What do people drink as alcohol in your country?

What do people drink as alcohol in your country?

Pic related is what most people my age drink, its super sweet and has like 600 calories but only 4$.

What I usually do is just pour 10 ounces of vodka in a bottle with some Sugar free Monster and I hide it in a dumpster outside to go sip on it from time to time. This way I dont have to pay for overpriced drinks while inside

4 loko is a fun way to die

Thankfully the government taxes alcohol by type, so strong liquor has like a 100% VAT, cider 50% and beer 25%. Most people just drink beer.

Four lokos are for children, and they stopped being anywhere near decent once they removed the caffeine years ago.

Pis (beer)

It's like €4,5 for half a litre or €3,5 for 0,33L special beer

Beer is by far the most popular drink, but most people drink American piss beer or really shitty IPAs (hipsters) I have seen more and more people enjoying American craft beers that are similar to many European brews. Most true import beers are sky high in price.

Wine is really popular with women, but most drink shit wine or sugary shit they call wine.

Cider has recently become popular here, but most are really sweet and quickly becoming a women's drink. A lot of redneck girls will drink it to try and look cool because it is similar to beer, but they can't handle beer.

Everything else is a big mix up, and also depends on what is on sale or what a bar happens to specialize in.

And then Americans wonder why we all drive hatchbacks and wagons.

Shit beer in this pic, but I will see pickups full of beer when I'm off work this evening. Warmer weather and sunny, everyone is drinking tonight.

I fucking miss German beer, especially Augustiner

>most people my age drink four loko
OP confirmed underage b& and goes to a lower tier high school where no one is even remotely rich but not poor enough to be hood rats either but they like to pretend they're gangster

>his ""country"" taxes alcohol heavily
How much of a drunkard culture do you need to be for your government to have to step in like that

Easy way to collect money for the government

I don't think the faroe islands really have a drunkard culture. Tbh alcohol is probably pretty expensive since a lot of it is imported.

>DHE BINLAN XDD XdD
your government had to skyrocket alcohol tax because your yeti asses wouldn't stop drinking your lives away top kek

Every cunt gets its tax money in different ways. Booze, tabbcco, fuel, clothing, etc, etc

For example I'll use my state of Pennsylvania. It only costs me about $32 to register my car, but 87 gasoline is between $2.40-2.65 right now. While if I go to another state it may cost a few hundred to register your car but 87 gasoline is below two dollars.

You're getting taxed oe way or another.

Yea but if a government wants to discourage a certain activity they will tax it more heavily, like lowering pollution by taxing co2 emissions and shit, or reducing traffic by taxing fuel so people won't drive as much

A very popular thing in Spain among the youth is calimocho.
It consists of shitty tetrabrick wine mixed with coca cola, it is actually quite nice.

That is what they say. They keep jacking tabbcco tax up here, but people keep on using it. I think the government just increases it because they want their cut of it and know people will use it, and since less people do smoke now the taxes they use to get from less tax but more smokers is now tax revenue they are missing so they want more taxes from a smaller group and just say they want people to stop. They don't care, they want the tax revenue.

How would you even know what a high school is you Guatemala dirty shitskin? Get a hold of your pesos and go buy bananas to brew your own alcohol Pablo... I never said I like Four Loko and I know a lot of teenagers drink it but even among people my age (18-19) it's still popular.

>can't handle beer
Anyone can 'handle' beer, user. It's not a mark of honor to be capable of consuming beer.

>What I usually do is just pour 10 ounces of vodka in a bottle with some Sugar free Monster and I hide it in a dumpster outside to go sip on it from time to time. This way I dont have to pay for overpriced drinks while inside
Are you autistic? You get drunk before you go in the club and then maybe order 1 or two drinks two keep some kind of buzz.

But I dont want to get sick. If its in a dumoster no one will steal it and I can go take some sips throuhout the night

I remember getting drunk with some fourlokos last year
I vividly remember trying to move my index finger and instead my right leg did
DON'T DO IT

>But I dont want to get sick.
Pussy

I only drink wine, desu

All of the Nordic countries had rampant alcholism in the 19th century, that's why we all have heavy restrictions on alcohol. We have two breweries, our own beer, vodka, gin, cider, etc. Most of our alcohol is locally brewed.

disgusting

>be Finn
>be such a subhuman Mongolian Finno Uralic dog that you dont care vomiting all over yourself like a pig
Now I understand the "how would you kill a Finnshit" threads

Beg to differ. I've met many people who cannot consume beer. They gag at the taste, the grains, yeast, etc messes with their body, and so on. Sure they could make it through one or two, but they can't consume it regularly.