Found a cctv camera in a home

found a cctv camera in a home

what 2 do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NF1lwZ24RYI
youtube.com/watch?v=RFsfPAm5nhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you play audio OP? If so you should make random noises so that dog gets confused.

very yes I made it sniff the camera

theres usually a man watching tv

Holy Hell. Nice man. When that man arrives. Wait a few moments and play a jumpscare scream or something. That should get some lulz.

Scream ''traps are gay" into it

Fuckin' 10/10

Dude that's my house but I can't find the camera. How do I shut it off

THE MAN APPEARED LOOOL

Play sounds like opening doors to freak him out but stop before he gets to the room.

OP here. the dog and owner went outside for a walk, what to do when they come back?

If it is closed circuit, how did you tap into it?

Check your chat on twitch.

>found a cctv camera in a home
>CCTV

Lol

Playing dog to trigger the dog on the couch would give some high value results:
youtu.be/NF1lwZ24RYI

Play cat meows and when the dog and owner go towards the camera turn it off.

I keep making him unplug it but then he plugs it back in again because i think he thinks that its interfering with the tv

Is the owner in the house?

OP is not a faggot. He is delivering.

5 sounds dogs hate
youtube.com/watch?v=RFsfPAm5nhM

I lold

loud nigra coming in their home

Thread a while back where some girl in her bedroom kept getting up and going to her parents. Also, some Asian hotel manager.

Good times.

its been awhile since ive looked for ip cams. I remember spending a summer finding some. I played anime music very late at night and saw an old lady walk up to the camera and she made sure to point out she was recording with her phone kek, as if that did anything

find more. troll more. laugh more.

Might have some good fun if I try and look for more. I remember the last time I looked it seemed like it was getting harder to find unprotected cams, I guess you just gotta get lucky. I'll never forget that cute japanese girl that I confused. Why did they have to shut off the cam ;-;

pmub

burn the house down, of course,.

bumpan for op

this shit is fire

Link dont work post it right

bump

It's just a grey screen? I can hear your audio, saying you scared someone, though. Must've been funny shit. Find another one?

He played the fucking nigger orgasm