Why do white people have sex with animals?

Why do white people have sex with animals?

why do black people murder/steal so much?

If is good, why not?

they call it "multiculturalism"

Because even dogs are better than niggers

Because we are curious people. That's why we are the greatest inventors, adventurers, and scientists.

Because it's hot
More?

gh

More tamed than niggers.

Because they're tired of boring small white penis

Lol I know a couple of girls who seem to have awkwardly close relationships with their dogs

>posts a video of the answer you're asking
also niggers are also animals and liberals tend to get fucked by them

This

because its progressive to do so

I really dont understand it either I mean why the fuck would they want to sleep with a monkey for!

i wish that was me

Because some white people like interracial dating.

Oh, fuck! My eyes. I didn't realise it was a fag.

because nignogs need love to?

>Things white people do

Black people fuck animals too you racist.
Except with black people their vaginas actually look like horse pussy so you're all horse fuckers

Because no condom mate. Juicy cum is the best

one of the best pics ever

This "joke" is so lame and stale, please come up with something new. It's like the 7 millionth time someone made the "sex with animals = interracial sex"-joke.

post more cute whitebois getting pounded by dogs

Agreed, can we go back to the classier side of this thread, posting people fucking dogs?

would fap to vid/7

Right, thank you!

Anybody have any vids of whitney wisconsin?

someone is going for puppies

The FBI’s homicide statistics, rallying murders for the 28 years between 1980 and 2008, don’t lie. An overwhelming majority of homicides were carried out by white people, against other white people.

>these are facts

LOL KEK!

Same reason black people have sex with animals. Simply because they're retarded.

niggers fuck animals everyday and have children with them. They are a species called 'black women'

are toys ok

Good now know the facts where it says there's a lot less black people than white people in america. Then try to use that same excuse.

Fuck yeah! Facts! now... do you actually have any citations?