What are your thoughts on Croatia?

A lot of people don't know about this gem, but I want to hear the opinions of the people who do.

I do know you, but i couldn't give less fucks

i know from what others told me
you guys are like Canada of Balkan peninsula but not as much as shitposters
friendly, nice to tourists, passive aggressive with neighbors, muslim and fag enablers...
good country in other words

Кaтoлици cъpби.

You breed strong men, is it because your mothers beat you and burn you with hot pokers when you hit your siblings?

10/10 country, would fight for Cavoglave anytime but concentration camps for children were a bit too much desu

the only civilized nation of the balkans

It seems like the best slavic nation, but your posters are always angry and hate Britain for whatever reason.

Pretty cool desu. Will probably visit at some point.

Because we are all inbreds with low iq(not just confined to the lower classes) everyone hates us

Been in Rijeka and Zagreb, it's a pretty cool place from my experience, stuff is cheap, climate is nice and people seem to generally keep to themselves

>hate Britain for whatever reason
>whatever reason

Most likely because after WWII your forces turned our refugees and surrendering soldiers back to be massacred by commie partisans (see Bleiburg massacre). There is no animosity today but you're still Eternal Anglo.

we wuz nation

Lol just banter

nice to see people like the country

btw idk why but theres this stereotype that brits prefer serbs over croats
>Croatia and Serbia fucking hate each other

Nah, it's just the years of Hungarian and Austrian torment burnt into our blood

only ustashas like ustashas and only partisans lke partisans
>were different than the rest of the world because millenials are better, they have no commie or fascist bias (most of them)

yah right. tell that to the squat of gopniks listening to 80s techno near my local Ribola (dalmatian tesco)

meh

I fucking hate Serbs desu. I like Croats because Modric used to play for Spurs

WE

Noice. I cant wait for the butthurt serbs to overflow this thread

shit people nice country, i want it

it was me responding all this time except for

beautiful dominant females. would reproduse

its okay, 1991 was 26 years ago. everyone wants to leave that year behind except for fascist croats and nacionalist serbs.

I was in Dubrovnik once, and it was beautiful, 10/10 will go there again.

Half Croatian/Anglo-Australian master race

Ask me anything

it's hard for everyone to just behave as if nothing happened when there's a lot of people saying "x did so and so to me", x being serbs, croats, bosnians, albanians

>Ustase
>refugees

>Bleiburg
>massacre

Wew lad

I hope all of the red tile roofs didn't scare you off...

do you know who Frano Botica is?

low key Šiptars are the worst people in the Balkans. All they do is breed like bunnies, sell ice cream in more advanced countries and complain about Italy.

No

nvm then.

look it up

Nice country shit people, they will forever live in the past.

He isn't just a kiwi, he coached the aussie national team for about 4 years.

I just did tbqhwyfam

But i want a qt Croatian gf to put my kurac in

v6 when?

look up our president

I know this guy who was imprisoned by croatians for a year during the war and his wife is from krajina and she lost her home and everything there
how do you convince them to not hate croatians?

It seems nice, kinda boring tho.

it seems neat from everything i've read about it and i've debated on touring the balkans

if I visit croatia, and im pale af, what are the chances i'd get robbed?

gib back istria and dalmazia

You stole that shit from us

You can only get robbed in bosnia. Croatia and northern Serbia are just fine.

I almost said Serbian, but then I remembered that I already am a glorious Serb. I'm a catholic Serb. You see, long time ago satanic Vatican missions were successful over us; western Serbs, todays "Croats", and we accepted catholic faith. Vatican brainwashing propaganda lasted for years until we forgot who we actually are: Serbs. One of the oldest people on earth. Undefeatable, pure, south slavic warriors who are mostly known for removing kebab out of Balkan. Propaganda was so strong that we ended up hating ourselves, our Serbian-self.

So this is my short answer. I want to be myself, a catholic Serb

Cheers

A single war crime out of thousands from each side shouldn't divide two neighbouring countries who live off each other. Let's all just accept ourselves as slavic brothers like we were over 14 centuries ago.

I love Croatia!

wtf the brits are literally our enemies #1 in the west

What are you drinking?

For some reason we've got quite a sizeable diaspora in France. Mostly nice people. Tall ones as well.
I got insulted once with the father of a Croatian friend for saying "Well serbs produced pretty good music during the balkan war at least".

Idk its just a rando fernando stereotype

>oni pričaju međusobno na engleskom
ahahahahaha top kuk bajo moj

Vatican's project against Serbs, feel sorry for people who converted to catholicism back then there in today's Croatia, if they knew how will they descendants look alike they would have rather killed themselves.

Moga si stavit keksimus maksimusa

>pije pivo
>pije pivo iz plastične boce
>pije pivo iz plasične bice isprid šperploče
>pije pivo iz plasične boce isprid šperploče neobrijan
>pije pivo iz plastične boce isprid šperploče neobrijan sa vojnon kapon
'Rvat'na moj

keked all other balkan nations by taking all the coastline and islands