Do you want to be a girl, Sup Forums?

Do you want to be a girl, Sup Forums?

yeah but im not trans

being a girl just seems better

only if I stay young

Only on the weekends for free drinks and the admiration of all the men. On the weekdays I go back to normal

no, but I want all the fucking benefits like free dinners on dates, being attended too 24/7 by everyone, getting a free pass when I make mistakes at work because "i'm innocent and cute"

The grass is always greener.

no

I like standing up to pee. I'm good.

I already am a girl

I might try it if I still know what it's like to be a guy

Eh, sometimes.

No. i like to beat my dick everyday.

Show us your fake mangina.

I don't take nudies, just sillies

I'm also not trans, but being born as an average girl would fix all my life problems.

Sadly i'll never experience that, and its pointless to be trans because you're just a man dressed up in feminine clothes.

Well considering i'm 9 months into to Hrt
i'm pretty fucking sure i want to be a grill

pic pls

are your boobs growing on their own without plastic surgery?

on their own

Nah nigga osteoporosis can suck my hairy fucking but sack and slob my chose nigga fuck outta here

there's no way that's you. that pic looks old as fuck and that person's frame is that of a woman

Well fuck... 2 typos... guess I'll shoot myself

Hey sister

Just being honest it was Sup Forums, huh?

i would be a girl for a weekend. i would love to get spit roasted and creampied

Ever wonder who makes these threads and asks you questions like this to get in your head and make you a degenerate?

The jews and their jew world order

>menstruation
>physically weak
>small
>driven by emotions
>having to care about appearance
>sucking dicks
Hell no, nigger.

you get to be a grill
>find random Sup Forumstard
>hello i have pussy
>Sup Forumstard now has waifu
>Sup Forumstard now does everything to make you happy including give you a home and a nice life
>divorce and get all his moneh and possesions
>repeat until you die
and this is how easy a woman's life is

if only god was real

No, but I want tree fiddy

he looks like charlie scene

and this is how retarded the people on this site are.

yup. thats why im posting in the trap thread

Hes seen some jewish shit

From a girl's POV:
PROS
-ability to manipulate men with sexual attraction
-people never suspect you (you could steal things, etc. and get away with it much easier because no one suspects a pretty girl. specially if you're white or probably asian girls too)
-don't have to act tough and stick out your chest. if you're anxious or scared you can just say it and no one judges you unless you're like an extreme pussy, but still I imagine it won't look that bad compared to a scary ass man
-get to dress up, which, if you're a girl, you will enjoy. makeup and wardrobe is like an art project on your face and body
-sometimes guys offer to buy you stuff. disclaimer: they usually expect you to sleep with them if you accept it though
-you can have sex any time you want
-just walk to the store looking cute if you need an ego boost

CONS:
-you're physically weaker than men, so if you don't have intelligence to outsmart your opponent then you will often lose every fight and be inferior one in relationships
-you kinda have to look presentable. go out with your hair a mess, no makeup, and yesterdays band tee: people will think you're sick or ask if you've been doing okay. can't just "wake up like this" the way men do, even if you're very pretty. still need to at least do something decent with your hair and wear clean clothes or you will be judged and told that your vagina stinks
-hard to make decent friends as a pretty girl. guy friends are trying to sleep with you; girls are either jealous or they are desperate to be seen around you. everything with female friendships is a competition. every male friendship is just me pretending I'm naive and blind to his flirting. no one is just genuine and real. the prettier you are, the worse it gets.
- expected to love children, know how to cook, shave your entire body on a regular or daily basis, keep your nails clean, smell nice, not look like you're starving when you sit down to eat even though we're human and yes we get hungry

Men make up for that for us

Honestly I really love being a girl.... the only thing is... it definitely is a man's world. I have a father, a step-dad, and boyfriend who all love and care about me. I think being a female with no males on your side would be pretty scary. And I mean males that are willing to protect you... physically, emotionally, and otherwise.

Since I have that, especially since I found that with my SO... he respects me and my small size, and would protect me from anything... I feel safe being a girl and wouldn't change it at all

Don't worry, as a girl you're way less likely to be attacked or physically hurt compared to males.

guys have to look presentable too, to be taken seriously, and to attract women

physically weaker? we don't really live in a society where being physically stronger is necessary for survival, and you can work out can be stronger than a lot of the soft men there are

i guess i kinda get the friend thing. make sense, but making friends is hard for everyone, right? everyone feels like they're being used

Apart from rape. But it's a lot less of a chance than being punched as a male

>guys have to look presentable too
True, but you guys can just keep a nice haircut, maybe splash your face in the am and you're good to go. Women have to wash their hair, style it (or at least put it up in a way that isn't a complete mess), wash our face, maybe put on at least some mascara so we don't look "dead", which is what people say to girls who go out without makeup on, unless they're that odd, tomboyish natural kind of girl who has never wore it except for to her cousin's wedding once.

>physically weaker
It's not necessary for survival, per se.. it's just a mental thing. Knowing that a man can over power you. not like I walk around scared of men.. I just have to respect their size. If a grown man disrespects me in line at a grocery store, for example, I can't pick a fight with him because I will probably get k.o'd . The only option is to outsmart him and make him look stupid.... and even then, if he's a hot head, you've got to make sure you don't piss off one of those guys who doesn't care about smacking girls. Never happened to me lol I'm just an observer

>Friends
You're probably right. Maybe people just suck and it has nothing to do with being a girl

That's kinda what I meant when I said females don't have to act tough and stick out our chest.

We're allowed to be scared of things.

People come to our rescue if we get punched in the face by a man.

Not many people will run to your rescue, as a man, if you get punched in the face...whether it was a man or a woman who hit you

>looks
So, guys can look naturally more pretty is what you're saying kinda? Idk, I think women look just fine without makeup too. Sure they can look even better, but having to constantly wear makeup I don't think should be a thing.

Guys already want you, makeup or not. An ugly guy asking a girl out makes him look "Creepy", basically I think of it as the male insult equivalent of "slut". It's basically saying, yeah you're a piece of shit because of being a man or woman.

>physiciality
a man wouldn't want to start a fight with you anyway. take it from one. I'm kinda big I guess, and I worry of hurting anyone smaller than me. there's the whole "you can't hit a woman" hanging over men's heads too. a woman that stands up for herself is "you go girl, you show that man", "hear me roar i'm woman" etc.

>a woman that stands up for herself is "you go girl, you show that man"
ehhhhhh No. not where I'm from lol. It's more like "dumb bitch" "if you hit a man expect to get hit back" "stupid cunt stay out of the way men are talking" kind of thing. I used to be more like a guy and I think with age I just kind of accepted the role of a lady..now I sort of like it. I like letting the men do the hard work and the labor and the fighting. I don't mind sitting back filing my nails and offering lemonade lmao. Like I don't want a man to try to "put me in my place" Ever.... but I kind of do it to myself and just act more like a lady now than when I was a teen. I guess the word is "class". It's classless for women to be fighting, even if it's another woman. Defend yourself, yeah...but never throw the first punch and always try to solve it without throwing down

Well, that's kinda fucked I guess, but nothing you can't escape once you are out in the world yourself, right? (talking about acting subservient and submissive)

Nvm, I guess you like that, that's cool I guess. There's guys who act like that too. I don't see anything inherently feminine about it, being passive. There's plenty of aggressive women too. Being the sex that people want to in terms of instinct, protect, makes it a lot easier to get away with it though, so it makes sense to do that.

You can easily control a man though, which magical tits and pussy though, so dont' think for a second you don't have power. You do. May not be physical, but mental, and I'd rather have that power, honestly.

meant to reply to

yeah you're right... the power of sexuality has helped me a lot in life lol. I mean it's not like I want to use my sex appeal to get ahead or control people but it's very easy. It's like...well...whatever works. I know my intentions and my heart so I don't really feel bad about it. The world is full of people manipulating others. Sex appeal just happens to be the easiest way for me to do it like the rest of the world

People notice sex appeal first, it's not something that's really escapable, is it?

I'm just curious if it's something you constantly are using, like dressing a certain way, showing cleavage, wearing nice shoes, that kinda stuff. Guys don't even pick up women. Women just create situations where men are more likely to walk up to them. You've already won once you go outside looking good.

No but I'd definitely fuck her to girly music if she wants

I mean I definitely try to dress nicer/cuter if I know I need to obtain something that day... like if it's a job interview with a man, or if I'm going to be negotiating the price of a car with a man. But I find that it's best to mix sex with class. If you dress trashy, people don't respect you at all. If you dress sexy with class, people are drooling over you but they get intimidated as well, giving you more power. For example, when I bought my car I wore a sheer button down shirt, showing just barely any cleavage, and then one of those high-waist work skirts, just above the knees. Looks like I'm coming from an office job but I still have a body... then top it off with hair down, maybe big earrings or something so I don't look TOO uptight like I'm unobtainable. Got to find a nice balance. Anyway, the car was advertised for 19k and I walked off the lot paying 12,200 total. Wore the same outfit to my job interview and was hired on the spot... went to 3 places to apply that day. They all offered me a job I just picked the best one and that's where I work now.

>Pic related: that's the car

boobs = paying $7,000 less

that's some power there you can't deny.

But in all seriousness though, that's awesome. I wonder if there's some sort of male equivalent to that. I guess it would only work on saleswomen ,right?

Suit and a good attitude go a long way ;)

i'm already a girl
I was born with male DNA but i don't respond to androgens thus was born physically female.
i have CAIS

>I'm a weak coward who doesn't want to take any real responsibility in life

Hand over your man-card please, and both testicles. Thank you very much.

You probably not, because it is exceptionally rare case, something like one to 100 millions or something.

I already am

So no penis?

Sure. Due to a hormone problem during puberty, except for my sex organs, I developed as a girl. I pretend to be one online for kicks. And nope, I'm not showing you any of my pics. I know you Sup Forumstards would ruin my fun.

>Get lots of free shit
>People listen to your ideas and opinions even when they're bullshit
>People are less likely to ridicule and abuse you for stepping out of line
>Have to pay for this by being weaker, more idiotic and not funny
Wow. Good question. Really not sure.

I mean honestly if that's you in the picture I'm calling you up right now I wouldn't give a fuck haha if you have a penis then no

I have the perfect cd for that girl in bed

Not me in the pic. I developed as a girl except for one "minor" detail. My crotch is the only male part on me. I have boobs, less body hair, curves, etc... with a male tool box. Sucks because I'm straight. My last two girlfriends, I was the only guy they ever had sex with... and the both banged plenty of other people... get it?

So boobs and a penis, look like a girl, no vagina. No vagina/penis? I mean honestly I think God makes everyone beautiful but if you were a gorgeous girl and pulled out your shlong and swindled me I'd have to say no

Still being as pretty as that girl idk haha wow looks really can be deceiving huh

It is rare and i am one of those with the condition .

i just like wearing pads!!

Was a hassle growing up, had to be home-schooled. Now, I have fun with it. I pretend to be a lesbian (not a guy who's genitles are the only proof of his gender). If I manage to have a girl get close, I let her know right away that I'm actually a guy. It worked out twice. I dated two "lesbians"... well, since I guess since I was the only guy they dated and the rest were ladies... eh. It gets confusing.

I'd like life to be easier, but I'd rather not become an indolent child in order to have that happen.

I'll finish that for you:
>The grass is always greener if you're a woman.
>--A man comes over an mows your lawn, too.

No, because being a man is a dirty work but somebody's got to do it.

I think we need pics or tits or gtfo for a visual on your anatomy

And ruin my online fun that I do toying with guys? Nope. The fact that I'm a guy will go viral. I even have a female identity vlog.

All these kids that want to turn into girls are either retarded or just plain suck at being a dude.
Trans people only "changed" sexes because they failed at being the sex they were born.

You don't have to show your face, just boobs and your dick, I'm honestly naive to what your saying haha I'm confused if you boobs and a vagina and a penis and claim to be a woman, but your genitalias secret is male?

if you have*

At first, the thought always seem nice, but when you think deeper, you'd rather be a man.
>those periods
>those money spent on buying those dipers
>spent money on makeups
>giving birth
>spent money on bras
>spent more time waiting in bathroom lines
>those long messy hair in the morning
Nah I'll stay being a man

I have all the female parts, except the crotch. I'm a guy between the legs. It's a bit of a birth defect. My parents thought the male crotch parts were the defect and had my DNA tested... I'm genetically male. So, my being into women is more "natural."

No but I want people who try to be a girl to be dead.

So basically you are a woman with a penis?

More like a lesbian with a penis and scrotum. I'm fully male between the legs. I never had to learn to shave my face, so that's a bonus... if that counts.

So basically I'm looking at a gorgeous woman but a man under the sheets? I don't mean to judge just curious, you're all beautiful the way you are but i would not go so far to be a girl, I'd like to be a girl so I could have sex all the time, I'd rather make some girls dreams come true that she doesn't know about yet though ;) not sure of a girl equivalent with more venomous ecstasy

There's no male equivalent, as a male when you look for a job or career, you are judged solely on your experience and capabilities. Not to mention you're usually in competition with 100 other guys for the same job, its very cutthroat in modern society for men. Especially when it comes to women, its not even sexual frustration that males fight with (or perhaps it is) but i find its more of a seeking for positive attention. I'm a very hard working and smart man, often revered as a wise man, and above all else Iwould like to have a little lady at home that is ready to massage my hands or cook diner after I've been busy all day fighting for a purpose to life.

I dont think there's an equivelent for men to get things easier based on looks, nobody cares about lower and middle class men in general

I'd just rather be a girl because it would fix some complications... other than worrying about vagina issues (vagina's are higher maintenance). It's no passion. Oh, and I'm really cute... not gorgeous. Well, that is a relative perception too. My first girlfriend was prettier than me.

So boobs AND a penis? Wow what a rarity. I mean if you look or feel better as a girl, what's wrong with that?

I'm practical. I would have to go out of my way to look like a guy. Besides, I accepted my body years ago and now I'm a lesbian in public... until the crotch issue matters then I'm honest. I'd rather have been a girl just to have less complications. I am long moved out and my dad still has discomfort with my being "gender grey." I adopted a lesbian persona because I'm actually a straight guy... to not have explain things every time some horn-dog makes a pass at me. And yes, it is rare. High estrogen thing in a male body or something like that... blah blah blah doctor talk.

This.

My bf is not extremely attractive (I love him but just being realistic. He's very average looking). However, things come easy to him because he has great confidence and charisma. If someone gives him a chance for a conversation, that's all he needs to make them like him. It may not be sexual like women, or as easy as just looking good, but once you acquire the skill you will get many of the same perks as a pretty girl does in life

Sounds amazing but I don't like schlong user I'm sorry, I have a friend who switched genders it's no biggie

so are you saying you're mentally a man or a woman?
you're attracted to women, right? I guess that's good, since the only guys who want a penis would be gay, and therefore not attracted to you in the first place if you look like a girl

How pretty is your face? is it all the way girly or are there any signs that you have male parts?

Sounds like you're a tranny, no?
DNA is male..
penis included...
what's the female part? boobs? there's fat men who have boobs too. How big are they? can you pass as a normal man if you wanted to? Or do you really feel like you're supposed to be a woman?

I guess I'm... eh. If you didn't know I was biologically male, you would call me a "cute tomboy." I actually laugh at the "gender identity" sophistry. I just do my best to make my crotch tools as little of an issue a possible.

Having boobs would be awesome

What is the difference between your issue and hermaphrodites? not trying to offend, just honestly curious.. you have parts of both male and female, right?

See:Passing as a "real guy" would take a hell of a lot of work. I'm B cup, almost C. B cup bra squeezes the boobs, C cups have a bit too much room. I'm not a tranny, I don't take hormones to be the way I am. I'm a straight guy who looks like a cute girl. I consider myself, for the most part, a tomboy lesbian who happens to have a male crotch. I accepted being male only in the crotch. I have fun with it now.

My crotch is completely male, but my body is otherwise (face/ body hair, curces, boobs, etc) is completely female. So, technically, I'm actually a guy because of my reproductive organs.

Enough with the tranny, I would fuck her. It would be too nice fucking her. But would she have a better time fucking me O.O I can only have so many orgasms

You were born as a white man. Reroll?
Must be out yo mind son

I do, really really bad. It's something that I've come to crave. I used to dress like a girl a lot, but ended up getting rid of all of my girl clothes during a move. I love feeling like a girl, it gets me off like crazy.