Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I'm just going to dump a ton for any lurkers

Bump because I was waiting for this all day.

Damn

This is basically all I have. Your turn.

That hits so close to home. It's legitimately my room set up

It's been a long life Sup Forumsros.
Can't wait for it to end.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0

In debating that with myself right now. If this is all we have, should I say "fuck you" to everyone and do what I want, or kill myself now to end the suffering? As with most things in my life, I will probably keep thinking about it until time has run out and I only have 1 option.

I've lost all the family members that were the closest to me in my 26 years so far on this earth.
The ones I have left are not kind to me or others. This is fine.

I have good friends, Some come, some go.
Some have been with me for 15 years.
I was with a girl I love very much for 6 years and we grew apart. I've watched her fall for another man and I wish them the best.

I have built a career for myself doing what I love and I can promise you all that there is a great deal of peace of mind in losing so many things. To learn my profession I had to study every day for 5 years, declining social requests. Learning that indeed, You can enjoy solitude and with careful planning your social life does not have to die. Even if people think you are introverted for not wanting to get wasted every weekend.

Learn what you can manage without so you can value it correctly when you have it again.
Or, if you should choose to leave it behind.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and your path should be lit by the bridges you have burned.

>Want to kill myself on New Year's because loser
>Friends are going to suicide block me by inviting me out

Fucking assholes.

>suicide block
You sound like a whiny faggot

do it at party for the meme?

Good thing you have friends that invite you though. I had good friends who suddenly blocked me from their phones and social media and talked shit behind my back. I now have no friends and haven't been to a party or gathering in 2 years.

trips have spoken

Honestly, killing yourself is a dumb idea
I'd go with the fuck everyone path
Go nuts, do you, be crazy as fuck
The only reason we have to live is for the now

And remember, when you die there is no heaven, no hell, just nothingness, a void in which you don't even have your consciousness
Definitely choose the fuck it path

That's cold. You must have done something to piss them off.

Wow
This actually made me think

It's always the people on top who say it gets better. It's never the homeless or extremely poor. It's never the people who killed themselves before they could speak their mind. Our society commits to survivor bias, and you can't escape people who don't understand thinking they know how to fix all of your problems. Shit's tough, and I come on here to speak this pretentious garbage with people who understand. You guys are the only true friends I have.

I found out that the real reason is that they were all damn idiots and did whatever the most popular in the group said. I used to be between the popular kids and the unpopular ones. I chose the switch to the them (the unpopular ones) because I like them more. Apparently now that I wasn't cool, they didn't have any use for me and were assholes.

Addition...

But why choose when you could have hung with both groups? Don't get me wrong don't know the details but seem like you limited yourself there and ended up with the short straw.

I simply didn't have enough time to spend with both. If I stayed with both, I would have became distant from both. In the moment, I thought it was a very good choice, securing a group of friends.

Then it could have said "I add nothing to people's lives"

such is life i guess.

Damn...

Samefag

Yes

That one always gets me

I saw a pic of her and my world came crumbling again and I feel I can't take it anymore. It's been two years now. I'm supposed to have moved on long ago but I'm still unable.

Every time I wonder about her (luckily, it's way less than it used to be) I always end up thinking of what I lost. I feel I lost the love of a life time, and it shatters my soul into a million pieces.

I feel I'm a broken man, living a life that I don't deserve and counting the minutes till the tiny brittle me inside of this big porcelain image finally plummets to the soil. For the first time in a year I feel the fear of killing myself again.

I keep on keeping on doing great in school, making friends and trying to get a life. But I feel distant from them, as if I always stay just barely out of reach. And it's a decision I took out of fear and for survival. But years from it, it lead me to this point in my life. I promised my mom, dad and brother not to die by my hand. But I'm (once again) terrified of not keeping my end on that promise. I just feel I can't.

long but worth

Hows life my fellow anons? Currently pretty down but doing pretty good in a different sense. Completely mentally broken and unhappy, depressed heavily but great in the body sense feeling physically great. Weird day... Hows life? Wanna talk?

Dubs of confirmation

I have made the same promise to my parents. Though I don't think a promise like that means anything, I try to keep the promise. It's the only thing keeping me alive right now (besides my own cowardice)

Sure. Shit's rough right now. I need to get back surgery for scoliosis (my back decided to explore around my body a bit more) and I already have bad grades in school. I might be held back a year because of my F's, and lose the only 2 friends I have. How about you?

I have my breakdown in march 2015, so it was almost a whole year without suicidal thoughts. When was yours?

FUCK

about a month ago

I used to be like this, so glad it stopped.

Been a rough couple years, just given up on life but failed at ending it all. Self destructing and living the dream you know? About the same old same old. Hope your back gets all better. I know mine is fucked from me falling on it with a fully loading backpack while hiking repelling down a cliff. (Fell about 15 feet I'd say)

How long ago was that?

10-11 years ago I'd say. Did it when I was 13/14 and I am now 24.

Are you still limited to some things because of it, or has it mostly healed

I can function fine with it but after a while with a heavy load on my shoulder/back it really starts to act up. Same with bending over lots. For the most part my everyday life isn't bothered by it but when it acts up its the worst.

the same thing happens to me. I'm just calling myself "cripple" now with my 2 friends because my back hurts from just sitting down.

I'd advice trying a spinal roller, can't remember the name but its a device thats like a roller used in baking that you use on your back on the ground. It helps mine alot.

Read entire post.
I think I'm gonna cry.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

this.

This
Anywho, sorry mates but I got to go to bed. Its been a long day and its almost 1am here. I got to get ready for the morning. Got lots to do tomorrow. Night.

okay, so I just downloaded a picture and thats what came up. Okay... Lets try that again.

>tfw I was apart of that thread

I feel like this is me right now.

G'night

Jesus that was worth it, or at least save it anons to read for later

This is OP here. The tread's started to slow down. It's been a fun few hours. Good Night everyone

Good night.

eh... I just want to kill myself guys. 28 and with no skills, no talents. I have people who try and contact me and be apart of my life but I push them all away and hence I am alone. It's almost Christmas.. I'll once again be spending that time alone because holidays... don't suit me. My Birthday was earlier this month as well which I spent alone... much love guys hope all is well with you all.

You know. I like this one. Because it does completely focus on what comes to mind fist, often of what a depressed person would. But, it is what allowed the use of negative numbers and decimal fractions. Zero allowed consideration of maths as a concept as opposed to simply a counting system for tangible or quasi-tangible problems. Zero is an amazing number that did so much for Math. But it is easily forgotten when you don't take the time to look back and see how important Zero is. How important you are.

lucky fuck nobody even contacts me.

this thread convinced me never to visit Sup Forums again

This is me now. What changed for you?

i cant feel anything anymore...

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

For the feels buddy