So tell me why you can remember your faggot pokemons but you cant remember other's gender identity

so tell me why you can remember your faggot pokemons but you cant remember other's gender identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4E_MScTXuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I'm not that autistic, that shit is so lame, not even autistics would want to memorize it.

Because pokemon are actually obtainable.

pikachu is easier to say than Polyunsaturated foxkin gendervoid

who cant remember male and female? there are only 2.

Cause other identitys that are not male or female are retarded, I only respect "Transgender" since you technically become a male/female, other than that it becomes so fucking stupid

because differently named pokemon are actually physically different.

because even a pikachu knows its a pikachu

Because a caterpie doesnt go "pika, pika"

in order for an identity to become an identity, everyone has to agree on it. If you identify yourself as intelligent, everyone else can still identify you as a retard.

Legit

i literally can, because there is only one other gender... ;)

because your retardation is your retardation, not mine

It's a matter of priorities.

Polemon are irrelevant.

Your being a special snowflake is even less relevant.

Because charmanders don't go "squirtle! squirtle!" You fucking faggot

if this is an argument about anything, it's a piss poor one.

>hundreds of pokemon

too bad there's really only 151 actual pokemon.

>my pronouns and gender

listen, i get it. you're mad at how males treat females. the wage gap (yeah it's real) and gender roles, etc. are complete bullshit. you totally have the right to drop out of your assigned gender, the same way somebody has the right to expatriate.

this is a very good thread. also, my pronouns are sage/sage

Because pokemon are more real and valuable than made up identities for the mentally ill

>sjw
>using the word faggot

so much bait

Because I find the names of pokemon infinitely more interesting and important than what fucking weirdos decide to call themselves. You don't get to pick how many X chromosomes you're born with.

Don't want to remember because not important

Because a Charizard doesn't go "Squirtle, squirtle" you fucking retard

if you're going to feed the trolls at least sage you fucking faggots

Think of it this way sjw-tards:
There is a mentally retarded kid.
This kid self-identifies as a genius
Scientifically, he is still identified as mentally retarded.
And by most standards, he is still mentally retarded.
Just because you say something that is false, it doesn't make it true to everyone, as user said, everyone would have to agree to it.

>First off shit level troll

Because charmanders don't go "squirtle squirtle" you fuckin fagolio

I can do both.

I just don't care.

I think OP is less trolling and more looking for funny answers as to why people in a place like Sup Forums think gender identity is stupid. Otherwise OP would be in the thread replying to shit, not just lurking.

Well, for matter of fact i do. They're called MEN & WOMEN.

but but but muh freedoms

you should have to change your opinions on stuff because muh feelings are hurt that you find me ugly, stupid, binary gendered, and not a pteradactyl

yes, but we have to remind any lurking SJW's why their shit is terrible

There are 774 Pokemon and 18 types. Each Pokemon can only have a max of two types.
I've had 21 years to remember these (and still don't).

There are an unlimited number of genders, unlimited number of pronouns, and each gender has 3 pronouns. I've had around 2 years to start memorizing these (and probably never will).

I can. Male or female. How fuckin' difficult is that?

HOLY FUCKING KEK
my gf's outside the bathroom asking what's so funny because I just exploded.
Thank you user, thank you.

This. Fucking keked when I first saw this

Thank you user

CAUSE ONE IS FUN AND THE OTHER IS FUCKING ANNOYING. Nobody cares about your fucking special snowflake titles. Fuck Jesus...

Because Squirtles don't pretend they're Charmanders

Bitches be cool

Because Pokémon are statically defined and can be physically manifested to be understood; gender identities aremade up out of literally nowhere by people who want to feel special about themselves.

You're either born with a penis, or born with a vagina. Any thing else should be shot in the head.

"Because a Chatman Der doesn't go 'squrtle, squrtle' you fucking faggot" -wise user

Fucking phone *charmander

It's not that hard to remember. There are only two genders, and those transitioning between genders.

There are only 151 Pokemon.

Lawyered.

Ditto is always a Ditto. No matter what shape it takes.

Because Pokemon don't throw a fit when you get the name wrong. Because Pokemon is actually fun. Because Pokemon don't walk around like fat pigeon and shit on everything in the name of ''equality'' or whatever the current buzzword is. Because Pokemon is right about genders. Male and female.

Because I'll never see a fucking Splitminded quasi-asexual toaster/seahorse hybrid-kin with a trisexual werewolf and a high functioning autistic radiator house from a '57 Chevy for headmates in my life but I can sure as fuck go catch 37 Jigglypuffs right the fuck now if I want to.

I would like to know the answer... "What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon and on three legs in the evening"?

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=t4E_MScTXuo

A person. Crawl as a baby (4 legs, morning) walk as an adult (2 legs, noon) walk with a cane as an old person (3 legs, evening).

Man, through the phases of life. All fours as a baby, upright on two legs as an adult, two legs and a cane going into the "evening" of life.

A mouse that fell onto the stove.

because pokemans are actually important not like what some stranger feels at any particular moment

beacuse charmander dosent go squirtle squirtle you fucking faggot

What if I can only remember 2 Pokémon?

kekked

The grammar and spelling makes me want to pry my eyes out.
But True North

I remember charmander, squirtle, and that one that looks at home on /h/

Squirtles don't go 'Charmander!' in Pokemon.

Stolen from Fego

Because even pokemons are more important to the world than people with severe mental disorders who are not willing to understand the consept of gender.

Not even Charmanders go 'Charmander' you fucking retard

>pokemon stopped being real when I got tired of it
Go fuck yourself and buy a copy of Pokemoon Black you closeminded asshole

I know. Worthy of notifying cunts twice just to rub it in hard.

It's all reposts anyway you fucking mongoloid

I don't bother remembering either. Neither of them are real.

Remembering two gender identities isnt very difficult to remember you know?

>Because I'm not that autistic
>remembering hundreds of pokemons names

>Have I got news for you user...

You've got autism!

Because i care about pokemon more than i care about pleasing men who think they're a woman.

can you please copy edit that and remove the apostrophe? ..but yes, terry fox all the way.

Because I spend more time with pokemon then actually interacting with fellow human beings.

2nd post best post

I can't remember either.

Also, condescending cartoons are fucking lame. People who think that they can contain a valid argument in one are the fucking worst.

Dont worry, after a few years of consecutive and successful tv subliminal programming everyone will give a shit about you for a few years until the robot bodies are rolled out, and then it wont seem so crazy to have better vision, senses, organs and overall longetivity because fucking trannies.

because my charmander doesn't say "pika-pi" you fucking retard

thats exactly what im doing

also, OP here

I figured as much. Christ, I've been here too long.