indierecordings.no/artists/
youtube.com/watch?v=q7pqH3qDcYc
youtube.com/watch?v=wt_yoIoUgK0
youtube.com/watch?v=QbohuoXmKSk
youtube.com/watch?v=KLAjdWbSn1s
youtube.com/watch?v=6jPdXoYVFiM
youtube.com/watch?v=pM2Kyj1rkkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is funk metal the least discussed subgenre here?

/metal/ is dead. You memers killed it. Every decent subgenre from metal has it's own general now, and hopefully it doesn't go down the same faith that /metal/ did.

Fuck off blackie scum

This is now a BLACK METAL thread.

Falsies and glam-loving nu-males OUT!

What the fuck is The Somberlain

Rec me some funk metal apart from Primus

Gowintervektorsomnium - Terminal Time above the Weeping Magma

youtube.com/watch?v=1ooTXTo98cg

Glam??? It's gay...

First thing I do when I wake up is listen to Terminal Redux . Then I have breakfast, soybeans of course. After I eat I have my shower where I listen to Terminal Redux again. As a cleanser, I like to go for a run where I typically listen to a lighter album like Above the Weeping World or even The Congregation. When I get back it's lunch time and I'll listen to Terminal Redux while I mash my soybeans. While I eat I like to enjoy a nice documentary, specifically one about David DiSanto. Following that extended screen time I like to keep my mind sharp with some reading. So I'll read and interpret the lyrics to Terminal Redux, of course I have the album playing in the background so I'm 100% focused.
By now my day is going pretty good and I usually want to share it with somebody else. So I'll call up some friends to hang out. We like to play basketball, play tabletop RPGS and watch movies together but mostly we listen to Terminal Redux. After we all listen to the album together in our listening circle we head back to my place for dinner where I serve up a mean soybean. Just for the sake of ambiance, I'll play Terminal Redux in the background. Dinner conversation tends to be lively as we each share our favorite moments from Terminal Redux.

My friends go home after this and while it was fun, it's time to prepare for another big day tomorrow. I'm only human so pardon me if this is graphic but I do enjoy a bit of masturbation before I sleep. I'm not really adventurous, I masturbate to vanilla, lesbian sex and cuckolding but mostly just the cover art of Terminal Redux. Following that I clean myself up and unwind with a bit of music; Terminal Redux being my favorite. That's when I hop into the shower for a brief and relaxing warmth, I'm pretty clean by now I just want to ease up my muscles. Then it's time for bed. Being something of an audiophile I like to listen to music while I sleep. After I hit play to start up the song "Charging the Void" I drift to sleep.

How does everyone like the new Gorephilia? I forgot it was coming out so I'm just now hearing it.

Does anyone have any cute nicknames for instruments? It seems like they wanna do this but only did half of them and nothing very original. Vomit and battery.

MASTER
OF
CLIMAAATE
CONTROOOOOOOOOL

Nice Terminal Redux rip off

I have a feeling that the new Leprous album will break this general even more than Terminal Redux did

This is now a Painkiller thread. talk about and discuss the greatest metal album ever created.

It really doesn't have to.

No possible way.

I'd rate the new Gorephilia 4/5 on rym but I've rated too many metal albums in a row and I dont want to look like a manchild.

New Wintersun will be shitposted much more

Why the fuck would you care what a bunch of hipsters, poptimists and avant-teens think

If it was lower I would but its at a 3.36 so I think it's fine. I'll just assume that's a rhetorical question because I'm not answering.

>primordial/katatonia split

what the fug bros? how did I not know about this?

No way. Leprous gets memed a little but not much.

New Wintersun is the only album that could possibly reach the lofty shitpost heights of Terminal Redux, but even that's doubtful. Terminal Redux was a solid 'right place right time' affair. A fluke if you will.

So is Gorephilia's new album what Dark Descent is trying to shove down our throats now?

>wintersun

>only 777 copies

>not liking Wintersun
>le cuck meme
Hello DMU

metal fans are more concerned with knowing as many bands as possible and flaunting their knowledge than actually exploring discographies in depth

>liking Wintersun
>le DMU meme
Hello cuck

MY FACE IS COVERED WITH BLOOD
THERE'S NOTHING BUT PAIN

Symphonic Glam

Any good funeral doom / death doom that went a bit unnoticed both this year and last year? I liked the new Eye of Solitude, but not as much as Canto III.

Leprous is way too boring to meme

I love Italian death metal! Hour of Penance, Maze of Sothoth, the list could go on.

Relax, son. Dark Descent is a record label, right? Publicizing records is kind of what they do.

>liking DMU
>le cuck meme
Hello Wintersun

>not liking cucks
>le Wintersun meme
Hello DMU

So is Insomnium and it became a big meme here

Funeral doom is like post metal and shoegaze, a few amazing but a lot of mediocre clones

Doom metal always goes unnoticed here.

>leprous being discussed in a metal thread

I don't get it????????? How is this buttrock band with buttproge influences """"""""""metal""""""""""?

What the fuck is indie metal

Not nearly as big as Terminal Memedux though

More metal than glam

I personally find Insomnium much more boring than Leprous, and yet as this user says, it was memed.

I also believe that any metal with Einar's style of vocal has some meme potential. Remember VOLA - Inmazes?

how can you go from this

>Remember VOLA - Inmazes?
You mean that album that sounds like Djent version of Mew
It was memed as one of the few good Djent albums

>butt-

What do they mean by this

bedroom black/grind producers with one EP on Bandcamp

electric boys

Rightly so. Memes can be affectionate.

Why does everyone have a hard on for everything Dark Descent puts out? What's their secret guys?

indierecordings.no/artists/

It means 'basic', either literally or figuratively. The butt end of something is the lower and less useful end, e.g. the butt of a rifle or a cigarette.

>heterosexuality
>metal
where

It's not even the best JP album....

What the fuck is pizza thrash

>tfw can't get into hanging arse metal

>hanging arse metal
what?

thrash that teenagers who wear denim jackets and drink lots of beer listen to

We DO NOT accomodate Wonking Metal/I am young and I BREAK things Metal/Winking Metal/Double Glazing Metal (aka Hanging Arse metal)/Death Metal/I make a MESS Metal/Heavy Metal/Dim Metal/Din Metal/Thrash Metal/Bone Metal/IAMRACKEDOFF Metal/Deaf Metal/Zonko Metal/From the planet Zarg Metal/I am a Lulu Metal/Petal Metal (girl singer)/I have big Army boots Metal/Camouflage metal (I have the jacket)/I am just learning metal/Set all the amp controls on FULL Metal/I am a superhero metal/Wannabee metal/Destroy the drum kit metal/Try all the gear out at 11+ because I have none of my own Metal/ bands....

BECAUSE:

WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW - GO AWAY

are you okay user

So all of it

to this?

This guy knows whats up

wew lads

That looks like a meme album cover art if I ever saw one

>atmospheric black metal
discarded

>it's a regurgitate the word "meme" over and over concept album

I wish you retards had at least one tiny bit of self-awareness so you could step back and see just how fucking tired everything that you say is

To this

The only thing that's regurgitated and tired is the shitty atmoshit record #578632367 that you posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7pqH3qDcYc

P2: This time it's personal

P3: Select Difficulty

don't

P4: We're So Fucked Shit Outta Luck

P5: MUH LIFESTYLE

youtube.com/watch?v=wt_yoIoUgK0

P6: MUH DEATHSTYLE

P7: You'll Never Take My Soul

P8: Youll never take my nig

P9: The Unforgiven IV

these were pretty solid
youtube.com/watch?v=QbohuoXmKSk
youtube.com/watch?v=KLAjdWbSn1s

I demand a screencap showing the degree of samefag

P10: Vektor - Terminal Redux

P11: Fuck off faggot

P12: Jari's Sauna

P13: Dead Thread

Childhood is worshipping Thrash
Adulthood is knowing that Glam Makes more Sense

Both are shit.

Young asf bands that are good asf

youtube.com/watch?v=6jPdXoYVFiM

youtube.com/watch?v=pM2Kyj1rkkw

LET FOOOOOORTH THE HATEFUL
THE MURDEROUS
LET THEIR MALIGNANT PRAYERS RESOOOOOOOUND

the somber lane in swenglish

I know, right?
>pic related, its me

Delivered

>phoneposter

fuck I wanna know who this guy is i want to see more and more pics of this asshat

Good album.

I dont think many people know who it is, everyone just saves it from that 1 numale poster

What kind of metal is this ?