heres the issue I have with LGBTQ.
1. You can be a man and be attracted to men, thats fine. You can be a woman and be attracted to women, thats fine. You can be male or femal and be attracted to both, thats fine. But being a male and thinking you are a woman or being a woman and thinking you are a amle is gender dysphoria. its a fucking mental illness. Just like people who think they are jesus, or self identify as a wolf.

2) what the fuck is queer?

>mfw in relationship for over 7 years now

it probably helps that its polyamorous and i have 2 boyfriends that i live with to satisfy my homo lust for dick.

dont have any stds tho

>threading your own moronic post

That's not really what I meant by "relationship" you degenerate but whatever floats your boat I suppose. Just try not to spread any aids, that's the main problem I have with gays.

>as an X i believe Y
No one cares. Go back to your containment website Reddit, you fucking faggot.

polyamorous relationships aren't real relationships

Id have happily done it for him, hes clearly right.

trump supports gays you spaz

here's an old "random" meme pic reply for (You)

>LGBTQ rights
>LGBTQ
>rights
C U R R E N T Y E A R

I think you mean LGBTP.

What are you, a bigot? It's current year!

It's not that we has forgotten. It's just that we don't care.

>Divide and conquer

you have rights as an american. just cause you aren't sexually attracted to a partner that would allow you to breed you think you should get special treatment? fuck you twat.

MIKE
PENCE

When the Day of the Rope comes, we will never have to see your likes again.

What rights don't you have?

as a gay guy, i deeply resent the 'LGBT' community. they give every gay person on the planet a bad name. even the flag, it resembles the kind of diversity i just despise.

why am i being forcibly lumped into the same category as mentally ill man-children?

no, because science agrees that trans people are legit, and people who think their jesus are just deluded. its in the brain structure

any further than trans and you become one of the degenerate oxygen wasters you are describing. pansexuals, genderfliuds etc, all childish nonsense

> as a gay
The fact that you define yourself by your sexual orientation explains everything. No one forgot about you, they are avoiding you.

This
Stop trying to make yourself seem special, yea your a faggot so fucking what.

I'm a special snowflake, you are not.

What an ironic use of bender

They want special treatment while being treated the same as everyone else. Just like blacks and the disabled people. I almost forgot the mentally ill.

you have equal rights. if that isn't good enough, then fuck you for wanting to have more than everyone else.

Chuckling.
Now that being gay isn't particularly special, you're missing the attention.

What rights don't you have? Tell me

Thank you for being a sane person. I'm not pro Trump but the media and the Left really fucked things up for the Left (who also suck)

Well "blacks" are actully people who just want to live in peace. Nobodys asking for special treatment. But your over here grouping people together with a single similar physical feature and generalizing indiviudals.

this

unrelated but the left committed suicide during the election. trump acted like a buffoon on TV. all they had to do was let him talk - instead they pissed off everyone except libtards so hard that they voted trump out of sheer spite.

>they had to do was let him talk

Oh he had plenty speeches to spout all his bullshit. And unlike bill o riley nobody cut off his mike.

But god forbid anyone calls him out on his bullshit trumptards say "liberals don't let him talk" or some bullshit like that.