Art Angels~ Discussion

Thoughts on this being the best pop album of the 2010s?

Love

nah

>album called art angels
>no artistic merit
>no angels either
Really makes you think

barnes and noble core

one of my favorite albums

>he hasn't been to kpg before

embarrassing

u hav no tast fahgot

what's with all the containment threads leaking

Who are you?

you better not turn this album into a meme guys...

its my favorite

sucks ass hole

Way too late.

oh no we have to unmeme it

Currents came out the same year, and its better

Tame Impala is hands down the best band in the world right now. They are not pretty good, they are pretty incredible. But more than just how good they are, They represent the first ripple in a massive change that we are about to go through musically as well as culturally. I think that over the course of the next 10 years we are going to see a sort of mini-renaissance similar to what we saw in the late 50s-60s post war. With pot and gay marriage soon to be legal federally its gonna be a whole new world. 2012 end of the world isn't the end of human life, its the end of one way of thinking and the start of another. Pot...cash...crop...money! As someone already said here on reddit, The united states will be the only country in the world were pot is legal federally. We are gonna have jobs again, and money to burn. Money to spend on art and music. In a sense, a need will be created for GOOD art and music. Not something that is coldy manufactured by hitmakers. Tame Impala is leading the charge! They are proving that people CAN tell the difference between real and manufactured music! Im not saying Tame Impala are the next Beatles but they are making enough waves to make change. Moral of story, Tame Impala Rocks!!!! They (kevin park) are making real beautiful music that only happens when a talented person commits a lot of time to something that they are passonate about. Tame Impala is a real life "bedroom" band, they way it is meant to be .

stay butthurt Grimesfag

this is a week assumption

>the post is about how good lame impala is
>stay mad Grimesfag

autism

even grimes is not as lame as Tame Impala