Why are Chvrches the most relevant band of today?

Why are Chvrches the most relevant band of today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yI1AN6zlJ4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you really that pleased with yourself that you steal pictures from Instagram?

only relevant on Sup Forums because the girl looks like a fuccboi

>internet
>stealing pictures

lol

>steal pictures from Instagram

wat
that's like stealing a balloon on free balloon day

i cant believe people like this band, so garbage.. generic shit and people are all over this gaymo band and think they are so cool and artsy. JUST K Y S

they ain't garbage, just mediocre

it's because (You) hated on them so much

Waifucore

No it's not. Pictures can only be pirated from Instagram. And this picture just came out today. i.e. OP is really that pleased with himself that he steals pictures from Instagram. Guaranteed that's what this thread is about because that picture is fuck all interesting.

Never listened to their music but I LOVE the memes

please die

Fuck you I'm not the one showing off that I stole a fucking picture from Instagram

Instagram does not let you download or save photographs.
If you circumvent this and download them, you're basically pirating.
You should have linked to her Instagram page and posted a photograph that is under public domain by definition.

>Instagram does not let you download or save photographs
that's from her twitter you dip

that "woman" is social anthrax

wish it was her, but it isn't

yeah she'd de-populate a small village no problem

If it weren't for her looks, no one would care

Thank you for explaining that for me

Sorry, ok yes I'm busted I use Instagram but not Twitter

but whatever she's doing it's sooooooo cute man. this is not just about her looks but as much as about what she's doing how she's doing it. i so fucking much want to tickle so she'd squeee on a highest note possible to human creature.

You only like churches because you can waifu the main singer. gross

You do realize that your browser "downloads" the image, but doesn't save the file, instead puts it in cache and displays it accordingly? So you're pirating anyways, retard.

No, Instagram works totally differently. Again I'm sorry though, I didn't realize Lavren was spamming social media with pictures of her sippy cup.

She's fake cute. There are pics of her drinking and kissing Chads on the internet

>There are pics of her drinking and kissing Chads
No you fucking lie! Lauren is pure!

youtube.com/watch?v=yI1AN6zlJ4Y Cid Rim made Chvrches okay to me for a song.

I want to fvck her

Because many people on Sup Forums likes to masturbate to Lavren

It's that fucking theguardianm, it ruins people's lives

Post them

>why are chvrches the most relevant band today
>are
chvrches is the name of a singular entity. you would use is

>There are pics of her drinking with Chads and looking uncomfortable

She's enjoying it in a playful way
What a slut

There are lots of gems in there. Pic related is one of them.

>you will never worship those feetsies

you guys are fucking weird

sup lauren, post more feet in black tights pls

what a BB

i've studied the shape of lauren's legs for four year and you fool no one. that's not my baby, you dick

i love lavren so much, it hurts bros

no they aren't relevant, and they haven't been since 2014

Most relevant to numales? Absolutely

Its directly from her instagram..

I wish every day started with a lavren thread

love that her tiny legs are getting thiccer

what a qt

No THIS directly from her instagram. As you can see she has visible egyptian type of feet while on your disgusting pic of some trap it's greek (absolutely shit tier type btf).

ikr but hope not too thiccer

she's got just the right amount of thicc now, wouldnt want more either

Was Alizee the Lavren of the 2000s?

her music is not bad either, it's qt and her chipmunk voice is so adorable

alizee was more universally accepted to be beautiful

many find lavren ugly

they're just contrarians
lavren is objectively toppest qt pie

The second toe isn't larger than the big toe in the picture though.

perfection

Anyone else respect Lavren for being a natural cute?

If you look at Kpop artists their cuteness is being manufactured from head to toe. They are being trained to act cute and utilize it for appeal like robots. Its so fake its uncanny.

Lavren on the other hand is all naturale. She doesn't even seem aware of how cute she is and doesn't push it just for popularity.

I suppose. Alizee was my first music waifu. No celebrity has ever gave me such a strong crush but Alizee, and decade later, Lauren.

Not footfag here.
I have no idea what makes feet (un)attractive, can someone explain?

You're extremely naive if yo believe a 30yo woman can be unaware of her attractiveness.

she feels so uncomfortable with attractive people, she feels at home with nerds and homely people

she's so cute and she doesn't even know it

>She doesn't even seem aware of how cute she is
I got a sense she does. But unlike most of other artists she even tries to hide her cuteness behind a tons of scenic makeup and acting all lick 'hurr i'm an angry punk girl fear me!'.

BB

she should go back to that style

i love my baby in any style

even in slutwear?

calm down and be blessed you live a timeline where lavren is a top qt in the public eye

she makes it work

i've read countless comments of people that find her ugly

she's the best

i've read countless comments of people that find her qt

Oh I'm fine with tha. I just like her old style better. Not even polka dots specifically.

fugg

*sluttiest

lavren can be for sexual sometimes

delete

Do girls know theyre beautiful, have they become self aware?

i want to cuddle with lavren and maybe poke her butt

sexually if you know what i mean

Best ass in indie

i know muh dickaroo loves it

you mean most nonexistant

go away faggotronic

>dickaroo

get the fuck out of here you dumbass

you're not posting lavrens, fuck out of here shit

Chvrches is only the most relevant band of Sup Forums because virgins

you're a fucking waifu cuck. you don't belong here.

A man often thinks: there’s a beautiful girl, a lovely flower, walking through the town in spring, smiling in all directions, and she’s not even aware of how lovely she is. This thought naturally develops into the intention to acquire this flower who is unaware of her own beauty for considerably less than her market value. Nothing could be more naive. The man is aware of her beauty, but the girl, the lovely flower, is not? It’s like a farmer from some remote village who has sold his farm and come to city to buy an Ford C-Max walking past the Bugatti sales room, seeing a young salesman in the window and thinking: ‘He’s very green . . . maybe he’ll believe that an orange Veyron SS is cheaper than Ford, seeing as it’s only got two doors? I must try having a word with him, while he’s in the place on his own . . .’ A man like that is very funny, of course, and he has no chance at all of getting what he wants. The tragedy of this farmer, and that of all other men, is that they run after beauty without understanding its nature.

c u t e

*harsh noise starts playing*

but what is the beauty?

What do you think they taste like?

What a tease...and she probably loves to tell people "stop looking at my FEET. do NOT masturbate to my FEET."

The milk left in the bowl after having a bowl of milk + strawberries + sugar

>most relevant
is there even an absolute of relevance

let me answer that for you: no

>this qt is going to be 30 this year

how does she do it bros

Anyone who wishes to understand the nature of beauty should first of all ask himself: where is it located? Can we say that it is somewhere inside the woman who is considered beautiful? Can we say, for instance, that there is beauty in the features of her face? Or in her figure?

Science tells us that the brain receives a flow of information from the sense organs, in this case from the eyes, and without the interpretations imposed by the visual cortex, this is simply a chaotic sequence of coloured dots, digitized into nerve impulses by the visual tract. Any fool can understand that there is no beauty in that, so it doesn't find its way into a man through his eyes. In technical terms, beauty is the interpretation that arises in the consciousness of the patient. As they say - in the eye of the beholder.

Beauty does not belong to a woman and it is not her specific quality - it is just that at a certain time of life her face reflects beauty, as a windowpane reflects the sun that is hidden behind the roofs of the houses. And so we cannot say that a woman's beauty fades with time - it is simply that the sun moves on and the windows of other houses begin to reflect it. But we know that the sun is not in the windowpanes that we look at. It is in us.

There is a kind of lamp that people wear on their foreheads, on a special strap. They are popular with cyclists and potholers. It's very convenient - whichever way you turn your head, that's where the beam of light shines. I use one myself when I ride my bike at night - it has three tiny, pointed bulbs that throw a spot of blue-white light on the asphalt surface of the path. Well then, beauty is the effect that arises in a person's consciousness when the light of the lamp on his head is reflected off something and back into his eyes. In every woman there is a mirror, set from birth at a specific angle, and - no matter what the beauty industry might tell us - that angle cannot be changed.

>ywn cuddle with her

Havent been relevant for over a year now you weeb

fugg off man

what the hitrate on that?