Hi bros started playing this shit cause of you

hi bros started playing this shit cause of you

what are some things i HAVE to do? like waterfall quest and getting fairy rings

general osrs thread? also how profitable is hunter

Get barrows gloves as a goal. Hunter is good money once you get to red chins

dude make sure to do cook's assistant, it's req'd for like, every other quest!

srsly though, Royal Trouble and Managing Miscellania are totally worth. ez free money every day as a reward

U can auto clicker nmz to max combat btw I just hit 99 str compleatly afk and no bans yet

What about the quest for cooking gauntlets family crest ??!?!!?

Oh and fm is a 50 hour free 99 at wintertodt

Barrow gloves. Quest cape if you can bare doing quests. Work on diarys & farming. Once on lunars farming gets easier. Ranarrs & snaps are good money.

Nmz if you want afk training. Best melee xp in game if you do dh method. Check out autumn elegy on youtube. He has a guide for it along with other great content.

im afk training my pures range at sand crabs...

U on the new island?

Wouldn't recommend auto clicking anything. It can take them up to 2 months to get to your bot report, but they will ban you eventually.

Hunter is decent profit. Farming pretty good extra money once you get to snap dragons as well.

whats barrows gloves aside from best in slot gloves? i hate questing lol but i do need to do recipe for rock cake for nmz

this is one thing i do know lol

what other quests are useful? i only have 75 qps.....

50k from 98 magic bois

Pretty decent stats bro keep it up

questing does suck but it'll take you like two weeks tops if you commit to it. it's simple shit that you can follow with a guide and you only do it once assuming you don't get banned or sell your account and do it again.

Combat brace or regen brace are bis apart from the rfd gloves. I rocked regen brace up to 95 slay. ;p noob Ik

Don't be a nigger.

Just do the main quests that are important. Obv get barrows gloves. Wintertodt is great for easy fm xp and good money per hour. I highly recommend this for new accounts. You could also just smelt bars at blast furnace for good profit.

Nice I autoclickerd that 99 along with smithing and fletching

Ya I know but I got away with clicking 99 fletch and magic and strength. Combined that's like 200h of botting... Ban is surely imminent

Sure you did.

nice dude!!

thank you homie. this game is the shit lol

im using combat rn, so do windertodt asap? what's the shit about having to gain favor with houses? doesn't that make money everyday?

should i try pking? it looks fun but also so rage inducing

how would they know if you're autoclicking? user reports or just detection methods?

They use an auto botting system to check patterns in clicks, and if the clicks are computer like. There are scripts that randomize clicks, but again. 90% of botters get banned within 2 months.

gay

jagex fuck you guys

best update: removing 10 yrs of updates

goml

Wintertodt is good xp/money early on I guess. Gaining favor in each house unlocks different things you can do. It's usually the last thing you unlock in each house is what you're really looking for.

Like soul/blood rc. Woodcutting guild or angler fishing. :p

ey let me get at that sara godsword

I see you have 792/800 bank spaces. Your account is now mine.

does Sup Forums play an ironman

mine came through pvp and pvm cause I ain't no bitch

what's Sup Forums think, herbalore the most useless skill?

Where would you get your pray pots then ?

umm buy them? doesn't making them cost more?

not if you farm them.

no but judging by this i should have

i havent played in a long time
what should someone like me be doing for money
because im always poor and i hate it
currently killing wyverns
i really want to get back into this shitty game again but i dont have the gear or money to do anything

bro if you're still here, is construction a waste of money? i dig nice houses but everything good takes a lot of expensive training

nigga you got great stats pvm zulrah or something

It's easier then u think

thanks
i dont have supplies though, and i have no clue how to kill it so ill prob need like 5m in supplies until i can start making money from it

Ha been at it for 3. Eat shit

Is there no smart bot that somewhat randomizes the click frequency to avoid detection? Doesn't seem like it would be that hard to make

I should've kept my account on osrs when the eoc came out.. But I didn't. I have pretty good stats on modern rs, including 99 range and hp and lvl 90's for other combats (besides prayer) but don't play anymore. I tried osrs and loved it, the old vibes were amazing, so nostalgic. but I don't want to put the time in restarting all over again :(

Trips means you have to do it

Trust me, it's tempting. But I'm 21 yo, wasted years on that game already. I'm honestly scared to look how many hours I've put in

OSRS wasn't even released when the EOC update occured in late 2012.

im 21 also dude and in uni and im failing classes because of this game and losing all my friends lololol

but hey hopefully ill have a good acc soon

Fuck you're right, so did they give you the option to stick with Rs2 ? I really just wish I could convert my rs3 account to osrs , if it were possible I'd still be in full blown addiction

No, EOC which is now RS3 was a forced update. The amount of controversy and feedback upon this update lead them to consider bringing back an old RS server. OSRS was released in late february of 2013, which meant everyone that wanted to play the version retro of the game had to create a new character.

anyone help me? i have a hard clue scroll and i need to talk to the fairy godmother and unfortunately i just did fairytale I, so she is sick

i have 1 farm and herb, should i get them just for this clue scroll?

thanks Sup Forumsros

Weird, I could've sworn they gave you a choice to continue without eoc or with, but it was permanent after. I just went full retard

They had a beta server before the actual EOC release so people could test it out and give feedback to Jagex, for the people that actually cared. The update wasn't a surprise for anyone that kept up to date with the news.