else? shit

What did you think dumbass?

well, basically its like literal shit

>clean

but its an ass,is clean even possible when it comes to an asshole

To be fair, it doesn't just taste like skin, but yeah, pretty much

If you can actually taste women's asshole don't lick it. ever

The same as a man's asshole

pussy is better. only ate ass drunk and would probably do again but not sober. it was kind of a spur of the moment type thing. tastes kinda bitter and you have a realization of what you did shortly after that makes you feel kind of bad and gross about yourself. def prefer cunt...

find yourself other hobby. seriously

well how do you eat her ass if you arent licking it,i thought thats what you did

I like it - but it is a unique taste. Finger all the way in then suck it

I love it. I much prefer it over licking pussy and I like licking pussy a lot.

I would say I'm a little obsessed but my gf loves me licking her ass.

It tastes nice. She's always clean but I wouldn't say it tastes as clean as say your arm, but it doesn't taste dirty either.

It's such a turn on, like breathing in pure pheromones.

I lick her ass pretty much everytime I lick her pussy, but not always the other way around.

Ive meant that if it have taste, its bad sign.

Corn chips and burnt hair

Nigger she poops from there
It tastes like ass but completely tolerable if she's not a nasty cunt

>licking an asshole
>pleasure
Pick one, scat degenerate.

It tastes like kind of salty in a way, like musky. NEVER eat a girls ass unless she's just showered, but that goes without saying.

Eating pussy is much better, but a trip to ass town isn't so bad. It drives them crazy when you lick their ass.

Fucking gross.

idk why but licking ass got me hard as shit. My ex use to think it was weird that i wanted to until one day while eating her out i just went full on started lickin and tounge fuckin her ass, she loved it.
theen riding my face and inserting my tounge in her ass became a regular thing. LOVED IT. she was always showerd an clean so it dont taste like really much.

you call him a dumbass, but you eat ass. Top kek

LIKE SHIT

Shoukd i eat a hookers asshole?

Tastes like nothing really.
And no you won't taste shit even if there is shit present. It takes a lot of shit to actually taste it, otherwise it's just a bit salty and bitter.