B how do I hide marijuana in my luggage...

B how do I hide marijuana in my luggage? I'm travelling by bus next year from Arizona to Cali and I plan on taking a couple of ounces of weed on the way back. Security at bus stations is very relaxed but I still want to take it as secure as possible. Vacuum sealed bags, in between the material of my luggage or wat? All ideas welcome

Objects I could hide an ounce in? Hollowed Thinkpad, Trumpet, souvenir? The tubes of my luggage might hold a bit, strapped to my back maybe?

Remember, there is no place more secure than the inside of your asshole, You can even use a buttplug to keep it all in place.

Cover in wax and put 3 wics in it. Weed candle no one the wiser

Fuck this is good where did you get this from?

My mom

they use dogs on buses and trains
just do it like a normal person or don't do it at all

Dogs on each bag or the bus in general?

thats done with. I put shampoo bottles in my asshole when I jack off, an ounce of weed aint got shit on me

What do you use to get the candle form?
Do you package the weed in zip bags beforehand or do you use foil?

that is a stupid question

why bus, why not just drive?

tape it to the inside of one of your shirts
no one is gonna look through your shit

Every time I've driven I've come across a check point. A bus ticket is only around 30 dollars too. If I want to avoid the pop up checkpoints I have to go up past Laughlin

checked

Wrap tight in plastic wrap mix regular craft glue with gold bond Oder protection powder 1/3 glue. Coat package in mixture. Walk passed all dogs. Even at drug stops which are everywhere in Az because of shittymexican brick weed.

I'll be travelling in the middle of summer so how would I do it with a thin shirt? Coat would look suspicious imo

To your armpits

Noice. What else hides the smell? I always have a strong coffee or tacos if I have it in my car

Wow, that's pretty smart tbh.

Innovation and technique I couldn't have thought of this

the key is deception if you put the marijuana in brick of cocaine no one ill ever expect marijuana in the middle

It will once you take it out