REC 2007

I'm 25 minutes into this movie and it's fucking shit.

Should i keep going or see something else?

I like other found footage movies link Blair Witch and The Last Broadcast.

Watch Quarantine instead, it's the exact same film but in remade in american setting. I've watched it before knowing about REC, and I thought it was much better (creepier lighting, etc.)

Quarantine 2 sucks though, way more than REC 2.

This is the best found footage film ever. Keep going.

>25 minutes
Can't you be at least a BIT more patient? Fucking hell, just keep going.

You're an example of why this board is so terrible

Quarantine is better.

FINNA "REC" UR BOIPUSSY OP U GAY AS HELL

underage faggot detected
I bet you thought it follows was the second coming of horror didn't you?
reported

oh gee, i wonder if they are going to wake up and bite everybody

Haven't seen "It follows".

Honestly, the only difference between REC and quarantine is the language (original REC is in spanish, Quarantine is english), and visual aspects, one being set in Spain (it shows) and the other elsewhere.

I felt more immersed in the elsewhere than the Spaniard hotel.

I couldnt help but laugh at this super scary pink wearing three year old girl.

Is this one of those movie where the last 20 minutes saves the entire thing, because so far this is really bad.

This

No only is there more differences such as the piss poor acting from the american side as well as the lack of immersion in the end the movie itself fails to replicate the atmosphere
cool shit taste underage faggot don't reply to me anymore because I don't care about your shit opinion

I remember hearing about this movie when it came out, and it was supposed to be the scariest thing ever.

I recently looked it up on Rotten Tomatoes and saw that it had a 90% score so i assumed it would be good.

How in the fuck can this have such a high score? It's because it's spanish right? Critics feel smart by watching a foreign movie?

Just stick to Insidious or The Babadook since those movies are better tailored to you

Autism

kys

it picks up OP
be patient, it's called building tension
the ending is GOAT, sends chills down the spi

And on top of everything they did the same ending as all other found footage films.

If only that screaming frantic reporter had died sooner. I dont know what's the reason for writing the main character to be as annoying as humanly possible.

God damn horror is such a shitty genre if this is considered to be one of the best.

>down the spi

is this some shitty attempt of copying that stupid candeljack m

The blair witch is one in a million and most FF strive to capture the same emotion and atmosphere, if you go in expecting it you will be disappointed
Rec is a favorite amongst horror enthusiasts because it takes a beaten to death trope(zombies) and adds a few twists and turns similar to 28 days later
Again don't go in expecting TBWP in every FF film you watch otherwise you'll be disappointed

I know this is bait but... jesus

>watch quarantine instead
>REC being shit (which is literally the best zombie movie of the last 10 years)

drink bleach you dumb faggot you don't give ashit just stay on Sup Forums you dumb fucking nigger

I wasnt expecting Blair Witch though. All i was expecting were some chilling scenes. I watched Green Room yesterday and it had me on the edge of my seat nearly the whole movie. I wanted something similar so i looked up highly rated horror movies and remembered that this existed.

How did this movie do anything new at all with the zombie genre? I felt it had every horror cliche in the book in it. The scary kid, jump scare after jump scare, i felt that i had seen the scenes in general a hundred times before.

I guess nobody had mixed found footage with zombies before though. So that might have been original.

That's exactly why, because before then zombie FF was looked at as a dead avenue fuck even Romero tried with "Diary of the Dead" or something and it turned out to be shit
The fact was Rec captured the terror of being locked in an apartment with the ever growing danger of zombies the best which is probably why it was and is one of the better FF flicks out there.
If you're looking for something in the vain of Green room then do Martyrs, or Taxidermia, or even Eden lake or Bone tomahawk which all have that sense of dread and terror that Green room has as well as hyper realistic gore. FF is an aquired tasts, and some people dislike it others love it but there are only a few gems out there.

The original or the shitty American version with worse production than that Sup Forums meme Brazzers clip ?

I guess i should have seen it 10 years ago.

I've been putting off Bone Tomahawk for a while. I think i will watch it to wash the taste out of my mouth.

>Martyrs
2016 or 2008?

The Tunnel is far better than amy REC.

2008, watch in French not the shitty english dub, and if you do watch Bone Tomahawk be prepared because it will get pretty fucking intense
Also watch Kill List if you haven't seen that another quality "terror" film

>Bone Tomahawk be prepared because it will get pretty fucking intense

Yeah i've seen some webm and it was hard to watch.

I'm downloading all your recommendations.

Thanks mate