Give me the pussy boss

what does Sup Forums thinks about Pink Guy's new music video, Nickelodeon Girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

trash

epic meme video for 15 year old reddit kids who wear monster energy snapbacks

It's ok to be a meme I guess

can the real slim shady please stand up

iDubbbz is better than Filthy Frank.

I know humor is subjective and all that but I really can't understand people who find Filthy Frank funny.

Damn right

Worst music video he's made yet. I like Frank but this one sucked.

Agreed. He's got enough potential to continue for years without getting stale. I hope he won't waste it.

Video is so-so, but I actually think this is one of the better songs on the album

His new videos feel different from his older videos. Frank feels different, pink guy feels different, his music feels different. I don't know why. I liked the videos for Ramen Rap, Bitches Ain't Shit, Erectyle Disfuction, etc. it feels like I'm watching/listening to a completely different person now.

That was the only funny song from the album

painfully cringey

who here /chloeburbank/?

The pinnacle of Australian music. There's nothing I enjoy more than cracking open an ice cold Foster's, taking a big hit of meth, and listening to filthy frank. That lad is a sick cunt

This.

Apparently humor in 2017 is edgy = funny

2013-2014 era was the reason you could find him funny. The videos have no context and were just trying to have fun. Nowadays Frank's humors are made to impress or at least try to keep on track.

Imagine Jackass but they want to show people they are better people by doing those pranks. It can't never work.

Australians don't drink Fosters m8, that's the shit we sell britfags.

Underage faggot

This thread:

>my taste in humor is fucking superior

Filthy Frank is grindcore of rap.

I love how he triggers /mooo/

underage reddit garbage

Kinda lame

This. Pretentious cunts

poor man's Eric Andre

I liked him when I was 14

check rule 2

I love Frank. I'm 21. Don't get how some of you don't get his humor, I find most all of his content pretty hilarious. I do smoke weed though and like abstract humor like Eric Andre and iDubbbz so that may have something to do with it.

Video was bretty gud imo

>Eric Andre

There is no bigger hack

DUDE

You suck. Eric is hilarious and a genius.

That's why "poor man's Eric Andre" says a whole lot about Filthy Frank.

10/10 bait my dude

this desu senpai

Pink guy makes a music video, what did you expect?

>Kek

Not enough post-modern black noise rock mixed with Japanese free form 50's jazz.

The song is great. I remember jerkin it to Nickelodeon girls all the time before i had my own laptop. The music video is really stale though. His other music videos are much better

Yeah it was alright till the mayonnaise joke. Kinda killed it for me.

Go back to lurking

I ironically like it.