Mods pls sticky

mods pls sticky

hello letterboxd cancer.

you have to go back.

who is robert beavers?

remember when Sup Forums used to be pretty good?

r9k and mu have become entirely unusable for me. The fact that they're populated mostly by teenagers is unbearably obvious.

the kids have gotten out of hand.

we are the new Sup Forums accept it

>The fact that they're populated mostly by teenagers is unbearably obvious

Sounds like Sup Forums

>You/OP

gay man who makes good films and doesn't want anyone to see them

Go back to [s4s]

OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT YOU GUYS ARE SUCH STUPID AVANT-TEENS I BET YOU GUYS ONLY LIKE MOVIES THAT NO ONE'S HEARD OF BECAUSE YOU'RE TRY HARDS AND YOU PROBABLY WATCH "AVANT-GARDE" TRASH NOT GOOD CINEMA LIKE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU FUCKING PIERROT DRONES

>we are the new Sup Forums
but those threads have been around longer than 90% of the current userbase here at this point though

this isn't Reddit, you are nothing but a general with crap opinions.

spotted the tarintino bois

I'm 24 and honestly this whole site is pretty obnoxious now. Everybody is just too willfully stupid

>this isn't Reddit
you're here so it has to be
i mean unless you started posting on Sup Forums before 2013 of course(i doubt it)

>"Why is Sup Forums the worst moderated board on Sup Forums and when will the mods there get fired?"
What did you mean by this?

ah yes, Reddit boogeyman shitposting.

I must have touched a nerve..

are you saying its only ok when you do it, newfrog?

I wasn't though.

I simply said that this isn't Reddit.

Sup Forums still has some good generals and occasionnal good threads but a most of the regular stuff is shitposting that can't really decide whether or not it's ironic

senpai the "le pleb and patrician" bullshit and "Is X kino?" is a cancer that adds nothing of value whatsoever. And in nearly every discussion about a movie those phrases come up.

>you

>implying I like any of those movies
>implying I go on Reddit

Fuck off and take your cancer with you.

led zep IS garbage tho

thats fucking hilarious

does anyone disagree with this though,

led zep is reddit-tier trash that only appeals to people who weren't invited to parties in high school and Taylor is great

>nothing
huh
really makes yah think

This literally never happens

thats the most perfect reaction to a comment I have seen in a while.

thanks for telling us mate. dont let the door hit you on your way back

Everyone knows Sup Forums is a teenage poptimist shithole.

Led Zeppelin is mostly rubbish though

>I MAKE CARTOONS SO I CAN PRESENT POORLY FORMED ARGUMENTS AGAINST GROUPS WHO, BY THE NATURE OF THE MEDIUM I HAVE USED TO PRESENT MY OPINION, ARE BARRED FROM RESPONSE/REBUTTAL.

get out you faggot

I don't care if maybe led zeppelin is trash if you unironically listen to top 40 manufactured garbage you're a fucking retard who doesn't deserve life.

>implying mm:fr wasn't the best action movie of this century

My entire library of films consists of normie shit, the most "out-there" film I have is probably Come and See. Where do I even start if I want to find real experimental and cutting edge films that aren't pretentious shit?

former mcdonalds exec

definitely not from anyone on Sup Forums

Depends on what you mean by "experimental" and "pretentious." But check out Tarkovsky and Brakhage for two definitions.

ask someone from/on /film/
they'll actually help you

>r9k and mu have become entirely unusable for me
so instead of bitter 30 y/o virgins they now have 14 y/o bitter virgins

Confirmed for never browsing pre-deletion /r9k/.

Jealous?

> UGA UGA UGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMYN AT UGA YGA UGA BUGA
This is a classic according to Sup Forums

>not enjoying the films of wes anderson

>this thread

b-but user, mad max is helped by a woman and women are all useless whores.

>remember when Sup Forums used to be pretty good?
You mean back when you were a teenager?

>r9k and mu have become entirely unusable for me. The fact that they're populated mostly by teenagers is unbearably obvious.
Oh.

Sup Forums is full of cucks

ive liked plenty of others better. it was just a big endless set piece with no substance. do you love uncharted games too?

Taylor Swift is much better than Zeppelin

TayTay is miles better than dadrock
git gud faggot

found the literal teenage girl

Kanye west fantard detected.

Kayne is garbage, as is all rap.

Rap is the Capeshit of music.

>hating yeezy
pleb

......It's the best part of the music industry?

>martyr for dollars pull the slot strip mall hollers buy a yacht one for all all for not denial pays placebo bot kzap slap aristoclot traffickers of permastock then catwalk backwards out box
through holes in my dirty socks scarecrow dialect dispatch on that shit kommando mix
matte moxy subwooferish junkie maxi mumbai lit feng shui like fucks in that spliff impurified condcuct ionsphere r. mutt by product deluxe
Fuckin negroid music

Tasteless idiots enjoy Kancer West

maybe if your legitimately a tasteless loser.

I never played an Uncharted game, but they look like they'd make good movies.

Style is substance.

to be fair lost lost lost is pretty shit.

Shit taste

Craftsmanship>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>""""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""

There must be a special place in heaven for Scorsese, Peckinpah, Eastwood and Gibson