I might have got the ultimate revenge on my deadbeat dad. :)

I might have got the ultimate revenge on my deadbeat dad. :)

Let start by saying that I do not get along with my father. He has screwed me over numerous times in my life, regardless of how I have tried to be a good son. Now he is in need of me, yet is still isn't thankful.

Recently, after not speaking to me for almost 2 years, I get a call from his wife telling me how he needs to get a new kidney as doctors have given him a little more than a month (at best) without it. She also said that as I am his son, I am the best shot otherwise he will be put on a waiting list and a month might be just a bit too short of time.

I spoke with the doctor about the operation and how I would be paying quite a bit as my insurance isn't good enough to cover the whole thing on my part. I felt it was a necessary cost, so I specifically said that if I agreed to the surgery, I would pay what my insurance wouldn't cover. Just something else over my head.

Two weeks go by and surgery is in a couple days. I sit down with my father to discuss my feelings about the whole ordeal and the FIRST THING that comes out of his mouth is that "it's about time I was a good son"
I was so shocked that I immediately backed out right then and there. I left his house with him and his wife in tears. I booked a flight back home and have temporarily disconnected my phone until the next month.

I recently got a nasty email from a lawyer that I will be sued for a wrongful death if I do not comply with the surgery. My lawyer says otherwise and was quite surprised they found a lawyer to take their case. I have no intention of doing the surgery, in fact I have my lawyer playing "legal tennis" just to delay.

Me: 1 Dad: 0

So?.. Who gives a fuck about any of this drivel

Pimp ass shit my nigger.

The fact that your dad has lawyerd up is proof enough he needs to die.
Stay strong dude. You owe him nothing. He threw away his dad card years ago.

That's actually pretty funny, in a messed up sort of way.

I love it, I love it! I also hate my father. Let him rot. High five m8!

That pic is so subtle, yet so perfect
LOL

Kek. Your dad deserves it

Shiggy Diggy

The fact that he even has bad kidneys, means that you may be at risk as well in the future. Giving them up now to an old fart just so he can live a few more years would just be fucking yourself over HARD in the long run. Good on you.

Idea that just came to me:
You want to fuck him over even worse? Offer to donate your kidney to somebody else in the future, then forward the news and documents of the surgery to his widowed wife.

This

You, I like you.

Set up video tape, go thru with surgery, when you wake up, grab kidney and look into the camera and slowly start to eat said kidney one bite at a time til its gone. This is the only way to go.

Not really that subtle

I'm Impressed. He actually got a lawyer to try to get you in deep shit.

I thought kidneys were already bite-size.

Better revenge: Sleep with some girl with aids or hiv and then give your dad your kidney. Ha jokes on him

What a piece of shit you are. You wouldnt even have one kidney if it wasnt for him railing your cunt whore of a mother. Do the right thing.

you're both gods! lmao

What a faggy way to say 'who gives a fuck' kys

As somebody whose passed kidney stones before, just don't fucking do it. The process is painful as fuck.

Yes. Do the right thing. Let him die lol

hahaha, they just wouldn't do the surgery then lol

It's nice to hear the story of an abusive parent getting it back.

He didn't have the guts to ask for your help in the first place so fuck him. You also should have responed to his little cry for help.

TL;DR? Reading paragraphs is gay

He asked for it

wow

my father died four weeks ago and i still miss him every day.

you disgust me. if it wasnt for him you d have no kidney to donate u piece of shit.

What he said.

His dad neglected him and now in the future after no contact he needs a kidney
Son talks to him, dad is still shit and he leaves and they try to hire a lawyer for "wrongful death"

stay whole, fuck him, all he did was nut in your mom and make you feel guilty for it all your life. fuck him!

/thread

Donate your kidney to spite him.

You should go a grocery that sells kidneys. Take a picture and caption it. "Thinking of you". A few minutes later send another saying "I found a good one, you want it?"

>I recently got a nasty email from a lawyer

It's a moral quandary pasta, share your moral views on the scenario given or fuck off