Two years ago

>Two years ago
>Really like this girl at work
>Never had a boyfriend, waiting to get married, proper church girl all that shit
>Ask her out, she says she's "not really into relationships and statuses"
>Start hanging out together with her, she doesn't really have any friends
>Time goes by, about a year, we got really close, she's always clinging on to me, hugging me we kiss spontaneously from time to time
>about a year goes by
>One day I'm working double shifts back to back
>in the middle of the one hour sleep I get between the two shifts she sends me a text
>"Tee hee, I'm so happy right now I got myself my first boyfriend"
>Sleep deprived and based on history I wrongly assumed she meant me
>Sends me another message it was a guy from her church that asked her out
>Motherofallcucks.jpg, I really liked this girl so it really fucking hurt, right?
>Anyway some weeks go by and shit is pretty bad at work, not because of her, she hasn't worked there for a while, I just end up quitting because work conditions are no longer manageable.
>She insist we still talk and keep in contact.
>Do so for a couple months and all of a sudden she stops reply to me, like, just stops, right? I'm not really bothered so I move on
>Couple days ago she sends me an email titled "Long time no chat"
>Says: "I was browsing through my pics and found the pic you sent me of the model you built and thought it might be nice to see how you were doing. I know its been over year so you probably have a lot more going on, but I just thought I'd see what you were up to anyway, these days. Hope you have been well, and I hope you've been happy."
>I don't have time for this shit, I just don't reply, delete the email and move on.
>Just now check me email, she sent me another one titled "Forget it"
>Says: "Forget it, I'm done."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FTQbiNvZqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cont:

What the actual fuck is wrong with women?

I've done literally nothing to this girl, I've been the nicest person on the planet to her, I've been nothing but respectful and accommodating to both her and her parents, I even indulged her request to stay friends.

She literally stopped talking to me and fucked off for a year, then she contacts me again just to lash out at me?

What the literal fuck?

She wants the D

>Geez I really wonder if these are bot threads.
Tarballing days are over fucker

it's because she wanted you to pop the question, fucking retard

The fuck is a taballing?

What question? To marry her?

We discussed marriage, and getting a home, everything, this church boyfriend thing literally came out of the blue.

google it faggot.

I don't wanna google it.

you should have fucked her. women don't like it when you don't have sex with them

LOL OP
Believing the filthy disgusting creature that is the human female actually cares about his feelings.
Faggot

You got friendzoned. Then, when she must have been feeling lonely or something, she reached out to you and when you didn't come running she got mad.

Did I miss anything?

She doesn't respect you because you let yourself remain in the friend zone.

Look man, it's better stop trying to be friends with a girl than to stay in the friend zone. You don't have to tell her to fuck off, but if a girl puts you in the friend zone, stop being her girlfriend. Draw a line around casual acquaintance and don't cross it.

must suck to be gay nigger orbiting africa
youtu.be/FTQbiNvZqaY

I would have, she's the one who wanted prude it out until she got married.

But never the less, I'm not trying to figure out why things ended, its been over two years so, you know, water under the bridge and all that shit. I'm trying to figure out about this thing now that happen, these last few days where she literally contacted me out of nowhere then fucked me off without me even saying anything.

Like do bitches just do that? Casually come back every couple years to just go "Hey, you, hey, hey, FUCK YOU"

Yes.
Now sage

It's called regret, its a human emotion.

Make a filter that automatically deletes any emails she sends and forget about her user.

girls suck, treat the rest of them you meet like shit until you find one you really like then treat her less like shit so she feels special that you're giving her moderate amounts of attention

see

There are lots of perspective towards obtaining the most accurate reason, but I kinda like what said.

Nothing wrong with females. I imagine her boyfriend broke up with her and she suddenly realised she had absolutely no one so she turned to you hoping you'd skip right back to her. You can either leave it or make her feel guilty and get something out of it.

Wrong. For your area. You need to find "sweetspot personality" and use it to make different women flock to you. Youll get this "vibe" that women pick up on thats make you valuable to them. With charismatic manipulation Profit.

Be honest with her. Brutaly honest. Than call her a whore or something else that will piss her off. Than ignore her. Than hate fuck her. Works every time.

That's the thing, I had a good friend that gave me pretty much identical advice so its what I did, its not like we were super friends or some shit, I just kept her at an arms length. responded when she asked things not really engaging her all that much or doing anything with her, its pretty safe to assume she stopped talking to me in the first place because of that, because I wasn't really amusing her enough when she felt bored or not getting enough attention elsewhere.

Dumb bitch thread?
Dumb bitch thread

Highly religious people tend to ignore any logic in making decisions about their actions

/Thread

This I like it

So there's nothing to figure out. She's not a good match for you.

women = cunts.
If you're romantically interested in a bitch, make it known, if shes not interested then suck it up and find another bitch.

If you're the typical beta cuck who doesn't make a move then the cunt will friendzone you and preceed to sleep with every many she can find until she finds one with a cock large enough to fit her gaping maw.

/thread

gg

Pretty much. Had something similar happen to me. I met this chick hit it off real good and it got to the point I wanted more than just friendship she said she didn't I said I didn't want to just be friends and broke it off. Now I get messages from her about every 6 months or so about what ever bullshit she is going through. I reply because she did mean a lot to me at one time but I usually keep it polite and short and try to close up all loose ends so there is nothing to continue the conversation with but she gets pissed usually and just says what ever forget it and fucks off for a while.

profit

>Be honest with her. Brutaly honest.
Hell that's why she responded to me in the first place, same reason most people find it hard to hang out with me, because I'm always brutally honest, not that I want to be, I'm just too fucking lazy to think diplomatically.

No shit she's not a good match, that's why I didn't respond nigga.

>Religious people
roasted

There are a couple of possibilities:

1. She never had a BF and was trying to get you jealous enough to ask her out
2. She had a BF and it broke up and now she's crawling back either for friendship or for a romantic interest
3. She has a BF and wants a guy friend.

Now it doesn't matter which of these is the case, she's more trouble than she's worth so move on.

Now let me offer some more advise as a 39yo married oldfag.

Next time: You do not start a friendship with a girl, you get to know her just a bit and you ask her out for coffee.
You DO NOT talk to her all about her problems or your problems.
You ask her out, if she says know you stop emailing her, she either has you on your terms or not at all.

This Friendzone thing is Bullshit as being a girls friend will not see you end up with her 99% of the time, it is a way for women to get what they need out of a relationship while completely ignoring the needs of a man. Don't allow this pussification to take place!!

As I explain to guys I know:
Being a girl's friend makes you as likely to date her as being the janitor in the hospital makes you closer to being a doctor.

Seriously, we're top of the food chain, start acting like it.

Ah being a fake religious chad was so much fun when I was younger.
>grabbing tight plump 13 year old asses
>making out with diff girls.
>grtting my sick sucked
> tall thicc blue eyed blonde flashing her tasty tits at me when she slept over.
I nvr take religious fucks for granted. It was a trip

"no shit" indeed.

So wtf is this thread about then?

So what you're saying is, I should now respond to her first email completely politely and nicely, giving the complete impression I never got her second email to make her feel guilty as fuck for lashing out?

see

You really have nothing to lose on this one user.

Tell her how you feel. Tell her it pissed you the fuck off because she brushed you off to be some other guy's girl. Tell her she had a shot with you but SHE fucked that up.

Then fuck her or don't but you are not allowed to have a relationship with her, and you are not allowed to be her friend.

>me email
Aussie confirmed

Its not lazy it just you wernt in a position where it was required to keep comfy

the way i see it you've got nothing to lose, confess your feelings for her and see how it goes

I'd tweek that to say never try to be friends with a girl you want to fuck

Religious girls are the worst,
>date religious 9/10 girl in college
>takes over 2 years to get anywhere with her
>finally get to fucking in year 3, has me hooked and talking marriage etc
>she graduated early, moves back home
>suddenly says she wants to stop fucking and wait for marriage
>she breaks up with me 3 months after I graduate and move to her hometown to be with her
>MFW she started dating guy from her church 1 month later and he knocks her up
>find out through mutual friends that the guy has kids with other girl and was a meth junkie

Are you kidding? If OP feels ANYTHING for this chick it means he invests too easily. So ya, his feelings could get stomped by a bitch that has already established herself as someone that treats him like a little bitch.

That's a recipe for disaster.

OP, ditch her. you were the plan B

Forgot pic

No... Don't go there unless you want to be pussified and have every girl in their circle know everything about you.

No I am saying chances are unless you make it clear you absolutely don't want anything else to do with her you will be stuck with her doing the same shit for a very long time.

I am a faggot and can't tell her to just to fuck off I don't give a shit about what goes wrong in your life most of it is because you are fucking stupid. If you made better choices you would be so depressed all of the time.

Dang, that's way more bullshit.

You know I am an extreme optimist and believer in true love and shit like that. But OP, this guy is totally right. It is really best to never be friends with girls you want to date. If you want an ex back? Best thing you can do is deny her requests of friendship and don't contact her until she runs to you. Same works with these sorts of things. She realized she didn't have the option to talk to you and finally realized she wanted to contact you again, but you denied and she was upset because she no longer had the control in your relationship.

If there is one thing I have learned about girls in my years, it's that they hate losing control over you. Good luck OP

>the worst
Your doing it wrong nigger

Look here

What feelings though?

I confessed my feelings to her when I had them for her, I don't beat around bush with that shit. I'm not feeling any sort of affection or attraction towards her any more, just a massive load of confusion over whatever the fuck this little play is she decided to pull off a year after she stopped communicating for whatever.

>I am a faggot and can't tell her to just to fuck off I don't give a shit about what goes wrong in your life most of it is because you are fucking stupid. If you made better choices you would be so depressed all of the time.

Not OP, but thanks for the POV, great tip!

So...

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI

Basically?

>Next time: You do not start a friendship with a girl, you get to know her just a bit and you ask her out for coffee.
>do this
>she says yes
>immediately starts ignoring me

Same BS happened to my lil Brother
all religious church going, bible humping bitches are like this. it's why i never bother with them

Since when does being friends mean telling someone all your deepest darkest secrets? I won't tell my therapist or my lawyer all that shit bro.

I've gotten laid BECAUSE having girls around me, in a non friendzone capacity, "pre-qualified" me, so to speak, as an approachable/safe guy. I've literally had girls pursue me because I had female friends. Not friendzone friends, but just friends that didn't wan to fuck each other.

Have you not hear of those wingchick services? They fucking work.

Makes sense. Thanks guys

Who cares if that one ignores you, it's a numbers game.

Eventually one of them won't

And if you're moderately attractive most of them won't, then you can just take your pick so long as you're brave enough to initiate dates

Most women are retarded, son. I know you're young because you haven't learned this lesson yet. Simply put, women do not understand the basics of the give-and-receive exchanges that nearly all men do. They feed off attention and chases, contribute nothing to relationships (but, strangely enough, expect quite a bit), and once they get what they want, they'll leave you for someone who ignores them.
>Ditch the idea of marriage. It died a long time ago and feminism was its killer.
>Just fuck and chuck until women enjoy the idea of marriage again
>Treat women no better and no worse than men -- this means stop feeding them attention just because you want to get laid; trust me, it'll get you laid faster.

super simple answer: Only be friends with people you actually want to be friends with - if you want more out of it, then they aren't your friend nigga

I dont know if this is relevant but i had a boy do this to me. He was really fucking rude when we dated then left out of the blue. Then two years later comes back acting all sweet and when i turned him down he flipped his shit and pinned all the relationship bullshit on me. I just told him it didnt matter and stopped talking to him.

To awnser your question: people are fucking assholes for no reason

You know the drill boi

is me and I think is complete horseshit.

This isn't cia psyops. And as soon as you start thinking of it in those terms you are setting the stage for your own future failure.

How you may ask? Because women are people, just like you. And if you ever want to be happy, really happy, you'll have to treat them like one. So if you're treating them like a drone target rather than a person, you going to fucking fail at long term relationships because you're practicing the wrong things.

Practice just being a good person. Not a bitch, but not an asshole. Middle of the road.

Fuckboy there

Shoulda capitalized when you had the chance. No girl wants a Sideline Sam :P

BPD.

>I know you're young
Oh boy, how wrong you are.

Say it with me! Anonymous. Image. Board!

i love this idea
i have exactly 3 close friends and one of them is a girl. she's dating one of other close friends.

being single is preferable to having a soul sucking leech.
that being said; i'd like to find someone to marry, but thats a long way off

Ha muh nigga.
>kek od the day
Put on your tinfoil hat kiddie

Unanimous Imagine Bard.

D-did I do it r-right?

Then you're inexperienced. Either way, follow the rest and you'll be alright. In the meantime, pick up a hobby or two to keep your mind off of women.

Bruh the right way to do it is work a long way with wife material while you bust a nut with slippery cute beta girls

Then you move on...
It's a sales game you never try to close the sale until the person is sold.
have a few conversations, get to know them, tease them and make them laugh.
Then ask them for coffee, make sure it is a defined period like "What night next week would you be free to grab a coffee" First date is all about selling a second date.. Of course you don't act like a salesman, you just need to slowly reel her in.

This is straight out pussy-shit, you might get your dick wet, but never will you get a girl who is a long term prospect out of it. Plus th egirl will inevitably get jealous and sabotage, cause drama.. It ALWAYS happens.

Worst advice ever, women are nothing like men.
They have completely different motivations and thought processes.

Yes they're people, but if you understand what they want then it easier to win them.

I see the light.

No... Long game is going to screw you over, you like her you make a move.

Clearly, you don't speak from experience about the female non-friendzone friends. Instead of telling me I don't know my own experience with it, maybe you should just accept that there is something in this grand universe you're unaware of and get over yourself.

One of us thinks women are aliens and the other is celebrating his 17th anniversary in an age where the average is 5 years at best.

I may have spend more time in an intimate relationship than you've been legal to drink...assuming you are.

Do you know any butchy girls? Get one of them to walk up to the cunt and slap the shit out of her.

Well depends on the type of girl your with.
>half a point

Why the fuck would anyone want to get married? Other than girls, who've been fed disney dreams of "living happily ever after" (when does that happen in real life lol) and who've been planning their wedding day since kindergarten, and which is basically all-me -day for them.

Estate reasons use to be it.
Youve got a point user

Well, I am married with 1 kid and another on the way and I am 39 but feel free to propagate as much bullshit as you like.

Women are different, when they are young they seek to be desired and they play games because they want a man they respect and the games weed out the weak ones.

When they get older they crave security more than anything else.

It's not rocket science, it's all proven evolutionary fact.
It's not that women are sitting down with a play book working out their next move, it's just in their nature the same way a man is driven to sleep with multiple women.

I'm just telling you my experience. I don't know why you're invested in proving me wrong. What's that going to do for you?

>Expecting to play GTA when you put an Xbox 360 Minecraft disc into a PS4 plugged into an iPhone.

She's obviously fucked in the head.
So are you for letting her bother you.

tl;dr fagot

I am a guy and married, my family is my legacy and I own my house and when I get home from work my daughter runs to meet me at the door and my beautiful wife has dinner in the oven, I wouldn't swap that for all the free pussy in the world.

>39
Seek security you say. Bank?

Sauce?

Girls like that are complete sluts. They want you to talk shit to them because that's all they know how to do get sex is through acting like a complete bitch. If you want a relationship where your girlfriend is kind and respectful, look for another girl. All she wants to do is ride you.

You should tell her that you're happily married and that she needs to bug off.

Wait for replies.

>PlayBox4One

>legacy sentiment
Your doing it wrong dumbfuck.
But the rest... The rest is good

Ok, that sure sounds good even to a me. But why do you have to be married for all that?

Hello Oliver

>married
Its a fad. Legal/religious shit, ingrained into their heads.