Modern men aren't virtuous, have shitty morals (as opposed to women that have no morals at all), have little courage...

Modern men aren't virtuous, have shitty morals (as opposed to women that have no morals at all), have little courage, and therefore deserve everything bad that happens to them.

This applies to every country, every pseudo-nation, every bordering state, every political entity/system.
Third world men choose to have 5-10 babies with bottom of the barrel women KNOWING that they have absolutely no chance of providing an even satisfactory life for them. These people only care about their own well-being, and multiple children guarantee that their menial lives will be taken care of, at the cost of the planet's and thus humanity's health at large.

First world men willingly accept the drivel they're taught in propagandized schools, willingly go into the corporate work-forces that guarantee a third of your life to be dedicated to a system that is slavery in all ways but name, willingly marry the women who are nothing but breeders for the state, willingly consume the entertainment and news that is funneled into their homes; all this they do partly because they were never taught to live virtuous lives, but mostly because they have no desire to break out of the system in the first place. They are HAPPY to COMPLAIN every day because it lets them be pitied by other self-proclaimed sufferers.

And of course, the "leaders" and "first-class" of these so called nations, they are not exempt from a cruel end to their pitiful lives either. They may have power and wealth beyond their wildest dreams, but they will die on their million dollar hospital beds attached to million dollar medical equipment and supervised by million dollar nurses, as their families will greedily look upon their worthless bodies in anticipation of the orgasmic exaltation that awaits them upon the reception of their undeserved blood-soaked inheritances.

It matters not that modernity foolishly believes in their "well-intended" acts and choices; they have not thought things through; tradition has been lost; virtue is neither here nor there; civilization is on the verge of collapse, as is even humanity itself, and I have no sympathy for anyone, not even the "innocent" children bred from ill-intentions.

typical modern male. You make me sick, Faggot Memelord

bump

Yea, nihilism is pretty...liberating. For a while anyway. Then you realize that your realizations don't matter for shit either. You just see the ignorantly blissful dipshits around you and wish you could be one too. Then you go back to sitting and wondering where the fuck you went so wrong, and eventually what the fuck is wrong with you. You run in circles a lot.

For me it is schizoeffective disorder and avoidant personality disorder (overlap between the two is common). That's to say I have a mild form of schizophrenia, and something that likely is social anxiety disorder ramped up to the nth level. At least God doesn't bother me, at all, like he does poor Terry (pic related), plus I manage to work a job and have some degree of human contact.

>People are selfish and all deserve to die
>I'm right and everyone else is wrong
>My life sucks therefore everyone else must feel the same way

I'm not nihilistic retard. Was Dostoevsky nihilistic? Was Nietzsche? Just because I don't want to interact with modern hedonistic attention-deficit self-absorbed degenerates doesn't make me an asocial buffoon

>Third world men choose to have 5-10 babies with bottom of the barrel women KNOWING that they have absolutely no chance of providing an even satisfactory life for them. These people only care about their own well-being, and multiple children guarantee that their menial lives will be taken care of, at the cost of the planet's and thus humanity's health at large.

>And of course, the "leaders" and "first-class" of these so called nations, they are not exempt from a cruel end to their pitiful lives either. They may have power and wealth beyond their wildest dreams, but they will die on their million dollar hospital beds attached to million dollar medical equipment and supervised by million dollar nurses, as their families will greedily look upon their worthless bodies in anticipation of the orgasmic exaltation that awaits them upon the reception of their undeserved blood-soaked inheritances.

Hate to say it, but these aren't exclusively "modern" man things.

Stop seeing what you want to see and actually read my post

Meant for OP

>They are HAPPY to COMPLAIN every day because it lets them be pitied by other self-proclaimed sufferers.

Yeah, it must be TERRIBLE listening to man-children complain about how unsatisfying they find their circumstances. I don't know how you do it OP, you ubermensch you.

>Just because I don't want to interact
>doesn't make me an asocial buffoon

Sounds just like schizoid personality disorder. Exactly like it!

Oh, great. One of these guys.

Get some pussy man, you'll feel better.

Your diagnoses are the product of a politically-compromised "scientific" field known as psychology. You think the government has your best interests at heart? You sad, pathetic little "man".

remember kids if you're going to feed the trolls at least fucking sage

And of course another "societally-enlightened" "individual" comes to spout his meaningless "societally-approved" buzzspeak.

How about the game last night "dude"?

How about that Rebecca, she's a nice "piece of ass" ain't she?

How about that thing that Jimmy did at work yesterday, oh boy, how "embarrassing" for him, I can't wait until this state-funded organization fires his ass for not being "a good enough fit for the long term goals of this establishment".

I don't like the slavery of "work" that we live in either, but I'm not gonna be a little bitch about it. Make the best of your life that you can instead of complaining on mongolian ramen boards.

btw is that you Elliot?

>I don't like the slavery of "work" that we live in either, but I'm not gonna be a little bitch about it.

then you're part of the problem, assclown. Farmers survive off of half of the work hours of "modern" civilization. Subsistence farmers even less. Wilderness dwellers even less.