What are some good stylistic fight scenes?

What are some good stylistic fight scenes?

youtube.com/watch?v=J58VPpPrmQU

This one borders on artistic absurdism. It's obviously intentional and stylistic enough to transcend the cheesiness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7sDjyw9-RXs
youtu.be/M3IJD3md5Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>300
>BvS
>Storm Warriors
>Casshern the Live Action
Those are off the top of my head

I love Milla Jovovich but Holy fuck these movies are a fucking disgrace

>tfw you genuinely like video game movies when they stay as ridiculous as the games themselves like the RE movies, Mortal Kombat and Doom, but soon the genre will be overtaken by underwhelming, 'safe', "epic" movies relying on CGI alone like Warcraft

I can't wait to see how much shit the final movie will suck.

Wow that's a shot by shot remake of a cutscene from RE5. Except its way worse. Kek

>When he dodges the bullets
Straight out of an old europop video

Kung Fu Hustle, the entire movie

There's so much wrong with that scene.

people always call this borderline artistic sltylized, but it's almost an exact 1:1 copy from the game scene in terms of choreography

Did maynard and milla bang?

you want some quality shit check out Asian cinema. Dragon, the yellow river, oldboy, some of the ip mans.

She has kinda the same smile as Stoya

crank 1 & 2

>that moment when they are amongst the rubble of a collapsing building as it falls to the ground and are jumping front piece to piece while fighting

It's autism as fuck but I can't help but love it.

well said

youtu.be/7sDjyw9-RXs

If Milla Jovovich didn't give me ten boners with every breath her skinny ass takes, that scene would be unwatchable.

youtu.be/M3IJD3md5Uw

OP that was fucking terrible

That's borderline experimental

I like the Resident Evil movies. The fights are extremely good and that scene is perfect.

Absurd

>Jay's laugh when Milla kicks the glass into the dog

I have never heard Jay laugh that hard before or since, I laughed my ass off.