New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
youtube.com/watch?v=tHweocGg5N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

No upper lip. Hideous.

What happened to her face? She had such a thin face... whats happened to her anyways? Last I heard was she abandoned all her fans

She's always had chubby cheeks. She works for Disney.

I completely love this woman.

Doing what?

>Disney
Disney XD
voice acting
Stop trying to make it sound like she's talented.

Voice acting

Most likely a diversity hire as well due to the fact she is a half-black female.

She still works for Disney however you try and spin it, buddy.

I just entered a / b / and the first thing I see are black penises :`c

Op posts those, hoping to attract Catie to the thread.

Are you still playing runescape?

never played runescape

because boxxy is highly attractive to nigger dick

She has entertained a large number of people over the years. I'd definitely consider her ability to do that a rare talent.

Catie is so hot

those boobs
youtube.com/watch?v=tHweocGg5N8

Can't see names cuz in the phone right now , If its not aerack yung add me "ly"

You know it

So has Ronald McDonald, about the same demographic as well.

:-)

So just a short update on Boxxy's situation: one of the private investigators hired by Boxxy's Inner Circle witnessed a domestic disturbance at the trailer park where Boxxy is reported to be living. This was between Boxxy and her "boyfriend" (actually her nigger drug dealer) and was very belligerent to the police who were called to respond. The source also noticed that one of Boxxy's teeth is missing.

I guarantee this isn't going to end well, that Boxxy is in some kind of drug-induced Stockholm Syndrome at this point.

What the fuck are you talking about? Boxxy is an Internet star. She doesn't live in a fucking trailer part wtf faggot?

There have been a number of threads about this, there was one today, that's where I got my info from and it was deleted.

But yeah, Boxxy is turning into a drug-addled road lizard if the account is accurate. Her days of innocence are over.

I heard this as well

IT'S TRUMP'S AMERICA NOW BOY!!

It would explain her absence from YouTube and her total lack of appearances since then. All of the inspiration and energy she once had is being directed into letting a nigger shove his greasy cock in her over and over for the promise of crack or meth or whatever he's got her on.

I want to spoil our Queen. How can I do this?

This. What happened is that Boxxy was starting to realize she really isn't that talented and started gaining weight and self-hating. No wonder she was an easy mark.

Boxxy started gaining weight? I hadn't heard that.

Yeah she got a little thicc a while ago.

was delicious, many faps were had.

But then she had to go and lose the weight, bitch.

Buy her a Jenny Craig a

SlimFast gift cards.

Yeah from all accounts Boxxy had a huge ass and she wouldn't let herself be photographed. My guess is she started taking meth to get rid of the weight and that's how she ended up being fucked by her drug dealer. And now she probably looks about 10 years older.

So it probably wouldn't be hot to watch this nigger fuck her.

>thicc
You sound like a nigger

No. There was a leaked pic of Boxxy's ass recently and it was disgusting, with cellulite and folds of fat. She really let herself go.

Of course now she might have a nice ass but it's probably covered in pimples and ingrown hairs because druggies really don't take care of themselves.

SO MANY FAPS

Boxxy's ass was leaking?