Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fX4fdfZRUY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> guns
> cool

Have fun shooting your hand off.

>home defence
>school shooting

Rubber horse dildo is best home defense weapon.

>waah im a liberal faggot who doesnt like guns

figured this is what this would of turned into

Fucking liberal pussy, have fun getting gang raped to death when niggers break in faggot.

Yes.

/thread
That's all for today, boys. No need to prolong this thread by turning it into another fucking holy war.

Hell yeah, but get a 40.Cal with hollow point bullets, you want it to have as much stopping power as it can

Fuck off to /k/
/k/ will actually help you.

I'm a liberal and I love guns and enjoy going to the range every so often.

Any Glock that are in .40 or above are God tier
Personally carry an 10mm

>Fucking liberal pussy, have fun getting gang raped to death when niggers break in faggot.

You should go to tumblr, it's full of people pissing their pants in fear.

Satan advice, best advice.

>implied I am afraid of anybody because I have a fucking handcannon and kill them if that try to hurt me or rob me

I got a glock 19 with a 30 clip, works wonders. If you broke into my house you wouldn't get anywhere near me.

i was thinking about a glock .40 with a 30 round clip but i dont know,seems kinda overkill for something im only going to use in self defense

Alright fellas that's enough. Thread's over. It's served its purpose.

Lmao not even close you basement dwelling losers. I'm just saying, with that type of attitude, he's going to end up blowing something off. Guns are not, "cool". They are not a toy. They are something you need to be properly trained in or you'll (hopefully) shoot yourself in the face cleaning your gun.

Trust me I'd love to have a few guns around the house, I just don't have the money for one.

Best Option: Bullpup
Next Best: Pump-action shot-gun
Back-up to better options: hand gun

Post solved. Move along.

ive actually shot guns before,im not some incompetant retard who's gonna blow his hand off

You don't need to be 'properly trained' in guns you fucking retard. A gun is a gun. There's a mechanism where you load it, cock it, and shoot it. It's simple. You're a fucking idiot. I have more guns than I can count on my fingers and toes and never took any training course except concealed carry which I just about slept through..

Noting is over kill with an pistol

Hahaha! I thought it was a photo of a very alpha male hugging a female tummy.

$10 says this is a liberal pretending to be a retarded gun owner.

better buy and register a suppressor if you ever plan on shooting that shit inside or you will go deaf

>I have more guns than I can count on my fingers and toes

Probably because you shot them all off

Kek

>home/apartment defense
that's what shotguns are for, cheaper too.

For home defense I'd recommend a shotgun.

Yes but use low velocity ammo so it won't shoot through multiple walls, them mexicans overcharge for drywall work.

You are talking to a person that you have no idea the kind of shit I have to do in a normal day, you won't be able to understand what firearm can do and what firearm training remotely means. Hitting a moving target 600 meters away proficiently over and over again becoming kids play with shear repetition. I know guns are not of toys and losing friends from insurgents who are only 12 years old. I know what a firearm can do.

youtube.com/watch?v=fX4fdfZRUY8
if u know how to use it and u are training glock is enough

Oh I'm so sorry that I underestimated you Mr. Internet Badass.

> I'll take things that never happened for $500 Alex

yeah , and OP , you should use birdshot

Glock doesn't make oem 30rd mags for the .40 and the cheap knockoffs are just that. Cheap. If you want 30rds get a 9mm. Glock makes oem mags for it and they run flawlessly. But FYI that takes away from the whole concealability factor.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Literally you. Bet you washed out of basic, too.

Handguns are for carrying.

In a home defense situation, they are a means for fighting your way to a larger weapon. Shotguns are probably the best because they won't over penetrate and go into your neighbors house. But having 30 rounds on board in a rifle is a good feeling if you are threatened.

Americans and their overwhelming paranoia of "home invasions" and black people

Shotguns are the best home defense weapon no matter what any of you redneckbeards say

>But having 30 rounds on board in a rifle

well ar 15 would of been my 2nd choice,but as an american.faggot anti gun libtards drove up the price of that shit thanks to the big black scary rifles being what they cant shut up about

>cool

fuck this planet

We're sorry your country was founded on subservience and class structure where only the elite could adequately defend themselves and our country was founded on every man being created equal and having rights to self preservation despite what the elite want or have. Oh shit. Wait. I'm not sorry.

Not paranoid when you're surrounded by lowlifes.

They really aren't that expensive to build yourself.

The ammo is what the libs are going to grab for next since they can't get guns off the streets.

regardless,i kind of dont see the point in using an assault rifle if its not an automatic,which to my knowledge all of the legal assault rifles in america are semi automatics

I'm a big fan of revolvers over pistols, a 357 revolver is perfect for home defense

Willys of mass destruction?
O deviant one

Semi-automatics work just as nice, and are far easier to control.

There are full-automatics in civilian hands, but it requires tax stamps, a substantial license and several thousands of dollars.

>clip

It's called a magazine you fucking ignorant cunts.

>unbelievable a privilege you don't have to live with a country full of niggers and migrants

But they don't need any training and are super proficient in firearms.

Actually it was the pro gun dibshits buying them because "the gubberments gerna take muh guns", to which every AR manufacturer laughed all the way to the bank.

Seriously, liberals aren't buying all the fucking AR type rifles, and hoarding ammo, it's the gun nut driving up prices.

I shoot and own guns and it saddens me when dumbasses like you can't see the simple truth.

Good luck getting a weapons ban through a Republican majority Congress during Obamas' presidency- said every Republican in Congress

Even then only liberal states made any laws or changes and again, that's due to gun nuts.

Oh you want the bullet button hack you saw online? Let me fix that- said the liberal lawmakers

We out own best friends and worst enemy in the gun community but you're too fucking ignorant to see that and band together.

the reason those pro gun dipshits bought them is because the anti gun crybabys and obama never stopped throwing tantrums after a shooting

>Good luck getting a weapons ban through a Republican majority Congress during Obamas' presidency- said every Republican in Congress

funny,because the only places with gun bans are retarded liberal states that gun crime and shootings are out of control even with the gun bans.but anti gun people never look at the facts so they'll keep standing on there soapboxes