/got/ general

Jon Stark, King in the North, former Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Friend of the Free Folk, Brother to Giants, husbando to Bears, soon to be heir to the Seven Kingdoms.

Pretty based to be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9x1TEKAws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jon sucks

King Cuck

game of thrones sucks

Azor Cersei

I'd like to punish him tbqh

id like to punch his face in tbqh

>Jon is the savior of ancient prophecy born of ice and fire.

Stannis, Dany Rhaegar and Ser Pounce all match that "ancient prophecy" too. I'll believe it matters when I see that it matters.

lol butthurt stanninsfag detected

Is Jon the worst character of asoiaf, or the worst character of all time?

watching some scenes from season 4 and holy shit kit is terrible

How? We have no reason to believe that in the show Bran can actually show people the visions which. I suppose he could start listing their secrets to them, but even then, I still think they'd be more afraid of him. The Children's magic isn't exactly something the First Men are overly familiar with.

Why didn't Arya go with the mummers? We could have had a whole season of entertaining filler.

Curious to see plebs reaction when the book's triangle Arya-Jon-Tyrion becomes Meera-Bran-Jon in the show.

Ok this has been bothering me. Why does Kybern (Spelling?) the master of whisperers serve the lanisters? Shouldnt he hate them? They found him nearly dead in harrenhall with all the tortured and killed people... people the lanisters killed. So wtf. Rob and foreign bitch wife save him and then he starts servring the lanisters... What the shit?

who do you serve /got/ ?

I like what they're doing with Cersei.

stark - ice
targ - fire

>Stannis, Dany Rhaegar and Ser Pounce all match that "ancient prophecy" too.
lol no

>these 10 first post

Is that why there's no azor jon anymore? He killed himself over the jon hate?

dany and jon are both tied for worst

azor beric

>tfw they killed Summer to save shekels.

asoiaf

Kvothe is worse

not a tranny that's for sure

LIGHT IN THE WEST

95% of the characters left on the show are fucking garbage so I just root for whoever kills the most out of them desu.

theres no ancient prophecy about anyone being born of ice and fire

Guys take a look at this guy who absolutely tears George to pieces on his SHITTY writing

based sersey

>lol at least bran can get some wood now ayy
This is the funniest post on /got/

lads, how long can Meera go on without raping Bran or sticking something in her? You think she would get on with a wight if Bran is constantly warging?

Whoops. Didn't see the new thread. Same question?

there is now and jon has fulfilled it. Bow down or be swept aside

i would give him my wood

He basically contests that GRRM falls into common clichés that plague fantasy, and issues with purple prose. I haven't really read through the books enough to say with certainty if this is indeed the case though.

You can still enjoy something that is bad though.

We saw it lad.

He was stabbed by the Bradamantes, 'for the Thread'.

No one gives a fuck what you think about asoiaf, mexican midget with downs

They were running out of money, so they opted to do the giant instead of Ghost.

Is he the smartest person in Westeros?

Tbe House of Frey ;_;

>there is now

no there isnt and there never was

he's an off-brand CIA

denial is a long and lonely road

The rightful Queen

Probably one of the Archmaesters. They probably send the dumbest of their ilk off to the King on the Iron Throne to be rid of them.

There is, that's why Rhaegar went full "I must knock up Lyanna"

I would have fucked off to Essos a long time ago

this is so sad

Little bitch, gets tortured by lanisters, loyally serves them and does everything he can for them.

>He basically contests that GRRM falls into common clichés that plague fantasy, and issues with purple prose
Those are meme criticisms.

chaosh

>littlefinger after that sansa snatch
disgusting tbqh

It's name of the friggin books

its not denial dude.... there is literally no prophecy about anyone being born of ice and fire. the fact that you feel the need to make up fake prophecies to make jon seem cooler is really weird.

What? They can't just pretend like the wolf was a no-show and had other shit to do. Direwolves are loyal to a tee. It wouldn't NOT be there to fight with Jon. How the hell do you explain that storywise?

So I've been thinking on the Azor Ahai and the Dragon has three heads concepts, and I honestly think what is likely is that Jon is indeed Azor Ahai, but Dany also is too, and that there is a 3rd Azor Ahai off in Yi Ti, who will defeat the White Walkers over there as well. It sort of makes sense that we'd have one west, the east and the center as well. Thoughts?

a song oiaf
the song is about jon
deal with it

I think Cersei is the rightful. I give my life for her.

>he wouldn't manipulate his way around the country for this pussy
fag

It's really not, especially when Gurm laments that the genre has stagnated thanks to those things.

But this fat fuck is literally writing a story where the male and female chosen ones marry and kill all the bad monsters in the world

Ghost would've just been demolished by the arrows. It makes sense that they wouldn't actually want to use him in the fight.

what did she mean by this?

what? the name of the novels arent a prophecy in book canon and never have been... at no point has anyone ever mentioned that theres a person who is destined to be the song of ice and fire

are jonautists the dumbest people alive?

are you stupid? I asked for proof that theres a prophecy about a person being born of ice and fire and you show me the prophecy of r'hllor, which has never even hinted at any ice and fire lineage?

>rhaegar plays the harp
>his son is the song of ice and fire
poetry

Only Targaryens can be dragons.

Post something the show did better than the book

>Arya being Tywin's cup bearer
>Shae being aggressive instead of submissive
>the way Sam killed the Other, projecting Gilly instead of pure luck

>90 views
Advertising is against the rules.

AZOR JAHN!

trips of poetry

>I think Cersei is the rightful.
>think
Cersei was literally Tommen's heir, if he died. The title would pass back up to his mother, as his only direct relative.

Aegon the Unworthy's bastards got around. Could easily be some lurking about that far west. I know some think Qaithe might be one.

>Arya being Tywin's cup bearer
Why, becuase it was "comfy" or something? It made Tywin look like a fool. He figures out she's a noble northern girl with just 2-3 questions (Smart, Tywin!)... and then completely ignore her.

>Cersei was literally Tommen's heir, if he died. The title would pass back up to his mother, as his only direct relative.
Never, ever, ever, ever post again.

Why is gurm wurm going to another con?

Is he going to announce TWoW is getting released there?

>It's really not,
They're too broad, a lot of George's writing and descriptions actually serves a purpose and that's not purple prose.

Cliches could literally mean anything and everything.

>azor ahai
>title of the book
Don't strain yourself moving those goalposts, senpai.

>The title would pass back up to his mother, as his only direct relative.
I don't think that is how it works.

Did anyone else feel like Tommen's suicide really came out of left field? Maybe I just missed foreshadowing or something but it seemed pretty odd first watching it.

kinda, but he's done fucking nothing as king so fuck him.

Because the last 10 years have been GRRM saying "I'm cutting back on the cons guys to finish ADWD/TWOW" and then going to a bunch anyway.

Rhaegar Wil be so awesome next season.

If they do the battle between him & Robert with the hammer, that's gonna be insane

They'd been saying he wasn't eating or sleeping for two seasons basically, they didn't really try to make the actor seem it though.

Who will he crossbow next season /got/?

>swn make that face when u bull out ur benis on your wedding night

Dumb showfag

I think it helps serve to show that Tywin thinks of himself as far smarter than he actually is, because he somehow was unable to put together that Arya stark was right fucking there. Tyrion isn't some sort of meme genius like some imply but he's far better at the Game of Thrones than Tywin was.

grrrrr i dont like reading long books

She being an aggressive cunt is better? Why would Tyrion even like her? The thing about her being submissive and all is that she was lovable. Easy going, didn't piss made everything impossible for Tyrion.

No one likes nagging bitches.

As for sam, not sure. Pure luck might be better than cheap cliches. Pure luck happens. But 'that weak guy who can't fight somehow becomes brave and good and all that when his waifu is threatened', that's cheap.

Yes, people can get adrenaline going and stuff when something intense is happening, but that's the thing, Sam doesn't. Even when his own life is threatened he just roll on the floor and wait for someone to kill him.

He did in the training yard (waiting for it to stop) and the white walker (just gonna sleep a bit in the snow, go on, gonna catch up later!)

People who don't have it in themselves to fight for their own life, don't have it to fight for someone else.

CRASHING THIS SEPT

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>that fucking dumb ass stag helmet

you didnt miss anything d&d just cant do characterization

why did cersei unleash the fel?

He loved Margaery, it made a lot of sense to me even if it was sudden.

rank the worst written plots of season 6?

1. bran/bloodraven
2. arya
3. the north/jon/sansa
4.dany

>jamie tries to 1v1 robb
>robb declines and it's considered a smart decision by showplebs

>jon tries to 1v1 ramsay
>ramsay declines and is considered a coward by showplebs

Is this Bradamante IRL? This is Bradamante IRL.

who is the 3 heads of the dragon?

Victarion.

>Tyrion isn't some sort of meme genius like some imply but he's far better at the Game of Thrones
But THIS is a meme.
Tyrion wasn't any good at the game of thrones.
He spent quite some time in KL as Hand of the King and he figured out his main 'opponents' in the game were Cersei and Pycelle.

In the meantime Littlefinger was assassinating the king, and Varys was preparing an invasion to crush the Baratheon/Lannister rule.

Tywin was good at the game of thrones. You don't need to be a schemer for that. In just a few decades, he brought back his house to Glory again (despite his father best attempt to ruin it), he married his house into the royal family, he ended up in the winning side of the Wot5K despite not losing any men... That's excellent.

Always