/got/ general

Who's getting the BAD PUSSAY next season? Is it Yara?

Are they going to ban /got/ generals again?

jon sucks

3rd for got is shit

snek tits

/got/ who will he crossbow next season?

d&d make me long for death

Not if we remain as active or close enough to it as we've been this week.

Remembering that Bran will put dragonglass in Meera's heart and turn her into his Night's Queen and they will rule at the Wall together.

cersei probably, maybe based qyburn

save preston from showfags

It doesn't have to be this way, user.

Remember when some people thought this pic was a pregnant Salsa with a baby bump?

probably

meera is nissa nissa

But wouldn't Meera slowly rot until the dragonglass falls out?

And can wights even fuck?

Who /Jon/ here?

did you forget Benjen is a thing

lol

i dont know her.

Stop falseflagging, irate bran pedo. The jonautist is sleeping. Go and vent your anger on something else.

No, if she was alive before.

Yes, they can. The Night's Queen turned another Brandon Stark in the Night's King fucking him.

wot

Do you guys think they will introduce Victarion in the next season?

>No scene with Varys meeting Bad Poosy

Pure gold, it would have been. Remember when he saw whore-dany's ass?

They are totally wasting Varys now. He was better in early seasons.

>mfw /got/ is kill tomorrow

Benjen is rotting.

And

>Night's King
>Night's Queen
>real

Go pray to Garth Greenhand you fucking cuck.

Kek.

I think whoever plays varys (don't know his name) may have slipped out of character for a moment there.

why tomorrow

>Benjen is rotting.

no he isnt if he was he'd have rotted away seasons ago

thats a week leeway from the last episode, any /got/fag should have watched the last episode by now

>muh boogeyman

He's in a very cold place which is the only reason he isn't completely bones, but he's obviously rotting, look at his face and coloring.

He's still a wight, he's just not under the control of the Walkers

allright, serious question, if we are going to keep this general offseason, there is something I need to know: how do I block all of Bradamante posts? Is there a way of just not seeing them at all?

tks in advance

>dae syrio forel?

LOL THE PLEBS

are black people a meme now?

Am I the only one who found this whole ordeal just sort of a crock of shit?

nothing gave me as much pleasure all season than all of the aryafags getting btfo with their stupid theories

>brings a board
>and some shit posts!

New York has been a meme since the dawn of time you fucktard

so you get pleasure from the show being shit

Also, remember how sibel kikelli was spotted on set? guess she was just sucking dick

>implying any theory the aryafags came up with was any better

stop posting waifs

I'm almost over her now

>Chivalry, the dominant political ideal of the ruling class, left as great a gap between ideal and practice as religion. The ideal was a vision of order maintained by the warrior class and formulated in the image of the Round Table, nature's perfect shape. King Arthur's knights adventured for the right against dragons, enchanters, and wicked men, establishing order in a wild world. So their living counterparts were supposed, in theory, to serve as defenders of the Faith, upholders of justice, champions of the oppressed. In practice, they were themselves the oppressors, and by the 14th century the violence and lawlessness of men of the sword had become a major agency of disorder. When the gap between ideal and real becomes too wide, the system breaks down. Legend and story have always reflected this; in the Arthurian romances the Round Table is shattered from within. The sword is returned to the lake; the effort begins anew. Violent, destructive, greedy, fallible as he may be, man retains his vision of order and resumes his search.

Based Preston

has the jonautism gotten so bad that people now think their spamming cant possibly be genuine so they blame it on other people false flagging

It's a shame the actual answer in show was also just riddled with plot holes.

Hopefully, and I say that as a /got/ poster
It's for our own good and everybody knows it

I'm still pissed what they've done with his character.

What did they do exactly?

Made him somehow ignorant to Cersei's madness

remember bran saying "they have no idea whats about to happen" from the first trailer

what was that about

Well, Jaime in the books ditched Cersei pretty hard and started on his way to becoming a better person.

In the show, they can't decide if they want him to break from Cersei or stay, but seeing as how they boned in the second to last scene with each other, I can say Jaime in the show still has the bad possi in him.

>shes wandering around like a retard because bad writing
>she got stabbed repeatedly but can go full mirrors edge because bad writing
>shes now a pie baking super assassin with faceless man powers who gave the finger to the most powerful guild of assassins in the world but they dont care because bad writing

is there any way in which aryas plotline was not a complete clusterfuck?

>sucks
No, Jon is A Z O R, which means he's a pretty cool guy, actually. It means he loves his buttsex.

If it comes to the point where we have nothing to actually discuss, we should just stop making threads. Keeping a general alive forever by constantly shitposting isn't really good for anyone.

"they have no idea how bad this season is going to be"

Reminder that "the deadliest swordsman in Westoros" couldn't beat a drunk cutthroat wielding daggers without a woman distracting him so he could stab him in the back.

when filming starts well have new content to discuss

also dont tell me what to do

A bit premature. I think his gaze in the final scene was one of shock and resentment

the winds of winter comes out soon

So is Jon a target AND a stark or just a targ, or a bastard or what?

make him a retarded villain (killing his cousin for no goddamn reason, raping cersei) and making his love for cersei his strongest motivation (I'll kill every single Tully to get back to Cersei), while in the books he's completely over her (No. Throw that in the fire).

Remember when everyone thought Stannis was dead?

Don't take his word for it, he's been years off his assurances in the past

There is no point to these threads already, everyone has seen the episode and every plot point has been talked to death. It's just memes and repeating stuff now. They should ban it soon, by tomorrow at the latest.

Oh, sweet sweet summerchild

its chad. chad summerchild

Well given he more or less ruined his reputation forever to try and stop the Mad King from blowing up King's Landing, and Cersei blew up a chunk of King's Landing, I can't say I'm surprised. I just find it odd that it took so fucking long.

probably a deleted scene.... hope we get to see it

Could a recast save this character?

>he fell for the ASOIAF will actually finish meme

Only good writing could save his character.

So abandon ship

Dual wield have exponential power in GoT.
Fighting someone with 2 daggers/swords is like fighting 4 opponents at once.

4 opponents holding 8 weapons. EACH.

The only way you can win is when someone stabs them in the back. See : Fookin Legend, Arthur Dayne..

rip sweet summer wolf

only one thing can save his character

ballistae

Bran
>Trueborn son of Ned Stark and rightful heir to Winterfell
>Has the power to traverse time and space, spying on his enemies and predicting their every move.
>Can learn secrets from across the globe throughout history regardless of distance, all from the safety of the Godswood
>Only person alive that can figure out the secret to making Valyrian steel
>Can scramble people's minds and make them bend to his will
>Can likely be plugged into a Weirwood tree and live for an indefinite amount of time

Jon
>Has working legs and a working benis lel

Enjoy your worthless bastard King, autists.

Same.

No, he's just a plotpoint to move along Dany's story. That's how every single plotline is aside from King's Landing (Cersei), the North (Jon) and Essos (Dany). Hell the entire wall storyline was fucking pointless and every single character and event just served to further Jon's development.

This show is really fucking lame if you look at it. Everything centers around the obvious, typical heroes. I can't blame Preston for wanting someone like Robin or Doran to play a larger role.

I think I'll leave when filming starts. I basically had this whole season spoiled for me, don't really want to do it again

lol

What happened to that dropped plot point in Season 2 when Daenerys was about to get to Qarth and this shadow girl tried to kill her?

Recast and good writing is the only thing that can save him. They better do it because if the preview chapters are any indication Euron is a big deal and only secondary to the Others in terms of antagonists.

Probably not. It depends on what they do with him.

Frankly I expect Yara to end up getting killed during the big clusterfuck, forcing Theon to take the Salt Throne reluctantly take it, but since he can't breed House Greyjoy will ultimately die off.

Bran's penis still works, right?
I like to think of my little lord playing with himself.

Why do people constantly asks question like that...

The actor has nothing to do with why Euron fucking sucked.

The Kingsmoot writing is probably the worst writing in the entire series, and that's saying a lot.

The actor isn't to blame. I don't know if he'd be a good euron under better circumstances, but that's irrelevant. Even Mads or Whoever is your best Euron would've looked like that same fucking retard with the lines they gave him.

Who exactly would they need to recast him as and have him say "I,m gonna give dany MY BIG COCK" to save the character?

Recast D&D instead.
Save Euron and the whole story.

Only recasting the writers' room could save him.

kys

>House Greyjoy will ultimately die off
Yay, more dead houses! :^)

>This show is really fucking lame if you look at it. Everything centers around the obvious, typical heroes. I can't blame Preston for wanting someone like Robin or Doran to play a larger role.

kind of agree

people make up crazy theories because they want things to be more interesting than they seem on the surface. but then you realize, no, it just really is that shallow, its a typical generic heroes journey story and theres no big conspiracies going on or plot twists about to happen.

:(

That house was fucking doomed. Not only was Mace a fucktard but Loras was a degenerate cocksucker. I like Olenna but seriously she bred nothing but incompetents.

It might, it might not. Tweet to Isaac and GRRM and ask them.

Well he's not supposed to be just a plot point, he's supposed to be a badass pirate and anime villain with magical knowledge and some ancient tech that can seriously fuck some shit up.

Now he'll be a villain of the week where he does something ultimately pointless like kill Yara before shouting "Curses!" and then dying.

Not saying that will not happen, because Yara is 'nobody' enough that they can afford to kill her, but I don't know.

Everything's going womyn way now.
All women are winning, all males are losing/dying, and even in the plotlines that ultimately dies, they still make a point that males are shit
Margaery telling Loras to be strong "I was never strong"

Yeah, he was only a knight who fought in tournaments, melees, was in the vanguard in battles, he overcame Renly's death in days... How is he not strong?

I have, but they never get back to me.

Garlan is based as fuck. Too bad he's CUTLOL.