I wish Anna kendrick would sit on my face till I die

I wish Anna kendrick would sit on my face till I die

That's gross dude, what the fuck?

>ywn encounter a drunken or otherwise intoxicated anna kendrick and bribe her with offerings of the finest cheeses in return for an opportunity to suckle at her perfect tits

>cheeses
>not pure cocaine

Cheese and cocain are a girls best friend as she would say.

Anna Kendrick is the thinking man's Anne Hathaway

why not both?

this

Can someone seriously send her a shooped image of cheese and cocaine on twitter. The reaction would be amazing.

someone apply some transparency filter to her boobs, her top is black enough to see through it

>mfw saw this on /hr/ once where they did that to her entire body
>saw her bra, chubby little belly, and pulsating twat leaking through her slim panties
>didn't save it
My biggest regret during my 11 years on Sup Forums.

would she have a hairy butt hole and pussy?
Would she fart on your face?
Please respond

>ywn have your mouth and nose completely blocked by Anna's asshole and pussy
>ywn feel intoxicated by the smell of her vaginal fluids mixed with her somewhat cheesy farts
>ywn slowly faint with your head under her butt pressure and while you lose consciousness you hear a couple of very high sounded "squeak"s between her laughs
Why live?

I want to ejaculate inside her and then take full fatherly responsibility

Nah, Anna is the kind to go clean shaven

>bra, chubby little belly, and pulsating twat leaking through her slim panties
you've really sold it to me, user
i might go digging in the archive

sorry to dash your hopes but anna is definitely shaved

hello räto

How tall is she, anons?

It's perfect because she's just ugly enough to feel ashamed of any body odors and learned from her beaver like teeth that hygiene is an important part of attraction. I bet she has a nice, hairless, sniffable vag that I would love to lick.

>i might go digging in the archive
It would be worth the effort, but I swear to fuck I've looked backwards and forwards as far as I can go, using alternate key terms to find it. I swear it's there. There is another xray that was posted, but it's not really that great.

5'2''

Holy fuck dude

I want Anna to suck a big meaty cock right in front of me, taking breaks every now and then to insult my small penis, and then she would pull my face toward hers and make out with me sloppily and aggressively, making sure I taste His cock on her lips and tongue. His Alpha precum is quite salty but strangely sweet. Then she would slap me hard across the face a few times and spit in my face and would go right back to worshiping his perfect giant cock and repeating the process several times over the next hour or so until finally she has him cum on her face and orders me to lick it off her face. Sometimes she would just swallow his cum via deepthroat, sometimes she would have him cum on her feet or armpits or tummy or boobs, it really depends on her mood. She would also say "what kind of man would just sit there and watch this shit and not do a goddamn fucking thing about it? you fucking loser" and spit/slap me again.

same

>that womb

hnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg

literally perfect tits

>career is tanking
>has to whore herself for jew phones
kek she's fucking pathetic

You're about six years too late on this one.

>tfw she will never clamp your head between her thighs and suffocate you

You will never lick her sweaty feet after a jog

>she got exposed for having herpes by a normie in public

>anna kendrick will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain step above your head sit down upon your mouth lips to lips and release her precious golden fluid inside you

tfwywn give a sweaty post-workout anna a thorough tonguebath

STOP IT

I feel like the same guy posts both of these every Anna kendrick thread

i can confirm that the cocaine guy is not me

>she will never lick the cheese from your penis

>5'2''

Oh, good. It won't take much to hit her g-spot.

Needs to stop removing all body hair first.

shit body general?

>anna is definitely shaved
>Anna is the kind to go clean shaven
What makes you think that?

>ywn sniff that bathing suit

She's a whore who waxes her arms and legs and pits, why wouldn't she do it to her pussy and ass too?

>What makes you think that?

She has no hair anywhere else other than her head. Girls like ASR for example have a hairy snatch because she doesn't mind it having hair anywhere else in her body.

>ywn turn anna kendrick into a soap bar and caress your wet body with it

>ywn feel her sharp little mouse teeth scrap your cock

she's okay, calm down with those godly standards. Celebs are human beings too

>tfw i will never get to lick her butthole

this

Her tits and belly look really good in this pic.

>ywn be shrunk down to an inch and dropped down the back of her panties, spending the day wedged between her cheeks

She's got a nice ounce of fat on her in OP's pic. She was truly in her prime in 2010.

She looks better as a red head.

DELET THIS

can i nest in her cleavage instead
please

>anna kendrick will never nibble on your external haemorrhoids

GODDAMN THOSE SWEET SWEET TITTIES

all those precious (You)s all in one post

>girls like ASR

Who? Need that hairy celeb pussy pls