So, I'm confused as to how to listen to him. Does he have any actual mixtapes/albums...

So, I'm confused as to how to listen to him. Does he have any actual mixtapes/albums, or just random songs spread around the internet. If there's any good playlists on soundcloud or something though, throw a link. Thanks again my friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/members-only666/22-xxxtentacion-rare-part-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>So, I'm confused as to how to listen to him
ur not supposed to he's a dogshit midget

>XXXTENTACION
>good

Datpizz

But by that, I mean like, a well put together collection of his songs. It doesn't matter if he sucks or not, I'm not looking to discuss how good/bad his music is

The only way to listen to him is cruising around youtube really. Hes a women beater scumbag degenerate

He has 2 collab mixtapes with $ki Mask the Slump God called Members Only Vol. 1 and 2. They're on SoundCloud. Songs are pretty good, not as good as their solo material but it's good stuff.

Tummy Tuck is X's best song and it's on one of those (I forget which one)

You guys are boring. X has so much energy in his songs, and he picks good production (mostly catchy blown-out basses that carry his beats). He's an interesting, breathe of fresh air in hip-hop, and it think at the very least his influence can inspire more experimentation in mainstream rap (god knows we need some)

>You guys are boring. X has so much energy in his songs, and he picks good production (mostly catchy blown-out basses that carry his beats). He's an interesting, breathe of fresh air in hip-hop, and it think at the very least his influence can inspire more experimentation in mainstream rap (god knows we need some)
shills are going through threads, adapting their speak, so they can be more appealing W E W

but no go die lmao

I listen to hip-hop and R&B so I'm not a fedora tipping rockist but he's really trash. At least from what he's made so far.

what kind of mid is being smoked in flordia that is transmutating black youth into naruto characters @ shill

Here's a track from Members Only Vol. 2 that I liked

soundcloud.com/members-only666/22-xxxtentacion-rare-part-2

haven't listened to all of it but it's all on that soundcloud page

Speaking o which, wheres the Cash Carti tapes?

Imo his partner SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD is better

t. intelligent

Really? What don't you like about it? I think he's great and I'm a backpacker pretty much. Shit's great to get pumped as fuck to.

>but no go die lmao
Good argument my dude
What's wrong with that
Very, very true. They compliment each other very well tho

>adapting their speak
What did he mean by this?

There's a compilation/mixtape called FREE X on datpiff. Its got like twenty songs on it including all his hits.

Only nu-males listen to this fucking cuckcore shit

DUDE I SEE MERIT IN THE WORK OF YOUNG VIOLENT TALENTLESS BLACK KIDS MEME RAP LMAO

stop giving adam22 attention guys

>trying this hard

someone's projecting

>good production
It's literally 5-minutes-to-make soundcloud trap that was maxed out in Audacity. His lyrics are terrible, his flow is boring, and once you get past the novelty of a retard screaming over a bass-boosted real nigga hours vine you realize he's talentless and only worshipped because hypebeats want something to feel edgy about and (recently) shilling

Only thing that's notable in his music are his producers who do the dirty job for him only to fuck up and even ruin with shitty bass boost and terrible editing.
Seriously, if you can't even do basic editing then don't be a musician.

>People getting mad about noisy production
gtfo of my board you plebs

how does this subhuman talentless piece of shit have such an aggressive marketing campaign? is it just one guy who knows him? is it ((((them))))? his manager? isi t just a meme, or what? imagine if some whiteboy indie arists got arrested for beating his gf, he'd be blacklisted for the rest of his career

There's a difference between noisy production and "free-trap-instrumental-converted-with-ytdownloader.pm3 but turned up so it goes red"

I mean when a group like Death Grips has noisy production, it's very intricate and clearly perfected. It's obvious that a lot of work was put into getting the production just right.

with xxxtentacion though, its obvious all they really did was crank the volume on a bunch of shit (especially the bass)

^^^^lol this is a better version of what i was tryna say here

>What's wrong with that
J Cole fans see no wrong there, too.