Femanon survey: How groomed are you right now? Prove it

Femanon survey: How groomed are you right now? Prove it.

...my personal preference

>looking for girls
>comes to Sup Forums

Let me know how this thread works out for you, son.

Haven't bothered with it in like 3 months.

I'm okay :).

Disgusting

Best he'll get is
>girls

I've seen some who've never touched a razor look neat... Others look ridiculous after a few days... Which are you?

It gets busy with school, a job, and other priorities. Plus I'm not seeing anyone anyhow so why bother?

Let's not act like no guy here hasn't just let it grow for a full 12 months+.

>IM DOIN IT MOM!
>IM TALKIN' 2 A REAL GURL!!1

And yet you're still here.. Taking the time to post and see who responds... kek

It's pretty full but it's blonde and fine, so it isn't some huge chewbacca puff I've seen posted before.

And if you meet someone and things happen... You're ok with what they'll find down there?!

shaved it all last night for staff christmas party, couldnt pull my straight coworker ;(

sometimes if the girl is right it wont matter what it's like down there, unless you have to go down on her ofc.

Lemme see this blonde puff of yours

tell us what signals girls give to let a guy know she wants it, most of us are oblivious.

that's only gonna look that nice for a day

...thats what lasers and clippers are for

wouldnt know, not into guys.
im guessing the normal movie shit though, trying to talk to him more, being more touchy, playing with hair, watching him more and smiling more when hes around

I like going down on my gf more than getting head. Am I a cuck?

Do you have little pieces of cotton wool and congealed period blood matted into your 70's bush ?

underrated post

i'm talkin bout the red bumps that will surely show and not go away for weeks

not that user but I would be ok with it. she's the one that has to decide.

I wouldn't just sleep with them like that lol. I don't put out easy, not into that whole thing. Yep, why not? It's natural, it's not overwhelming, I keep it clean so it's not like smell would be an issue.

If a guy cannot handle hair, he's immature. And that's more of a turn off than any amount of hair can ever be.

don't you know everyone on /b that gets some is a lesbo, gay, or a tranny? Getting straight sex from a girl outside of marriage is taboo now, and a strange myth of the past

Fair enough... But not into that kind of thing? Who the fuck doesn't like to fuck? It feels fucking great? I don't get the "I don't put out easy" thing... Like its just a gift for the guy

I like a hairy muff, it's girls with hairy asshole that I find off putting.

Why?

Shit, how did you know?

My only issue with girls that dont trim up, even just a little bit, im not asking it to be shaven or anything. I just dont want to floss my teeth with his/her bush going down.

No red bumps if you get lasered where you never want hair to grow again... Just leaves the patch you trim with a clipper

>girl wants to pretend like she's busy and ivolved

I don't have a high sex drive, and I was always more focused on school rather than dating in middle school and high school, that carried over into college.

I'm 20 now and haven't really "dated" anyone since 17, been too busy and I just don't really have an interest in it currently.

I don't care what anybody says, guys who shave are almost as feminine as traps, inb4 its for her benefit, CUCK!

>Random person sarcastically attacking another random person because their own life is miserable.

Cheer up little fella, don't try to bring others down.

Let's see what we've been missing ;)

You gonna show us...?

young teen, I understand your confusion and questions, and I will do my best to provide the truth if you seek

>thinks her life of school and work makes her glamorous and professional. So much to where she assumes others are more miserable than her

I personally don't find it attractive but it doesn't make you any less of a man.

The fact you think this makes you insecure, and less of a man.

Work on your insecurities :).

Last pussy I ate was a hairy period pussy, when I looked in the mirror I had a face like a golden Labrador that'd been eating beetroot.

>go on Sup Forums
>type "femanon here"
>wait 0.03 seconds
>290 lonely, gullible spergs appear and spend the next 45 minutes screaming for tits, timestamps and sharpies in poopers

WORKS EVERY SINGLE GODDAMNED TIME

I don't have any, that's why I can have a man bush and wear it with pride.

How am I saying it's glamorous or professional? You're just assuming things out of envy, it's obvious you do nothing worthwhile during the day to build up such a resentment towards those who have a busy life.

I didn't bite on your first attempt, but I feel your ego needs to be brought down a few pegs.

The day I found my first little blonde hair sprouting out my nutsack was one of the happiest days of my life.

That's why other men shaving their bodies makes you insecure to the point you're disgusted and call them names. That's insecurity my friend.

Nope it's calling a spade a spade.
>you obviously shave / triggerd.

No tits, timestamps, or poopers will be shown on this day :P.

Lmao

None of the anons of have replied previously, but the only time I care if it's shaved is if my gf wants me to eat her out. I don't go bushwacking unless I have my machete.

I'm female and I don't shave actually, genius. If you had been following the thread and not shouting your insecurities to the world, you'd have known this :).

Ah, are you the femanist with the blonde patch who is too high and mighty to degrade herself on 4chin ?

prove it?

>this entire thread

Srsly, you horny 15 year old tards.

You wait here, son.
Time well spent for sure.

I mean it's a change of pace talking to a girl and all but I have no interest in your points of view to be honest. All your worth is a cheap thrill. If you want meaningful conversation go become a lesbian.

What's a femanist?

You aren't that bright are you ;)?

This is as close to actual human female contact as most of these kids are ever going to get.

NOTHING CAN STOP THE CRINGE TRAIN ONCE IT PULLS OUT OF FOREVERALONE STATION. NOTHING.

444 get

>You aren't that bright are you

He thinks you're female. That pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

This is what all men say when they are lonely and upset.

Nothing new.

Hope you overcome your depression, friend :).

can i not have principles without it being out of envy?

If I don't like something that means I'm envious of it? Right...

And that applies to everyone in history that's disliked something too? Okay...

Instead of actively living a life where I don't live like you, I'm just doing nothing all day...

Those are pretty... logical ... conclusions. Lmao.

Take your pseudo-intellectualism elsewhere :).

You're the femanist, some wee hairy who thinks she's a mans equal and disrespects the rules of tits or gtfo.
>pick one

damn, that guy really fixed himself up with the soul patch and dress vest

By putting :) at the end of my comments it totally proves that I'm a cute girl 4 realz! :)

That's not even close to being a coherent sentence, son.

>I'm okay

You spelled 'pig disgusting' wrong, cunt. Also tits or gtfo

Either you're a foreigner or autistic.

My guess is on both.

Your autism would cause you to tremble in the presence of me dear, calm yourself :).

>reverse image search

You keep waiting here for "her" to show "her" tits to you.

Just a happy person :D

Pretty stoned right now actually, finals are done woot woot.

It must be difficult for your parents to raise a child on the Autism Spectrum. Please send them my condolences.

trying to take the discussion elsewhere? Anything to "win"?

Ooowwwwfffttt lmfao, aye ok, fat arse. Get a grip of yourself ya wee fat munter I wouldn't shag you with a stolen nigger dick.

Bye Felicia.

What exactly are YOU doing in this thread, faggot? You white knighting or something?

What you saying small balls ?

Are you actually, literally retarded?

I mean, really. You actually think you're talking to a girl right now. Despite the fact that this sad fucking faggot troll thread happens 3 times every hour, 24 hours a day, for the last 11 years?

Really.

Ok then.

really? the day i started having my pubes was the happiest day of my life
now i wish i didn't have them nor a beard.
fuck shaving

Yes. I'm white-knighting for the honor of the socially-stunted 14 year old boy who is pretending to be a hot 18 year old girl.

Thanks dad.

If I ever become a faggot I'll take you up on your suggestion.

(You)
>the newfag doth protest too much

i don't spend hours and hours of everyday refreshing the homepage on here to know these patterns

Lmao this thread is too much.

Arguers, arguers arguing with arguers, other arguers arguing I'm actually a guy.

I just had a bout of semantic satiation typing that.

If there's as much (You) in this thread as I think there is, then you got some obsessional problems, son.

>"but the only time I care if it's shaved is if my gf wants me to eat her out."

Are you 15? How do you not just throw her down and eat her out every day? How do you EVER have sex without eating pussy?

I've yet to describe my appearance except for the topic of the thread, so that isn't logically sound.

Also, I've stated I'm 20, not 18 :P.

Its okay, im not even the user youre talking to, but just know that the people you are arguing with are way more lonelier than you

this. i eat my girlfriend out like its no ones business. best way to get a girl dripping wet

>How do you EVER have sex without eating pussy?
If the probability of getting someone else's unwashed public hair stuck in my teeth is anywhere over a 5% chance, I'd rather jack it.

checked.
With those trips I almost believed you had a girlfriend, I must be going soft.

But you turn down going down on her when she hasn't shaved in a while? I feel bad for her.