Busted fucking Ghost

That's a big pedo

Blyat Fjodor Gang

BIG FAT GREEK

Big Flack Gock

>Jewish giant saves the little girl from the evil nords
>by (((Steven Spiel(((berg))))))

Are they even trying to hide it anymore

Go to your containment board. I'm sick of this shit.

Boner Fart Gonads

You better believe in containment boards.

YOU'RE ON ONE

Big
Fucking
Goy

Saying this only cements that you're going to see more of it. Why don't people understand this?

>expecting libcucks to understand basic concepts
LUL

Sup Forums isn't a containment board, it's a training center. and once people there have been schooled, they disperse to the rest of the internet to spread our virus.

>From the human beans that created ET
wtf

Does the girl have a nude scene like in the cartoon adaptation? We saw her flat chest in that.

Almost

JUST

Found the Jew.

Correct I had pretty liberal views a year ago before browsing Sup Forums now more then anything in this world I desire is to GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

nice le echo meme :^)

the big friendly giant mixes/messes up his words

its actually quite endearing in the original movie

Dead on, I completed my training and now I spread the world of Kek. His word will carry death eternal to those who stand against the righteous.

We have a saying on Sup Forums; Kek created Sup Forums to train the faithful, one cannot go against the world of god.

Was there any giantess content at all?

You are silly. Roald Dahl was not a big fan of the jews, was Norwegian-British and flew for the RAF.

I imagine jewish dads having a chuckle inside the theater at the inside joke about the Big Fucking Goy

HIS NECK

Could make any movie he wants, could make amazing fantasy or sci fi films decides to make a film about a pedo

i want to see the nightmares and all of the giants being disugsting and scary

better deliver good visuals on giant country

i bet that little girl is going to be spammed on Sup Forums incessantly over the coming weeks

*mic drop*

Literally it stands for Big Fucking Giant, surprised they got away with this for a kids movie.