I've done it Sup Forums...

I've done it Sup Forums. I've turned my life around from a jobless and friendless Sup Forumstard with no prospects to someone with many friends and a future.

So why do I still feel like shit?

What's your end game? Where do you expect to end up once you've finished your life?

Feeling about the same here, currently my main goal is getting ripped besides finishing college

No endgame. I don't know what I want. I just know that I don't have it.

You're going to have to find an endgame, whether you belive you have to or not. You can't live your life aimlessly and expect to get a payout for it. Go into what you're passionate about. Use that a means to find validation in your life.

Most people find validation from having kids. You could also go down that route if you truly desire.

you focused on making 'good' choices instead of happy ones

instead of doing something new and exciting you've fit into a machine and will always wonder what could have been

that's normal, it's just that now, you have friends. and. a future.

That's not bad advice actually. Thanks.

>trips of wisdom

check'd

you'll always feel like shit. Try to find some sort of escapes but shit sucks.

the only way to not feel like shit is to decide to not feel like shit, external factor are irrelevant

Mhmm. No problem.

I swear I keep rolling out these 777 trips like it's nothing.

True

Perhaps what you're missing from your life is a "philosophy of life", user.
Everybody (((media/corporations))) tell us that the meaning of life is to acquire wealth and possessions. That includes "friends" too.

You should read the book "A guide to the good life: the ancient art of stoic joy"

Youre probably missing a very important aspect of life. Which in large part is to learn to love and be satisfied with what you have, and what could be lost in the blink of an eye.
Or if you want to go more sophisticated read meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Or Seneca's letters

This is what makes me get back on tracks when I get lost un my thoughts, kudos user

because you have mental health problems

It might be hard to learn to live with a stoic outlook on life. As long as I can remember this was the way that I've lived my life. I just finally found a word to describe how I've felt this entire time.

There's nothing wrong with wanting new shoes, or a car, Etc.. For example I just bought myself a new archery kit. From experience I know that I'll find lots of fun out of practicing archery, And that if by any chance I don't like it, I won't be crushed by it. I'll just learn something else about myself.

Because changing superficial things in your life won't make you happy. Using things and other people to try to make yourself happy doesn't work. It takes introspection. You have to learn what you really want and who you really want to be and learn to be happy with who you are.

Thanks but I've passed that phase already. And yes I've even read Marcus Aurelius like all aspiring pseudo-intellectuals. Unfortunately being stoic is more about pushing your problems aside than facing them head on. Good enough for the ancient Greeks and Romans who lived day by day but insufficient in this modern world.

It isn't about pushing your problems away, it is realizing that really, you don't have any problems at all.

Because you are a shit, and when everybody discovers that you're completely worthless, they'll abandon you like the roadkill you ar.e