>no drinking thread

the fuck, Sup Forums?

What are y'all drinking tonight? pic related for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flPZ4wU2C6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your ded moms embalming fluid, nigger.

ayy that's my shit OP, good choice

Well shit... didn't know she was dead. Should have responded to that post after all.

I would also advise against drinking embalming fluid, user.

Fuck yeah, my go-to beer usually... pretty inexpensive, and not half bad. When I have money to spare though, I go with Guinness.

>Rolling Rock
It's like sex in a canoe....fuckin' near water.

kek

Yeah... but as an American, I am used to waterbeer.

Sorrow and franzia. Relatives in both my life and my gfs life keep dying and i have less energy every day. Fuck this world

Damn, sorry to hear user.

ay homie, it'll pass

no pun intended

kek

shitty kirkland vodka

cus I don't wanna spend my own $ lel

Not cool, user (keks internally)

Hey, it's something... but just from that name I can tell that it's shit, and I've never even heard of it before.

Kirkland is Costco off brand. It's actually not that bad.

I've never been all that much of a fan of Jack's tbh fam. Not bad though, I do like the sour quality of their NO.7 (am I remembering correctly? The standard Jack's)

nah but fr dude you'll be fine, shit falls off the rails sometimes you just gotta take some time and get it back on

To be honest I drink pretty much anything but drinking this along with an ice cold monster it tastes pretty fucking delicious.

The name makes it sound horrible. Can't judge a book by it's cover though, I guess.

Once grabbed a 1.5 L bottle of some off-brand for $9.99 (usually the price for a 750 of bottom-shelf stuff around here). First shot almost made me vomit, but after taking a few more it went down smoothly. Too smoothly. Drank far too much of it, and spent the next 2 days puking up anything I drank or ate, and shitting out small amounts of clear fluid.

I've only drank the original probably one time. And To be honest I drink pretty much anything but drinking this along with an ice cold monster it tastes pretty fucking delicious.

For clarification, I'm OP and not wine user.

Now that's something I gotta try

oh gotchu fam

some cheap red wine

Currently not drinking this but aunt Sally's from lagunitas are fucking delicious.

one left then its back to keystone

I prefer white wine myself, but am also not a huge fan of wine. Give me a bottle of red though, and I'll still down it.

Looks interesting

Dammit user, I want a stout so bad now.

Love this stuff.
So you're drinking soju?

That looks really nice

A true alcoholic

Stoli and Budweiser

Life is a shit Sup Forums I can't wait until my liver fails.

Hell, I'd drink it with you user... want something harder than beer now.

Don't worry user, we'll all get there one day

I've heard very mixed reviews about this one

Damn, that must be pretty good.

Норский Кalinka bullshit. When will we learn-

I import it by the case.

Best shit ever

How many beers you got left, and how many down are you?

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

this thread failed rather quickly the other night...

no name. it's a Natural product, 25oz (24oz WITH ONE OZ FREELOL) and 8%. ur a fag if you speak its name but it does its job and doesn't taste like liquid garbage

I'm ashamed to admit that I have yet to try it (or if I did, I don't remember for obvious reasons). Will put it higher on my list now, though

4.5 down, 13.5 to go. 5'11" and 130 lbs soaking wet, though... so it doesn't take much

I'm intrigued, user

Seagram's 7

.... forgot to mention, the fuck? Drink thread died quickly?? That's rather unusual.

Good then you're on your way lol, just got off work about two hours ago. Had a 24 oz andygator as my shift drink, then went straight to heaven hill and a few shitty yeunglings when i got home. Plan on making a couple regrets on facebook, passing out, and repeating tomorrow.

baileys and jameson

grapefruit sculpin

Nice... but I've always thought Yeungling's was pretty decent?

by what?
and yea or at least i thought so. it was actually the first one during this part of the day i had seen in a WHILE. to be fair it didn't gain that much traction

fuck facebook Sup Forumsreh, skip that shit

i never figured out why yeungling blew up suddenly a couple years ago?

New Belgium 1554 (Black Lager)
Part of a Costco New Belgium holidays 24-pack

It's got my mind flippin'.

Trying this out tonight. It is pretty damn good. It tastes like a root beer float.

By that beer, user.

And yeah, I guees that makes sense.

Agreed, fuck facebook.... it may have it's uses, but I refuse to be a part of it. Actually did make an account some years back... when I went to delete it eventually, facebook said "oh, we'll just keep it around in case you decide to return".... fuck that shit, why can't I delete the info that I put up?

Aw shit, it's the evil juice

I always love those things... trying to remember what the brand was that I had last time.

Best Damn is with Anheuser-Busch.

Mission brewery root beer is the best, second best is made by Abita.

(Root beer but here...)

My nigga have you tried the apple and peach e&j. Shits cash.

IPA all day

Haven't had peach but damn that sounds good. I've tried apple and it was good but so far original is my favorite still.

(OP)
LaaaaaandShaaaaaark

random as hell but how's it go through you? i'm 5'6", 140lb and drink way too fast. i have to hit the head every 15 minutes, it even feels abnormal

how bout you?

Dammit.

OP here, guys.... I have no crackers. I have cheese, I do not have crackers. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Fuckin faggot

pretzels? anything light and crunchy!

I drink heavily, but stop "feeling it" quite often, leading me to drink more heavily. I blame my Irish and German blood for this.

Greasy food and bread if you want to soak up alcohol or go get some activated charcoal.

Fuzzy baby ducks ipa

ROFL

>Papyrus font in advert

I do have popcorn... but I can't put cheese on that.

Fuck, I'll have to think of something... the drunken munchies are starting to hit me

Pussy. Girls drink, you bitch ass faggot fuck. Go smoke a guys pink cigar.

Smokin weed and drinkin Heineken life is the way it's supposed to be

OP is on cock again...

>drinking to be manly
What a flammer this faggot is

>not OP
>nonetheless
>tip appreciated
:)

it's cool. fuckit, lets not start one of these

>my captcha was sushi

>canned beer
nope.jpgbmpgifwebmmp4

I drink 4 litres of vodka per day and I don't care what type. I drink it straight. Usually smirnoff, costs me £80 a day.

>let's not start one of these
Maybe he was right, you sort of sound like a bitch

>not drinking to forget

Because of a huge marketing budget, the beer itself is just like any other domestic though. Not that I'm complaining about cheap swill, but it is what it is.

Am OP here, and this is solid advice from my personal experience. Greasy foods help me get over hangovers quick.

Still just looking for something to cure my drunken munchies... was craving some cheese, but may have to settle for popcorn

No you don't

Well now I just feel like an idiot for slightly preferring it over some others.

Don't settle bro, you're better than that

It definitely tastes better and is smoother than other cheap beer I've tried.

Not your father's has the best rootbeer soda flavor, best damn has the highest alcohol content, mission tastes most like real old fashioned alcoholic rootbeer.

Yeah, and I've drunk that much for the last 10 years. I spread it out through the day so I have a constant buzz. I can act sober well. I put it in evian bottles, no one knows

It was my birthday today and I drank 4 tall cans.

I make maple bars when drunk.
youtube.com/watch?v=flPZ4wU2C6Q

domestic or import, mass produced lagers all taste like piss.

You're right... I'll now go forth to make something that's delicicous to me right now, but at any other point in time when I'mvnot intoxicated would cause me to gag. Thank you user, you have inspired the true drunken spirit within me

This is what i thought... but from what I recall now, the price tag may be slightly too high

that was my first thought... "ADVERT: americas oldest brewery", etc. fuckall cared before 2012, then every doucheball coolguy was asking for one. i'm not the bar-type but that shit blew the fuck up. it tasted like anything else to me

Why are you talking about this ho's father?

Best damn has the lowest ABV @ 5.5

they - can - SMELL - it

>quiet giggling

Diluted pisswater. If that's all u can handle you should be ashamed, faggot